Promise

Made For Each Other-New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somin’s hurt words played repeatedly in hyunjoong’s mind as he regretted a lot on his actions.

..What will she do for her mother’s mistake?? Why they all abandoned her like this?? As a kid, she must have longed a lot for love in her childhood time..Why didn’t anybody thought that it’s not baby’s mistake her parents did like that??

Hyunjoong thought in mind as his conscience answered back, making his mouth shut.

Look, who is the one talking?? You too hurt her with your harsh words thinking about her mother on your first night..

But after thinking some time he thought. I talked like that thinking of lee si young’s backstab.I shouldn’t have talked like that..For my mistakes, hereafter I will make sure that she won’t earn for anything in her life..Affection, love, warmth, care, guidance that she lost till today I am ready to shower her with all these.. Please god.. she has to accept those..

Hyunjoong compromised himself while answering his questions but somin should be the one to realize that..

The next day morning..

Sun woke up from her sleep as for our hyunjoong, Yesterday night he didn’t close his eyes for even 5 seconds. He went near somin who was sleeping tiredly and kept his palm on somin’s forehead.He noticed that she was still having a slight fever as he called

the nearby clinic noted the doctor’s visiting time.

By calculating the time, he went to the security downstairs and asked him to book a cab at a specific time. When he came back to his apartment he looked somin got up from her bed and was standing near the window as she stared at the apartment’s beautiful garden.

Hyunjoong went near her and without self-control, he touched her shoulders and asked “How are you mini??” in a caring voice.

Somin couldn’t believe that the care she was getting is a lie.

”Why?? Why it happened like this??”, as her heart mourned again. Her heart’s mourning made shut as she didn’t even turn towards him, her caring husband and she standstill.

A week before he was screaming at her, scolded her for the mistakes she hasn’t done, treated her lovingly only after he came back after visiting sick grandmother and the reason of his change is lee si young’s “Even if hyunjoong hates you, he must have to act lovingly towards you so that you won’t go for another one” words as somin thought to herself.

With the continuation of those thoughts, tears slid on her soft cheeks while hyunjoong melted looking at that.

“Please mini..Don’t cry..Your fever will get high dear..”,hyunjoong told while he pulled her and made her head lay on his shoulder as he wiped her tears and slid his palm on her head comfortingly.

She couldn’t scream in angry like the previous day. It is not like her anger subsided. It’s not her nature letting out anger by words and screams.

Somin moved away from him silently, then went to the living room and sat on the couch.

Hyunjoong followed her to the living room as he sat opposite to her.

”We’ll go to the nearby clinic after the doctor comes, till then take rest on the bed somin ah..”,hyunjoong told her.

“It’s a simple fever only..I’m not coming..”,somin told without looking him.

“Whatever it is let the doctor say that..I booked the cab..We’ll go by that..”,hyunjoong told with a little pressure in his voice.

After that, silence spread around them and stayed after visiting the doctor. After reaching home somin felt sleepy due to medication as she slept on the bed.

As the lunchtime getting closer,hyunjoong went to thought of what to make for lunch.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter