Birthday

Made For Each Other-New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Evening, Hyunjoong indulged in his work at office. He got a phone call from Kevin and attended the call.

“Hello hyungnim..It's me ..kevin..Have you reached home?? is somin there with you?? ”, Kevin asked excitedly.

 

"No Kevin...I'm still in my office only...What is the matter??”, Hyun Joong asked Kevin.

“Even today you are still working in your office??”, Kevin asked in a surprised voice.

“What special today??”,Hyunjoong asked confusedly.

“What hyungnim?? You don’t know?? Today is somin’s birthday..”, Kevin replied with an upset voice.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

By hearing this hyunjoong felt more disappointed on himself than Kevin.

“..Sorry, Kevin...I didn’t know that today is somin’s birthday..If you wish to talk to somin, call dad’s phone number .. ”, with that hyunjoong did cut the call.

“She didn’t even tell me that today is her birthday..Am I a stranger to her?? ”

“Even yesterday night she planned to sleep on the floor..I made her sleep on my bed..Can’t she try to understand me even in the way I behave towards her.. ”

“I thought she is opening up to me and letting me closer to her heart..Seems  I imagined things.. ”

“No!! It's not my imagination..She wore my Tshirt when she was afraid. That means she wants me closer to her right..So I'm cent percent sure she loves me..”

“But she didn’t realize that herself..She doesn’t need to realize her love for me..She is an airhead in this matter so it’s a bit hard for her to understand that”

“God mini!!..I don’t know what I’m gonna do with you..It seems like I’m going to drain all my strength by being your love teacher…When am I gonna do other stuffs with you??…Hmmphm.. ”

“Those shining eyes..Her beautiful smile...Damn!! I wanna kiss those pink lips all day..What did you do to me mini

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter