Heart ache

Made For Each Other-New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somin was shocked to death when she saw hyunjoong's ex girlfriend there.

“What are you looking at? Are you the one who married hyunjoong?”, lee si young told while looking somin from top to bottom like researching her with a disgusting face. She felt more rage realizing that somin is naturally very beautiful than her.

“Oh..I heard that he married his dad’s friend’s daughter..It’s you right?..What!!..Are you dumb??..Open your mouth and answer me!!..”.lee si young told in an ordering voice.

Unknowingly somin nodded her head and immediately felt shame on her action while biting her lip hard.

“Oh.. Your mom is the one who ran away??.Your mom ran away with her ex-lover leaving you and your dad right?”,lee si young told while looking somin like a .

Somin first felt shame on hearing that then got angered more thinking that lee si young have no right to talk bad about her mom.

“YOU don’t say that okay..Remember what you did on the wedding d-.”,lee si young interrupted.

“Hey stop..I didn’t elope with anyone after marriage..I made my life like the way I wished...But your mom..She ran away after she slept with your dad and gave birth to a child.”,lee si young told like spitting poison.

Somin couldn’t answer her.”How did you know about my mom?”,Somin asked in a low voice.

“Your loving husband only told me that..”,On hearing that.Somin felt her body energy fully drained.The little hope that she had on hyunjoong that one day he will love her back vanished completely.

“He even told me about you.He told me he is scared of that maybe someday you will also become like your mom..I don't know how he is gonna stop you from running away..I must ask him.. ”,lee si young told her things to hurt her more which are not even told by hyunjoong.

She was angry that hyunjoong was not even upset about her left him,She couldn’t bear the fact that he got married immediately and spending time happily with his new beautiful wife.

On hearing lee si young..Somin felt like her world dropped dead.Somin felt like her heart was getting stabbed repeatedly by a knife.

“Normally every woman have to keep their husbands in their hands.But in your case, it’s the opposite. Even if hyunjoong hates you,he must have to act lovingly towards you so that you won’t go for another one.”,lee si young continued her hate words towards somin.

Before she talks more,hyunjoong finished his phone call and came inside the restaurant.He was shell shocked to see lee si young there.

When he came near her he was horrified to find somin shaking violently as if with cold, her face paled, her eyes filled with tears.

“It’s okay mini..”,hyunjoong told while hugging her sidely as he gave an eye-piercing glare at lee si young like burning her.

“What did you told her??First of all, why did you come here??Get out of here!!”,Hyunjoong raged at lee si young.

“I told her the truth..Also

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter