chapter 3

Our Fluffy Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


 

“So tell me ____ are you really going to continue with your job?” Tiffany asked as I nodded taking a bite from the food. “I don’t really mind.” 

 

“But we do.” she retorted back. 

 

“I won’t get hurt my teachers trained me well,” I said taking another spoon. “and it’s not like I will stay here forever or anything.” 

 

“But assassins would you know stab and shoot each other things like that, right? so it isn’t safe for you.” 

 

“are….you worrying about me…?” 

 

“Of course! Isn’t that obvious ____?”

 

Putting my spoon down my jaw slightly dropped. They really do treat me like I’m their daughter. “but… I mean… it’s not safe for you guys either so… what I’m trying to say is that you will also be in danger.” 

 

“We have bodyguards,” Jessica said.

 

“We have good security in this building,” Taeyeon added. 

 

“And the company treats us great food,” 

 

“Not to mention the great dance studio.”

 

“Don’t forget the beauty salon!”

 

“Can we please stay on the same topic.” Sunny scoffed at Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and Yoona making the three cheekily smiled back. 

 

“Unnie can you give me the bowl?” Seohyun being considerate who saw my sticky situation tried to lighten the mood which I appreciate a lot. “Is there anything you don’t like to eat ____?” 

 

Oh… so she noticed huh… “yeah, I can’t really handle spicy food.” I chuckled. “ If I eat something too spicy I’ll get a stomach ache...” I slightly blush for what I just revealed. Korea is basically a country where spicy food lives so it’s kind of uncomfortable for me knowing that almost everything is spiced up. 

 

“Omo! are you still hungry, baby? We should have been more considerate” Jessica panicked when she picked up why I only ate rice. “You should have told us sooner.” she pouted showing me her aegyo. 

 

“S-sorry…I-I didn’t want to bother.” 

 

“Wooah is the famous ice princess really showing her aegyo just like that.” Yuri teased finding it amused of her sudden behavior. “The fans would die to see that.” she laughed together with the other members.

 

Glaring at Yuri, Jessica sends her famous killer glare to shut her up, and being the scaredy-cat she is when it came to Jessica, Yuri nervously laughed it off. 

 

“I’m just joking Jess, haha… no need to scare our little cinnamon roll like that. Look! ____ is frightened of you, poor thing.” 

 

“No, she isn’t” Jessica defended. 

 

“yes she is, look!” she pointed at me making me feel embarrassed. 

 

Wth, why did you say that Yuri? Jessica is looking at me right now because of you. 

 

Feeling betrayed I tried my best to avoid Jessica’s gaze however it doesn’t really go that well. She literally sits in front of me! damn…. why am I so unlucky sometimes. 

 

“Are you scared of me ____ ?” she asked feeling hurt by Yuri’s words.

 

At the same time at the corner of my eye, I could see how everyone except Seohyun tried to hold back their laugh because the usual ice princess going all soft because of me. It makes me wonder if I’m really that special to them. We just met like a few hours ago and they are already being extremely friendly. 

 

If the boss would have sent other assassins I bet they would love it here. Maybe I should appreciate this more but at the same time... I’m so shy around new people. This is so hard~

 

“well… are you?” she asked again.

 

shoot I forgot to answer. 

 

“I-I’m not.” Playing with my fingers I tried to look back at her “I think you are actually reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter