chapter 8

Our Fluffy Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

On my fourth day at the dorm never in a million years did I imagine that my morning would turn out like this.

 

The sun was creeping through the curtains and it got a bit chillier than usual. I hate how bright the room suddenly got which made me groan in frustration as I was still pretty tired.

 

As I tried to shift my body to cuddle with the blanket more I realized that I was stuck. Not glued to the bed but stuck by a pair of arms on my waist. 

 

And that’s when I realized the extra warmth around me.

 

Jessica had her eyes closed but the strength from her grip said otherwise. Looking up at her she looked so comfortable in our position. She has a hint of fragrance that reminds me of flowers and her hair smelled like vanilla. 

 

Looking at the view in front of me I suddenly forgot how tired I was just a few seconds ago. Now I understand why the fans love them. 

 

I wonder if she sleeps like this with others too. Is she always this, uhm how should I put it, warm? 

 

However, I think I stared a bit too long because she suddenly opened her eyes looking at me with those chocolate brown eyes. 

 

Wait, is she smirking at me? 

 

“It’s rude to stare you know,” Jessica gave me a little smile. 

 

“...sorry” 

 

“Your face is turning pink,” she looked amused. “you blush so often you know.” 

 

That’s it, I’m leaving. This is too much for me in the morning. Removing the blanket I sat up trying to walk away but it didn’t go too well as Jessica quickly caught on what I was about to do.  

 

She grabbed my arm and brought me down a little too fast which made me fall on her.

 

...she smells nice. 

 

“Where do you think you are going, baby. Let’s sleep some more.” she rested my head at the crock of her neck closing her eyes again. 

 

My heart flutters as she didn’t want to let go. Having a hard to breathe properly my mind went blank as she secured my body tighter. 

 

This morning is unexpected in so many ways. All I did was look at her but now I’m trapped, literally. 

 

“Jessica…” my voice got a bit muffled by her neck. 

 

she hummed,

 

“You are too close…”

 

“just sleep ____-ah” 

 

I bit my lips as I have no idea what I should do. She really doesn’t care that we literally have no space between us. 

 

The thoughts that run in my head made me tired as my eyes were slowly dropping down. She was giving me so much warmth that it only made me sleepier. 

 

Blinking a bit slower I leaned in to have a more comfortable rest. This made Jessica pat my back in a soothing manner trying to urge me to sleep and that’s what I did. In just a few more seconds we both fell asleep.

 

I think we stayed in that position for a pretty long time until some noise stirred me awake. But being the tired person I was I ignored the presence and tried to sleep some more. The warmth was too enjoyable at the moment. 

 

Jessica seemed to not notice that someone has entered the room as she kept hugging me like before. 

 

But then, the other person opened the curtains and welcomed the awful light. This is the worst thing you could do to someone that is sleeping. I groaned and abruptly sat up making eye contact with Taeyeon. 

 

“What was that for~” I pouted feeling upset. 

 

The leader smiled apologetically signaling me to come out which I did. 

 

“We have work in an hour,” she said fixing my hair a bit. “go and get some breakfast ____, you are joining our schedule today.” 

 

I huff crossing my arms refusing, but the leader only laughed at my childish behavior. “just go I’m going to wake Jessica up.” she patted my back and gave it a little push before I walked away in defeat. 

 

I can’t believe that she’s making me join their schedule. 

 

I mentally groan as I walked to the kitchen still tired and annoyed by Taeyeon’s method of waking me up. At least she could have been more gentle.

 

“Someone looks grumpy.” Tiffany looked at me amused. “why’s that?” 

 

“Don’t mention it.” I yawned resting my head on the table. 

 

She laughed. Why does everyone laugh at me like that? 

 

“Are you always like this when you don’t get enough sleep?” 

 

I hummed closing my eyes again. If I can’t sleep upstairs then I should take a little nap downstairs. It’s not like Taeyeon will notice anyway. 

 

“ya, you are supposed to eat not sleep” Tiffany shook my body.

 

I looked up pouting. “I don’t want to and I’m not hungry.” 

 

“If you eat now you can take a nap after you’re done.” 

 

I sigh standing up, “...are you sure?”

 

she chuckled. “you are so cute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter