chapter 10

Our Fluffy Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As we stepped out of the car, immediately, fans started to scream and jump while some were busy taking pictures. The guards were busy clearing a path for the 9 members to walk through, even though it was pretty difficult, they still did a very good job.

 

I was walking beside the managers taking some hit now and then as the fans tried to push through wanting to take a peek at the ‘goddesses’. The airport was big and nothing seemed new to them. How they walked, how they smiled, how they waved, this was basically a familiar place for them.

 

The fans waved goodbye after passing the gate and after some minutes of difficult walking, we were finally able to check-in our bags. I hold onto my luggage firmly and let out a tired sigh. This was going to be difficult… 

 

At the same time, Tiffany nudged Jessica with her elbow when she noticed that you halted in your steps as a guard approached you. ‘Look’ she mouthed to Jessica not wanting to get the other members’ attention. ‘What?’, the latter replied confused. 

 

‘look.’ Tiffany mouthed once again.

 

Not knowing what was happening or what she was supposed to see Jessica shook her head in defeat. What was even so important that Tiffany had to whisper? 

 

“Jeez, Jessie, look. Don’t you see it?” Tiffany this time pointed at the guy beside you. “He’s talking to her.” 

 

“And what’s wrong with that? He’s just checking her bag.” Jessica said nonchalantly. 

 

Tiffany mentally facepalmed hearing her fellow American’s reply. “Don’t you know what that means? If a guard stops someone it means that there is something wrong with their bag. Come on Jessie you know that right?”

 

There was a pause. It took five long seconds until Jessica brought her hands up to , slightly shocked “Oh my god…” she whispered, 

 

“Oh. my. God.” She faced the black-haired girl, panicked. “Why is the guard talking to her?” 

 

“Really Jessie?” Tiffany looked at her in disbelief, “that’s what I asked you just a second ago.” 

 

“but-but-but. We need to do something! What if… what if something bad happens? Hurry! Do something Tiff.” 

 

“Shhh! Not so loud” Tiffany put her hand in front of . “Look, ____ is taking something out of her pocket.” The latter stared at you as you pulled out a red card with a symbol on it. The two Americans had their jaw almost instantly dropped when all of a sudden the suppose tense situation turned into a complete plot twist. The guard was now saluting almost immediately after seeing the red card.

 

I stood there with a flushed face as he saluted in front of me. There were many other passengers that wanted to check in and the well-build guard caught some of the attention when he instantly showed his respect.

 

“Look, you don’t need to be so formal…” I looked at him kind of awkward, “just… just be at ease okay?” 

 

“No can do miss. I’m just doing my job.” The guard pulled out his chest more, still in his position. “Do you need anything? Let me you.” 

 

“Nonono it’s okay.” I waved my hands in front of him, “can I just check-in my bag without getting it inspected or anything. That’s plenty of help already.” 

 

“Of course! Leave it to me. Have a safe trip and good luck.” He bowed and walked away. 

 

I breathed out and went back to the rest of the group only to be stopped by Jessica and Tiffany with their arms crossed, eyes narrowed. They wore the look that said ‘care to explain?’. I awkwardly laughed and carefully tried to slip away only to be stopped by a hand on my shoulder.

 

I shivered by the touch as Tiffany’s hand was turning me around. I was supposed to meet a fierce stare but when our eyes met the two Americans turned into two kids with pouted lips. 

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to tell us?” the two looked hurt. 

 

“I... “ I scratched my neck pondering if I should tell them or not. “It’s just…”

 

Jessica was playing with her feet drawing circles on the ground, while Tiffany gave me the most hopeful look she could muster up. “Fine.” I sigh before leaning in and whispered in their ears. “I have a gun in my bag…” 

 

“WHat?!” 

 

I backed away as they screamed in my ear. “It’s for work you know.” I massaged my side, “You didn’t give me enough time so I just picked whatever was most convenient. Don’t tell the others though, especially Taeyeon. She will only take it away from me.” I reasoned. 

 

“but...but...you shouldn’t, I mean, this isn’t-” 

 

I smiled and shrugged my shoulders, “As I said, it’s for work so you shouldn’t be so surprised. Do you really think I’m flying to Japan without my equipment?” 

 

“N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter