Onsite

Made For Each Other-New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As he went inside the office,jungmin told that their team manager searched for hyunjoong.After hearing that hyunjoong went inside his cabin and kept his laptop on his desk and checked his emails of that day.Then he went to his manager’s office on and 10 mins later he came outside with a sad and confused face.

On watching his face,jungmin dragged him to office’s canteen and asked the matter.After hearing him,jungmin thought hyunjoong has no reason to feel sad on this matter as he started to laugh loudly.

“Are u crazy joong ah?It’s a big chance..Everyone in this office are dying to get this offer..But you..You are having a long face for this matter..i really thought it was something bad..”,jungmin told him.

“I have my problem..Im in tension of the thought of leaving somin and don’t try to irritate me..”,hyunjoong told while gritting his teeth.

“Aaaa..Right..Now i understood why sir is this worried on this matter..”,jungmin blinked his eyes cutely and laughed loudly again making hyunjoong more angry.

“Quit teasing me jungmin ah..She is not even talking to me properly..At this time if i go to London 6 months for project,it will only distance her more from me..”,hyunjoong told in a worried voice.

“Why hyunjoong??What happened??Did you say something to somin??Sister is a very patient person..”,jungmin told with real worry and care.

“I didn’t tell her anything..That lee si young..”,hyunjoong got interrupted without completing his sentence.

“Do you have some sense hyunjoong ah..Who told you to talk about lee si young with somin??How many times i told you to forget that ..I thought sir was fine at the middle..Why are you hurting her again and again hyunjoong??Pity somin..Is she a toy to receive your anger??Are you doing these things on thinking that there is no one for somin??I will kill you hyunjoong!!..Be careful!!..”,His best friend started shouting without minding his surroundings.

When jungmin started to shout hyunjoong tried to explain him but jungmin didn’t even hear hyunjoong as he started shouting while hyunjoong simply stand there looking at jung min with a smile on his face.

Even though he is scolding him,hyunjoong felt happy that jungmin is very caring and protective towards somin and he felt proud of her that she even moved his bestfriend to her side by her kind heart.

On seeing hyunjoong smiling, jungmin asked with irritation.

“What are you smiling at?”

“Am i allowed to talk a little now??You are not gonna beat me right??”,hyunjoong requested humbly at jungmin.

“Don’t over act..Talk..”,jungmin gave permission.

“I didn’t tell your precious sister anything..She is the one having mountain anger towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter