Leaving his love..

Made For Each Other-New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunjoong planned to make her take afternoon classes off for college today,as he thought to take her home and called her cellphone.

 

He got irritated when somin didn’t pick her phone for even 10th ring.is she attending an important class??..,hyunjoong thought and then thought whether she took her phone with her today morning and confirmed his doubt after his 12th call for her phone untaken.

 

Hyunjoong controlled his raised anger and irritation as he rode his bike towards somin’s college.He waited outside her college under the sun.When the time reached her lunch break,hyunjoong called somin’s friend yuri’s phone.

 

After yuri attended the call,he talked about her how about and studies and asked whether they have any important class today.Then he humbly asked can she give her phone to somin.As yuri thought somin’s happy face last week and she saw him dropping somin for the past two days,the anger on him subsided while she gave her phone happily to somin.

 

When he realized the phone in somin’s hand,he told her fastly,”Somin ah..Can you skip your afternoon classes today?..Please baby..Have to discuss something important with you..”.

 

Suddenly he asked like that,somin couldn’t refuse him and was silent.

“Please..Just for today..I am waiting outside your college..”,hyunjoong told her.

His voice made her something inside her as she replied,”Mmm..Okay..”.

 

“Thanks mini..Come fast..”,hyunjoong happily ended the call and thought how would she take the news of him going to London.

 

Somin came outside after informing her classes off,she saw him standing outside her college.What is the rush??Why is he standing there burning under the sun?", questions raised in her mind.

 

When she came near him,hyunjoong thought she would ask why he called her,on the other hand, somin waited for him to tell his reason for the rush.

 

Hyunjoong hid the disappointment,”Hop on dear..We’ll talk at home..”,hyunjoong told her and didn’t talk after until they reach their home.When entered inside the home, ”First you eat..Then we’ll talk”,hyunjoong told her and he too finished lunch with her.

 

Hyunjoong thought she would ask something but she only gave silent treatment then he started talking.

 

“An important matter somin..I can only decide based on your answer..”,hyunjoong told as he started sharing the conversation that happened between him and his manager.

After he started talking,Oh god!!..6 months??..How can i be here 6 months without seeing him??,somin thought and face became dull.

 

“Shall I go somin ah??What do you say??”,hyunjoong slowly asked her as he held her small soft hands inside his hands and at that minute he couldn’t even feel his soul’s state.

 

His heart yearned for her to say “No!!..Don’t go hyunjoong..”, But at the same time, he also thought that what if she say like that and what will i say at the office,im in the state unable to refuse the offer.He started getting scared as he thought what if she gets angrier and starts to hate me if I go against her words.

 

For the past 2 days, she didn’t talk normally with him and she showed her anger and avoidance by not only in her words and reactions but also in her physical activities.So she hesitated as she thought how can she say him not to go after all this.At the same time she also thought she can’t stay without him as she started to feel hurt at the thought of him being not near her and not in the house.

 

“What dear?? Say something..”,hyunjoong let out his heart’s restlessness in his words.

“What will happen if you don’t go??”,Somin asked him with an unknown emotion in her doe eyes.

 

But even that unknown emotion felt good for hyunjoong.”Mmm I don’t know..have to ask them”.

As she knew that nowadays the IT field’s jobs are getting less and heard and read the state of jobless people in newspapers and news on tv and the interviews in that field getting less even in her college,she couldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter