Chapter 13

Our Fluffy Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jessica smiled at the crowd that was busy taking photos of them. They were currently walking on the red carpet as Tiffany was in the front talking with the host, answering questions. Even though the flashes from the cameras were painful they still pulled it off.  

 

“So I’ve heard that you guys are nominated for Best Female Group. How do you feel about that?” 

 

“Thank you, it really means so much to us.” Tiffany smiled, “we are very grateful to the people who nominated us, you are the best!” And the fans screamed showing their support.  

 

“Do you have anything you want to say before it starts?”

 

“We hope that everyone will have a good time and show their support to one another.” 

 

“That’s very nice of you. I also hope that this will be a memorable day. And with that, we wish you the best of luck.” 





 

“Yo, have any of you seen bunny? she’s been missing ever since we arrived.” 

 

“Now that you said it yeah... that’s why I thought something didn’t feel right.” 

 

“Seriously Yuri? And here I thought you were the one who wanted her attention the most. It’s funny how you forgot _____ just now.” 

 

“Geez, leave me alone. I’m going to find her on my own.”

 

“Ya, I’m going too. Hey, Taeyeon! message me when the award show starts. We will try to hurry back alright.”

 

Sooyoung ran after Yuri leaving the waiting room. Taeyeon sighs, grabbing her phone. “Please tell me that they did not just leave like that.”

 

“Just let them be,” Sunny chuckled. “They are just trying to look for our kid and we still have another 30 min before it begins so it should be okay. You are worrying too much Taeyeon.” 

 

“But don’t you think it’s weird? Especially Sooyoung. She was the one who tried to make fun of _____ first and now she’s just like Yuri.

 

“Like Yuri?”

 

“Oh come on Sunny you know what I mean.”

 

“Yeah sorry.” she laughed, “it’s interesting how someone can change so fast though. Come to think of it, you have also changed Taeyeon. Were you always this uhm how should I put it. Yuri-like?” 

 

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Taeyeon unlocks her phone, dialing your number. “damn it, why doesn’t she answer her phone.” she tried to call you again. 

 

Sunny looked amused, shaking her head lightly. “it’s exactly what I mean. So Yuri-like.” she laughs and looked at the maknae instead. 

 

“Hey, Seohyunnie do you know where the rest is?”

 

“I’m not sure unnie but I’m pretty sure some of them are looking for _____ just like Sooyoung unnie and Yuri unnie.”

 

“Oh great. Now I’m the one who’s going to make sure they all come back.”

 

“Don’t worry unnie I will help you to call them back,” Seohyun assures.

 

“Aww and that’s why you are my favorite among these idiots.”




 

Yuri and Sooyoung were trying their best to find you. It’s very unlike you to disappear out of nowhere especially during their schedule. They looked at the bathroom, they asked some random people, and even visiting other people’s waiting rooms. 

 

Still, they couldn’t find anything, not even a clue. 

 

“You think this is crazy Yul? We have been looking almost everywhere but we can’t still find her. You think something happened?”

 

“No. That’s impossible it’s _____ we are talking about here. Let’s just keep going Soo. We still have another 15 minutes.”


 

It would be a lie if they weren’t worried, the same goes for the rest of the missing girls. Tiffany, Hyoyeon, and Yoona were walking around hoping that maybe you will magically pop out.

 

“Not that I don’t like it but why are you tagging along Hyo? I thought you didn’t want to leave the room.” Tiffany looked around. 

 

“Oh that would be nice but Yoona forced me out.” 

 

“I didn’t force you out. You willingly tagged along when I kindly asked if you wanted to.”

 

“You? Kindly? Pfft don’t make me laugh Yoong.” 

 

“Hey I can be kind! Right Tiffany unnie.” Yoona nudged at the black-haired girl who only laughed.  

 

“Unnie say something. Don’t just laugh at me,” she whined. 

 

“Sorry Yoona but Hyoyeon here has a point.” the American girl teased. “I think you should work on your attitude a bit more.” 

 

“Omg, I can’t believe you two. Just let me be.” 

 

Tiffany and Hyoyeon high fived behind Yoona’s back. It might not be obvious but they have a hobby to tease the younger girl. 



 

Jessica on the other hand was also walking but in another direction. She thought it might be best if they split up and that’s what they did. She could walk with the three but she’s not in the mood to babysit Hyoyeon and Yoona.

 

Jessica walked down the hall in her rosy red shoulder-length dress. It all matches perfectly together with the chocolate brown hair that rested sideways on her shoulder. She looked at her phone and sigh. The show was about to begin so was it time to give up and continue later? 

Turning around, a litter further away almost by the exit a security guard and three other guys stood in a half-circle. Jessica narrowed her eyes and finally. She finally found you.

 

You were standing in the middle trying to explain to the security guard that you have permission to enter.

 

“As I said, I don’t have time for this. I need to go.”

 

“But miss you need to show me your backstage pass. I can’t let you through if you don’t show it to me.”

 

“Oh come on, please! I haven’t needed one before and I’m really in a hurry.” I begged. 

 

“Don’t listen to her! How do we know that you aren’t a stalker or some crazy fan.” The three guys claimed. 

 

“And who are you three? I don’t even know you. Why did you even call the security guard on me.”

 

“Because we need to make sure you aren’t dangerous. We have vowed to protect our beloved Girls Generation. And you, you are clearly suspicious.”

 

“Suspicious who?” arms circled around your body as you received a back hug. 

 

“Jessica…?”

 

Jessica smiled at you and then looked at the guys. Anger visible in her eyes.

 

“Hey, you three. Who are you calling my baby suspicious? You really have the guts don’t you.” Jessica stared down at them. 

 

“omg, it’s Jessica Jung… we didn’t know you knew this person.” 

 

“Of course you wouldn’t know. Now tell me does my baby look like a stalker or crazy to you.” 

 

“We…” the three fidgeted, feeling nervous under her icy stare. “we are really sorry.”

 

“You are sorry? Don’t make me laugh. If I wasn’t here then you would have kicked her out wouldn’t you.”

 

“Jessica it’s okay…” You started to feel bad for the three. They are fans of the girls after all and it’s not entirely their fault. You did actually not have a backstage pass so anyone would get suspicious especially during these kinds of events. 

 

“Are you sure?”

 

You nodded and Jessica just smiled, ‘you are too kind’ she whispered.

“I believe that this person here doesn’t need a backstage pass since she’s with me right security guy?” Jessica asked the man. 

 

“Yes, I’m sorry I didn’t know this beforehand.”

 

“No, it’s okay, do me a favor and bring these guys away.”

 

“At once miss Jung.”


 

You looked at the four people walking away and when they finally disappeared you felt a smack on your head. 

 

“W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter