Kim Family

Made For Each Other-New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Hyun joong and Mr Jung reached Busan,

“What kevin? How is granny now?” hyunjoong asked Kevin,meanwhile mr.jung asked for the room no and hurried to the room.

“Yesterday evening, she had breathing problem hyungnim.She said ‘I want to meet my son before I die’ and she started to cry a lot,I  got so scared ,That is why I called dad to come here”

“oh.. What did the doctors say? ” hyunjoong asked while walking to the room.

“Doctors checked her.They injected deriphyllin medicine to her and gave her trips” Kevin said to hyunjoong.

Hyunjoong and mr.jung went to the chief doctor’s room.He told that she failed to take the inhaler at the beginning of  her asthma.Other than that she is fine.Nothing to worry.Mr.jung let out a relieved sigh.

Then he went home and refreshed himself,then had dinner and came back to the hospital.

Granny was awake at that time,when she saw hyunjoong,she called him and holded his hands and got emotional.

Hyunjoong consoled and advised her to take care of  her health.Even in that situation she did not forget to ill talk about somin.

Once she started scolding somin,Hyunjoong started to divert the topic and thought not to fight back with her while she is ill.

Whenever hyunjoong visits his home for holidays , his mom mrs.kim always ask him to extend his holidays and to stay long for more than 4 or 5 days.

But  Mrs.kim said “ When are you going?You should have gone  to your home after visiting granny back at the hospital?Why did you come here?”

“What mom? Why are you talking like you don’t like my presence here?” said hyunjoog.

“oh no dear..It’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter