Love blossomed?

Made For Each Other-New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Though somin understood that hyunjoong is teasing her,somin didn’t react much and let it go.Both of them finished their breakfast and they started tying their shoes to leave.

“I’m leaving..See you evening hyunjoong..”

“Hey wait..I’ll drop you at the bus stop.. ”

With that hyunjoong took his laptop bag in one hand and grabbed somin’s hand with the other hand.After they locked their house,they went towards his car.Suddenly hyunjoong stopped for a second and walked towards his bike with a big smile on his face.

“It’s okay hyunjoong..I’ll go by bus itself..college starts after 45 minutes only…Is it not late for you to go to office??”Somin asked him, for that he didn’t reply anything.

“hyunjoong ..you can drop me at the main road..I’ll go by myself” asked somin.Hyun joong smiled and answered her

“There is also an another route to go to office by passing the bus stop..I will go by that way..So you get on the bike now.. ”Hyunjoong said and started his bike.

“Have you got on the bike??..Hold me tight somin..”even at that time,hyunjoong didn’t forget to check on somin.Somin giggled lightly at him.Hyunjoong stopped his bike at the bus stop.Somin got down from his bike.

”Go safely somin..”with that hyunjoong started driving his bike to office.Somin stood there and looked at his back.

After some distance from the bus stop,hyunjoong stopped his bike in the signal.He turned back and saw somin standing and  looking at him at the place wher he droped her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter