chapter 9

Our Fluffy Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was about to turn around and walk away until Tiffany grabbed my arm stopping me from moving any further. “Are you mad?” she sheepishly asked.

 

Mad? I scoffed finding it ridiculous which made her whine. “I’m sorry okay” 

 

Half an hour ago when they were just about to end their radio broadcast the host decided to ask what their favorite animal was. Normally, people would have answered dogs or cats and normally people would never say pink bunny. 

 

“Please~” she pouted. “I’m not the only one. They did it too.” Tiffany pointed out. 

 

I looked at the other girls that were standing behind Tiffany. And guess what? They were frantically shaking their heads in denial. “It’s only because Tiffany said it first.” 

 

“That doesn’t change anything. If you said it then you said it.” she shushed them. “You guys should apologize too.” 

 

I let out a small sigh as I watched their little bickering. Even though I told them not to show the picture it doesn’t mean that they can talk about it so openly. These girls are seriously weird. 

As they kept talking and arguing my stomach wanted something to eat. It’s ridiculous that it’s already past lunchtime but we still haven’t had lunch yet. And it doesn’t help that the girls aren’t done with their schedules so maybe…

 

 I should find something to eat by myself…?

 

BUT.

 

Tiffany.

 

Oh, Tiffany. 

 

She dragged me up to the stage and motioned me to stand behind her together with their manager.  

 

I looked at her confused but she only smiled at me and whispered ‘stay’. The room was soon filled with fans and the idols greeted them equally happy. And just like that their schedule started once again and I found myself trapped on the stage and kiss goodbye to the food I craved for. 

 

They began to sign the albums while having some small talks, and some were too shy to even muster up a word other than a simple greeting. The manager took care of the gifts that they received while I was still standing awkwardly behind Tiffany. 

 

During their talks with the fans, I learned that some of them were from another city or overseas. Tiffany was just happy that they came to the fansign and thanked them for making the effort to see them. The other girls were just as happy and chatted with their precious fans and had silly conversations even though the time was short. 

 

“Omg Jessica I love you!!” 

 

I diverted my attention to Jessica as she greeted an excited fan. The fan was wearing all kinds of girls generation merch and was obviously having the time of her life. 

 

“Who do you want me to sign this for?” The idol smiled. 

 

“Can you write ´stupid’. I love when you act bossy!” the fangirl squealed. 

 

“Ehh~ I can’t do that. I’ll just write ‘study hard’ okay.” she smiled again before handing the album back.

 

And just like that my gaze automatically followed this ‘happy’ fan and wow, she’s something else. Just like she did a second ago she greeted Taeyeon with equal excitement.  

 

“Omg Taeyeon I think you are the best singer!” the fan claimed. “I’m from Busan and I ditched my classes to come to see you.” she looked at the singer and sigh in admiration, “it was so worth it.”

 

“Oh really? Thank you for your support~” Taeyeon humbly shook her hand “but study hard okay?” and the fan quickly agreed, but it looked like the fan didn’t want to let go of the hand as she kept frantically shaking it.

 

I looked at her in disbelief and a big question mark appeared in my mind. That fan is way too excited and way too weird. Like really? Are there still people like that? 

 

And soon after multiple times of ‘OMG, I LOVE YOU’ to different members I slightly cringed when this hyper fan made her way to Tiffany. 

 

“TIFFANY You are so beautiful! As expected of my favorite member!” 

 

“Ehh~ no way, you are just flattering me.”

 

“I swear I would do anything for you” the fan had tears in her eyes. “I literally would have done anything for you.”

 

“Aww you’re just too sweet,” the idol replied. “Are you a student? Take care of your health and don’t stress out too much okay.” Tiffany showed her a smile before handing the album back. She was about to say something else but got interrupted when the manager urged this fan to leave the stage.  

 

“Can’t you see that we are talking here?” the fan said annoyed as he kept gesturing her to move aside since another fan was waiting for their turn. 

 

“Miss your turn is up.” he simply stated but the poor manager stumbled back when this crazy person slammed her hands on the table and glared at him. 

 

“Just.” she sighs frustrated. 

 

“Just give me another 1 minute. Please.” the fan requested or more like ordered. 

 

Instinctively, I took a step back, slightly shocked by the sound when her hands made contact with the table. And it looks like the unexpected noise also caught the attention of the other members. The manager was brought back to reality after the shock and was about to call the security but Tiffany beat him to say something first. 

 

“If you come another time we can continue our conversation from here alright” Tiffany reached out for a handshake with the same smile on her face as if nothing happened. And luckily it was settled down without making a scene. 


 

~~~


 

“Hey! where are you going?” Tiffany asked as I was about to leave when the fansign was over. “I told you that I was sorry. Are you still mad?” she walked up to me closing the gap between us.

 

I shook my head and took a step back, “I was never mad in the first place.” but she stepped forward once again closing the gap. “Then why are you avoiding me.” 

 

“I’m not.”

 

“Yes, you are,” she stated the obvious. “You are doing it right now.” 

 

“No, I’m not.”

 

“Yes, you are.”

 

“No.”

 

“yes.”

 

“Wh-whatever.” I turned around and walked away. 

 

“Ya! where are you going now?” 

 

“I’m going to find something to eat,” Tiffany, however, linked our arms together claiming that she was also hungry and dragged me to the nearest store. 


 

~~~


 

And just like that, two weeks passed ever since I moved in. There were days that were similar to what has already happened and other days that were filled with more laughter and jokes. There were also days that were more tired

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter