Don't Hurry

Made For Each Other-New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunjoong reached home in the evening. He saw nicole sitting on the couch, Nicole was watching tv with a scowling face while Somin and her mother-in-law were conversing interestingly in the kitchen. Hyunjoong came and sat beside his sister.

“When did you guys came Nicole??..Where is dad??”,Hyunjoong asked while giving her a Chocolate.

“We came here before half an hour..Dad went outside somewhere..Don’t know where he went..Go and ask mom..”, Nicole answered him and continued unwrapping her chocolate.

“Give this to your sae-eonni(sister-in-law).. ”,He gave another chocolate to Nicole.

“Who?? Somin???...I can’t do that…”Hyunjoong received a face slapping reply from his lovable sister.

“SHH...What ‘Somin’!!!..hereafter you should call her sae-eonni only ”hyunjoong said to her strictly and went to the kitchen.

Before hyunjoong came,For this same reason only nicole got scolded by her parents and now she couldn’t accept the fact that her brother also saying the same thing.She got irritated and she was waiting for an opportunity to vent out her anger towards somin.

“When did you came hyunjoong ah?”,hyunjoong’s mom asked him when he entered the kitchen.

“Its been 10 minutes since I came here…But you were very busy pampering your daughter-in-law and didn’t even bother to take a look at your son..What can I do?? ”,hyunjoong faked a sadness in his voice.

“Don’t be jealous hyunjoong ah..”His mother laughed at him and slapped lightly on his shoulder.

Hyunjoong smiled at his mother. He went near somin and gave her the chocolate.

“For nicole??”,somin asked him.

”I already gave her one..This is for you..have somin ah.. ”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter