Birthday Gift

Made For Each Other-New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“But you didn’t tell ‘that’... When you tell 'that', you can go..No problem..”.hyunjoong said without removing his head from somin’s neck.

“ ’That’...What ‘that’,hyunjoong??”,somin asked in confusion.

“Oh god somin ah!!.. I asked you why you didn’t tell me your birthday..’that’.. ”

“That ..that was..I didn’t remember hyunjoong..”

“Only halfway you came..We will have the remaining conversation by night..”, with that hyunjoong loosened his hands around her.

Somin thought that this is the right chance for her and started to move fast away from him.

“Hey..Wait wait..I got a small gift for you..Take that before you go..” ,hyunjoong blocked her path.

Hyunjoong took out the frock box from the boutique cover bag and gave it to somin.

“Small gift only..We will go out this weekend and I’ll buy you a cellphone for you, baby..Till that consider this as a small birthday gift..”, Hyunjoong begged at her.

Somin looked the frock with excitement and touched it gently.

“Thank you so much hyunjoong..This even is a big gift..Don’t need to buy a cellphone..Thank you very much ”,somin told with happiness.

“Hey..Why are you saying this many thankyous to me somin ah?? Here I am feeling guilty that I didn’t even know your birthday. But look at you, you are saying thank you for this itself.. ”,hyunjoong smiled at her sadly.

Before she replies to hyunjoong, they heard the calling bell of their house.

“Can I go hyunjoong??”,Somin asked hyunjoong.

“Go..”,hyunjoong smiled and tapped her right cheek. With that somin opened the door and quickly ran out of the room.

Somin opened the door while holding the frock in her hands. Nicole noticed that first when she entered the house with her dad.

“What somin ah new dress??..It is beautiful dear..”, Mr. Kim asked somin.

On hearing this conversation, Mrs. Kim came outside from the kitchen.

“Today is somin’s birthday..Hyunjoong must have bought that for her.. ”Mrs.kim told.

“Ho!!..Birthday??..What somin ah??..Why didn’t you tell us??..Happy Birthday, child...May god present you a happy year ahead..”Mr.Kim blessed her happily.

Hyunjoong looked at all these things happening before him with a big smile on his face.On the contrary,nicole watched them with a hateful face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter