Pain

Made For Each Other-New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 10 minutes a person from the crowd called the ambulance.After she was taken in the ambulance,someone asked,”We need to inform her home..Did this girl had any bag??”.

 

“No..”,”I didn’t see..”,replies came like that,but a grandma who was sitting at the bench near them told,”No..She had a bag..”,With that, some people started to search for her bag.In that some minutes passed but they didn’t finf any bag there.To compensate the time,Ambulance went to hospital fastly.

 

Somin was admitted in the Emergency operation ward and the doctors checked her state.They found that her small intestine got sore badly and it burst in her stomach,led to internal bleeding.

 

All these events happened within an hour,While at home,on seeing that somin didn’t reach home after one hour,grandma called everyone and told that somin ran away with someone else.

 

But when his mom told him like that,Mr.Jung bursted in anger.”Shut your mouth mother..She is a good-hearted girl..Nothing should have happened like that..She must have some special class in college..She will come soon..You don’t say anything after she come..”.He shouted at his mother and ended the call with trembling hands.

 

When Mrs.Kim replied something the same like that,Grandma jung kept shut for some hours.

 

But when one hour turned into 3 hours,again grandma called everyone and said the same thing.Everyone got irritated on her,at the same time they also started to panic and thought why somin haven’t reached home yet?

 

Everyone called somin’s phone number and got relieved for a second that she is fine but got angered more when it was picked by grandma.Grandma again said that somin didn’t reach home.

 

“How come you are having her phone??”Mrs.Kim asked her.For which,”Why she need phone??It’s with me..Your precious daughter in law still didn’t come home..I don’t know how you guys are still believing her..”,grandma said easily.

 

Hyunjoong called his home phone number and when grandma said the same thing to him,”I know about my somin..She will come..”,with that hyunjoong ended the call abruptly.

 

She must have some important class in her college..Surely she will come home within half an hour..But here this grandma..What’s her problem??..I don’t know what she is going to do after somin reach home.

 

Hyunjoong worried more in that thought and continued to work while thinking about somin as he often checked his mobile for any messages or call.After two hours passed,a call from his dad frightened him.

 

When he thought a bad dream,he had that day morning.It made him more nervous.Something bad must have happened to her.Hyunjoong’s instinct told him.

He controlled the fear and gave jungmin and yuri’s numbers to his dad and asked him to talk to them and he also told his dad and mom to go to Seoul immediately.

 

When he told them to go to seoul,

“We started from busan already hyunjoong ah..As somin was late for two hours,we couldn’t bear the words grandma saying about somin.After she reached,granny shouldn’t behave wild towards somin..She will get broken completely..That is why im taking your mom with me and going to seoul..”.Mr.Kim told in a tired voice.

 

Hyunjoong started calling yuri’s phone.

”There is no special class..Somin started from college a long back..She haven’t reached yet??”,Yuri panicked.On knowing this hyunjoong got devastated completely.

“Yuri shi..Do you know anyone who travel with somin in the train??Can you give me their number??”

 

“I will call them hyunjoong shi..After asking them,I will call you back at this number..”

“Thanks yuri shi..You just ask them..I will call you back after an hour..Half an hour enough for you right??”

 

“Surely enough..Nothing must have happened to her..She will be fine for sure..”.With that yuri ended the call consoling hyunjoong as she also consoled herself.The next second she started call her class friends numbers.

 

At the same time hyunjoong called jungmin,

“Jungmin ah..Can you do me a favour??”,hyunjoong started praying.

“ Hey joong ah..Why you sound different??..What do you want me to do??”,before jungmin completes the sentence,Hyunjoong’s eyes welled in tears.

“Hey hyunjoong ah..Nothing must have happened..Don’t be tensed..I will go and see..”,jungmin comforted him and hung up the call then called yoona and told the matter,as he told her not to panic and drove his car towards somin’s college.

 

After his conversation with jungmin,Hyunjoong again called yuri’s number.

 

But yuri was even more tensed than before.

“People who travel with her on the same train told they didn’t see her..But some people told me they saw her at the station..Other than that they don’t know anything hyunjoong shi..oh god..Im scared..”,yuri told in shivering voice.

 

All these happened at 10 pm and now the time is half an hour past 10.

 

While hyunjoong was having a conversation with them,he also explained his situation to his customer and office and sent an email that he needs to go to Seoul urgently as an emergency.Immedaitely they sent a reply email to take care of his wife and to go to south korea.

 

Hyunjoong thanked them and booked a ticket at the next flight to seoul.While these things are happening on one side,he kept in contact with his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter