chapter 19

Our Fluffy Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “Is there a specific reason why you are here? I’m not sure why the Princess of England is roaming around the streets.”

 

“Have I not told you to refer to me as Rachel when we are in public?”

 

“My apology.”

 

You have been walking for nearly 2 hours and yet the only thing she does is watch the food vendors do their business. Rachel would occasionally start a conversation with the owners talking about how delicious their food was or if the business was doing great. It was almost as if she was trying to analyze the economics of the capital and if the commoners were having a hard time.

 

“My lady, it is time for your teatime. May I suggest the most popular trending tea in the capital? It is called bubble tea and it’s supposed to have a small chewy texture while enjoying together with the sweet tea,” the maid suggested as she took notice of Rachel's tiredness.

 

“Ohmy chewy texture? Now that sounds delightful, I would love to try.”  

 

“Hey Rachel, I think people are following us,” you interrupted.

 

“Don’t Hey at my lady, know your place,” the maid commented.

 

“No no it’s okay Cindy. You want us to run ____?”

 

You scanned in the direction, and it looked like only three people were hiding around the corner.  “Don’t worry. You can keep heading to the bubble tea shop and I’ll meet you up later.” You walked away leaving the two. The three people weren’t hiding very discreetly, and the road was connected to the main road. You stopped in front of the three, catching them off guard from behind, “hello.”

 

The startled trio turned around only to find themselves stupidly exposed. “Why are you following us?” you asked. The guy in the middle bawled his fists only to point his finger at you, “. Who do you think you are! I can’t stand seeing such a violent fellow stay around Rachel. She should fire you!”

 

“Why should I fire _____ when she’s this competent?” Princess Rachel stepped forward who had been secretly following you. She found the guy familiar and decided to peek. And yes, her instinct was right, it was the one and only Eric who had been stalking her all the way from England. “_____ did nothing wrong. And this morning-“

 

“You said her name was _____?”, he dryly chuckled. “Looks like you two are close enough to address each other comfortably. Are you giving me the cold shoulder in front of her?”

 

“Your twisted personality is still the same. She’s just a bodyguard, and your stubbornness is the reason I’m this uncomfortable when we have already settled the thing a long time ago.”

 

“Really huh… Then it’s no big deal if I make her stop working for you, right?” he smirked.

 

“What?”

 

“It doesn't make sense why such a violent person is staying by your side and working as a bodyguard.”

 

“Your Highness,” Rachel's shivers didn’t escape the corner of your eye. She was fuming mad that her words never got through. You didn’t know who he was, but the fact that he knew she was royalty and was talking disrespectfully was getting on your nerves, “let’s go and grab some bubble tea.”

 

“HAHAHAHAH You will be taking Rachel? Go ahead. Take her if you can.” Eric challenged, signaling his men to take action.

 

One guy grabbed your shoulder, trying to turn you around, but you were fast enough to punch him under the chin making him fall to the ground. The guy was now bleeding all over his face, startling both Rachel and Eric.  

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter