Not again

Made For Each Other-New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What dear? I am saying this much but you are just nodding your head. At least say ‘yes’ baby. ”

“Mmm.Okay hyunjoong.”,Somin raised her voice slightly.

“What mini? Why are you talking in a very low voice? I see. My anger made your voice to go inside. But I could not control my anger at that time. You are taking care of everyone but you don’t even take a single bit of care for yourself, that is why i

got a bit angry with you. Cheer up mini.”, told hyunjoong while hugging her tightly in his arms.

Somin didn’t reply anything and just went with his flow.

“You don’t like this somin ah?”,When hyunjoong asked her,within a second,somin hugged him back tightly.

Hyunjoong thought not to talk more about this topic,so that somin won’t cry more.

“Okay mini.When we go to buy you a cellphone,we will buy a dress for you in that boutique.Okay?”,hyunjoong asked her as somin moved in her face more into his neck.

“Hey..I almost forgot it.You didn’t say thanks for my wishes and the dress you sacrificed.You didn’t say thanks for anything.This is what you learned from school and college?”,hyunjoong told while trying to lift her head.

“I told thanks that time itself hyunjoong.”,Somin told while not lifting her head despite of his effort.

“That is a normal thanks,for everyone.I am special right..So you should say special thanks to me.Mmm..I am special to you right??”,hyunjoong told without stopping his try on lifting up somin’s head.He was desperate to look her blushing for him.

“Mmm?.special or not??Baby don’t reply like ‘No, you are ordinary hyunjoong ah’ ”,hyunjoong told in a fake sad voice.

Somin chuckled slightly," Special only",Somin told and blushed heavily.She stuffed her head in his chest, enjoying the warmth of his body while making hyunjoong’s heart beat faster.

“Mmm..Then treat me specially..Come on..”,Hyunjoong told while playing on her nape with one hand and the other hand grabbed her soft hips a bit tightly.

She got confused by his words and didn’t do anything as she stuffed her face more into his chest.

“Mini..I will show you how to do okay..Then you have to do like that.”,With that hyunjoong lifted her head from his chest and gave a hard deep kiss on her red blushing cheeks as somin closed her eyes tightly and enjoyed it with a beautiful smile.

“You got it mini??”,hyunjoong asked in a raspy voice.

“Mmm...” ,somin replied as yes. ”Mmphmm..”, then changed as no.

Hyunjoong got that she learned her lesson perfectly.He looked her eyes which was looking at his chest now then her cute button nose and her lips. Without wasting a second,hyunjoong kissed her lips softly.

Somin didn’t reply anything to kiss and grasped him more tightly.

“Sominah you are driving me crazy..”,hyunjoong told.Somin got shocked by his words,not only her but he also.

Somin was getting more shocked by her husband showing his love for her nowadays , while hyunjoong felt that he was completely whipped by somin.What magic is this ,hyunjoong thought.

Suddenly he thought This is so wrong hyunjoong, that he was crossing his limit at her as he immediately removed his hands from her.

Somin looked at him bewildered.

“Sleep somin ah.”,hyunjoong replied with shaking hands as it glided on her hair.

Somin thought that why he was moving from her and why his hands are shaking.She thought the wrong reasons correctly.

Hyunjoong felt his heart getting heavier by the shocking look on somin’s face but he thought that the distance is needed at that time.

Hynjoong shut his eyes tightly then opened it as he looked at her.

“No somin ah..You complete your studies..Then we..”, hyunjoong told in a clear voice as somin stared at his eyes for some seconds then lowered her head slowly.

Hyunjong didn’t know what to say more to compromise her as he hugged her softly and kissed her forehead.After some minutes,they both went to sleep.

 

The next day morning,

Nicole came out of the room while wearing the birthday dress hyunjoong gifted for somin.

“This dress looks good on you nicole.”, somin told nicole with a smile.

“Mmm..I know..”, nicole replied uninterestedly as she went and sat on the dining table.

On seeing that,Mr.Kim got more angry on his daughter.He didn’t say anything and gritted his teeth coz Mrs.kim asked him not to scold nicole on the first day of college.

Hyunjoong didn’t go to the office on that day.He dropped somin at her college and went to nicole’s college with his parents and reached their home around 6.

After they came,somin asked nicole about her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter