Nightmare

Made For Each Other-New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Mr.kim was already a diabetes patient,Now without his wife trying to control his food intakes.His sugar level raised like a rocket.

He didn’t go to hospital as he thought to control that with the usual tablets so he has hidden that news from his wife and continued his work.But a call from his co-worker called Mrs.Kim and told her that this morning Mr.kim fainted while working and that he was sent to the hospital.

Hearing that Mrs.kim got scared of her husband’s state.As he requires her presence with him.So staying with somin,Mrs.kim was replaced by somin’s grandmother.

Though all of them as hyunjoong,Mr.kim,Mrs.Kim and Kevin and all were against this decision,they couldn’t get another solution.They all advised somin a lot that “if grandmother said anything, don’t pent up your feeling inside and don’t cry.Say it directly if you don’t like her doings or words”.

As grandmother was confirmed to stay with her,Hyun Joong talked with her.

“Listen to me well somin ah..If grandma says something that doesn’t mean you have to be mute.If she say something that you don’t like to hear,immediately reply to her and say that you don’t like it...ok??Even if you can’t say anything to her,atleast say everything to me...Don’t keep it inside your heart and suffer somin ah..Please dear..I beg you..”,hyunjoong asked like a promise,In return somin only replied an “okay hyunjoong”.

It seems like he doesn’t know about grandma.If i say a single word against her.She will grab that word and scold me back again with ten words.Somin thought grandma’s disgusting words and the pain she felt when she heard that,she planned to stay quiet as usual as she doesn’t want to hear more of her bad words.

It’ll be only for 3 months right..Let’s bear it

somin ah..Somin thought to herself but it ended up with a result of within one and a half itself.But that result was the worst she faced.

After reaching hyunjoong’s house,the first good thing( sarcasm guys^^)her grandma did was keeping somin’s phone away from somin.

“You are studying right..Why do you need a phone??If you have this,you will talk to unnecessary people and will create bad friendship..then you will leave my grandson and will run away with someone..I won’t allow you to do that”,his grandma told her.

On hearing her words,somin’s face became dull,and after that, she didn’t take her phone to college also.

Hyunjoong didn’t know this change as he only calls at night.Everynight he calls her phone,her grandma only picks the call.Somin will wait for hours to talk with him but her grandma will end the call without giving the phone to somin.If hyunjoong asks for somin,her replies will be ‘somin slept or she is studying or she is cooking’.Very rarely only she allowed somin to talk with hyunjoong.Somin couldn’t say anything about grandma to him as her grandma stays near her watch somin’s every conversation with hyunjoong.

Her grandma made somin suffer a lot more,not only mentally but physically also.

Every morning, before she goes to college,somin’s back pains to hell that she have to make all the dishes listed by her grandma.Due to a lot of works in the morning time,somin couldn’t take her breakfasts for many days as it nearly became a habit.She finishes her lunch properly and that only happened because she takes that with her friend yuri.

Evening,if she gets late for just 10 minutes,She has to suffer by hearing disgusting words from her grandma.

When somin was with hyunjoong,she will do the laundry in the evening after she reaches home.When somin was staying with her mother-in-law,she will do all the laundry before somin comes home from her college.But now,”Can’t this queen wash the clothes with her hands??You want machine??Go and wash all the clothes properly with your hands”,her grandma scolded her.

She used somin’s quietness towards her and made her suffer more.

She will scold her by finding 1000 mistakes in her cooking.Many times she threw the plates on the floor and will start to scold her and relating that to with her mother’s mistake.

“All your doings are like your mother!!God i don’t know when this girl is also going to run away from my grandson like her mother did to my son..”

Sometimes somin thought to tell things happening at the house to someone by using yuri’s phone or by using a public phone.But she will think like ‘what will happen in the end,Nothing is gonna change,atleast let them be in their peaceful mind’ and kept all those sufferings inside.

One day,hyunjoog called somin’s phone in day time got shocked when he heard grandma’s voice in the other end.When grandma told him that somin forgot to take her phone with her that day,hyunjoong believed her for that time only.

Like these days passed,On the 30th day after grandma started staying with somin,here in seoul,it was early morning and while for hyunjoong it was sleeping time.He woke up from his sleep suddenly with a tensed face and reason was a nightmare he saw in his sleep.

After that nightmare,hyunjoong felt uneasy inside that something bad is going to happen and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter