chapter 15

Our Fluffy Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“How is she?” Jessica returned from the pharmacy placing a bag on the table. Early in the morning, the girls gathered together hoping to see you awake after the long night, but to their defeat, you were still asleep. Taeyeon only shakes her head as the rest didn’t have much energy to answer. Jessica just quietly sighs as she went over to Tiffany that was sitting beside you on the bed. “I’m sure she will be alright,” the brunette whispered and back hugged her American friend, “she is just tired Fany-ah and once she wakes up everything will be normal again okay.” 

 

“I don’t know Jessie… I hope you are right.”  Tiffany leaned into the hug, receiving a light squeeze in the process. Sooyoung on the other hand noticed the weird atmosphere and tried to brighten up the mood with one of her jokes but… not exactly the best way to phrase a sentence. 

 

“My bunny was a good kid. I still remember how we first met and how much she loved me. Who would have thought that seeing her lying here on deathbed would be so depressing.” Yuri nods in agreement patting Sooyoung in the back, “my cinnamon roll was the cutest among them all… may her rest in peace.” 

 

“YA! Didn’t you hear what Jessica said? She’s just sleeping not dead you morons! Geez, it’s not funny.”

 

“Come on Taeyeon you know that I didn’t mean it like that. I’m sorry okay? Love you,” Sooyoung smiled apologetically. The room went silent once again, not because of the joke, but no one really had the energy to. It hasn’t been that long since you passed out, but to them, it felt much longer than that. It might sound exaggerating, but it was the truth. At this moment, they somehow knew you would wake up sooner or later, but still, deep down inside, a part of them was just afraid that luck wouldn’t be on their side. And because of that, it was hard to see things from the bright side. 

 

“I’m just gonna go out and get some fresh air…” Taeyeon who couldn’t keep watching left the room. The sight of you was apparently too surreal for her and just like that the others followed suit, except for two. Tiffany didn’t know where it all went wrong, she just knew that everything happened too fast for her liking. Some people are after them? Well, them. At this point, she was just sick of all this drama. “Don’t worry Fany-ah… as I said before she will wake up soon,” as if Jessica could read her mind the latter just hummed. “Be honest Jessie… do you think this will be her path for the rest of her life…? This is not a normal career. She’s not even that big… it feels like if this happens again it will surely be over for real. I’m sure you know what I’m talking about, right?” 

 

Jessica caressed your cheek, removing some hair strands that were stuck on your forehead, “Of course I know… if I could decide I wish I could be her strength… but you know, since the moment she arrived here she hasn’t really trusted us 100%. I just hope she could lean onto us when things get hard…” 

 

“Jessie…”  Tiffany knew the feelings they had for you were somewhat more than what was normal in other people’s eyes. She’s not stupid and she doesn’t plan to let other people judge her love for you. It might sound ridiculous, but you are the first person who really caught her attention after several years in the entertainment industry. Yes, she has received love confessions before but in the end, she brushed it off nonchalantly, who knew she just needed a guardian angel to be there for her, for them, to make her heart flutter. “Jessie… do you love _____?” 

 

Without hesitation, Jessica nodded without needing to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter