chapter 1

Our Fluffy Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

My name is ____ and I am 18 y/o working as an assassin for the government. I am not weak as most people think I am but I agree that I’m super shy around new people. I have never been good at socializing but I do my best when it comes to working. Although, sometimes I can’t really help but keep stuttering in front of people. 

 

My boss who took care of me when they trained me is almost like my dad so I am grateful for what he has done for me. I need to show my gratitude that’s why I’m doing this mission. 

 

As I arrived I walked up to the receptionist trying to look as confident as I could.

 

“Ex-excuse me… I’m looking for Lee Soo Man. My name is ____” 

 

“Of course, take the lift to the right and press on the highest floor.” she kindly showed me the way. 

 

"Thank you” I grinned a bit. Good job ____! you didn’t stutter as much as you thought you would do. I deserve a pat on the head. 

 

Bowing slightly to the receptionist I continued my way to the elevator. 

 

Honestly, it’s so weird for me to be here in this company. This is my first mission but I’m pretty sure other assassins have cooler jobs out there. 

 

As I let my thoughts wander around I accidentally walked into a wall with a bang.

Gosh that hurts! Rubbing my forehead trying to ease the pain I quickly looked around hoping that no one saw me. But to my defeat, someone actually did! And she is laughing at me. 

 

It’s so embarrassing! I hope she doesn’t see my pink cheeks, damn...

 

Running to the elevator trying to save me from further embarrassment I luckily found the way. 

 

SM entertainment sure is big. The idols here really know how to dress and every one of them looks so fashionable. Pouting slightly I hope that I don’t stand out too much with my clothes. I’m used to wearing training clothes so this is kind of new to me. 

 

Thinking back what happened yesterday I couldn't help but let out a sigh as his words repeated in my head once again.


 

“____ -ah tomorrow is your first mission. I have their profiles here so read it well before you meet them. Their names, personality, hobbies, everything is pretty much in this so memorize it well.”

 

“but… you know that I’m not good at talking and - and do you seriously want me to live with 9 girls for I don’t know how long it will take? I’m afraid that I might fail this mission boss.”

 

“you will do well ____, you just need to believe in yourself as I do. Go and pack your things now and if you really are worried we can send backup if you want.”

 

Breaking away from my thoughts I knocked on the door as I arrived at his office, Lee Soo Man greeted me happily when I walked in. 

 

Wait, What? Happily?

 

Is he really that happy to see me?

 

“Welcome ____! I have been waiting for you! Please take a seat.” he gestured to the chair. 

 

I timidly walked over pulling the chair out and sit down while this Lee Soo Man still has his wide grin plastered on his face. Such a weird man. Is he really the CEO?

 

He has a nice big office and a black leather couch in the center of the room. The big windows bring so much light to the room and have a nice view of the city. 

 

Clearing his throat I sat properly on the chair, prepa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter