who is that person?

Made For Each Other-New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunjoong silently went inside as he grabbed somin’s hand and made her to come along with him.He turned back and looked at somin once who was not looking at dresses but somewhere else.He selected his favourite maroon coloured dress one  and went to the counter as he paid the bill for the dress and came outside of the boutique without letting somin’s hand.

“Take the one which you like somin ah.”,hyunjoong told and kept his mouth shut as he went and sat in a chair at the mobile shop.

On the way to mobile shop.When did he say ‘lee si young’?..You are the one who said lee si young somin!.You imagined all that he didn’t even say.God!..You are a big idiot  somin! Here after you keep your mouth shut somin. Somin thought.

Now the way hyunjoong told her to select one and went to sat,made somin feel bad.

Hiding her sadness, she kept a smile on her face and asked hyunjoong,”Hyunjoong..Does this phone look good?”,as she showed a very old model at him.

On seeing that,for a second,Hyunjoong don’t even know what to say to her.

“It’s an old model.Pick another good one.”,hyunjoong thought as he got scared to tell her due to his experience at the boutique.

But he didn’t also like somin buying her a first generation mobile phone.

“If you liked it, then take it.”,Hyunjoong told and didn’t say anything more.

“Sorry hyunjoong.I apologize for my words.Please tell hyunjoong.”,hyunjoong melted inside as she grabbed his hands soflty.

“Shh..Somin ah..Why are you begging at me now?Come..I’ll help you.”,hyunjoong told as he got up from his seat and moved the chair closer to the table and made somin to sit on the chair as he grabbed her hands with his one and started looking at different mobile phones.

“Thanks hyunjoong..”,somin told wearing a sweet smile as she didn’t notice hyunjoong holding her hands for some seconds.Then she embarrassingly tried to remove her hands from him  as she realized that they were in a public place.

Failing from her effort. “Leave my hand hyunjoong”, Somin told in a mild voice as hyunjoong continued his research on phones as if he didn’t hear anything though he  heard her.

As her hands were held tightly by hyunjoong,without saying anything more somin started to look mobile phones.

Hyunjoong picked a latest model for her.On seeing the price of the phone,”wha..This much price??No hyunjoong..What if i lose it somewhere carelessly..No..”,somin refused fastly.

Hyunjoong told a lot that it’s okay to buy a costly phone but somin refused him completely.In the end,they buyed a medium priced phone as they came out of the mobile shop satisfied.

As soon as he came outside,he picked a new sim card from his shirt pocket and inserted it in the phone,”With in tonight,It will get activate mini.Sorry baby..i couldn’t give on your birthday..Sorry..”,hyunjoong told as he gave the phone to somin.

“Why are saying sorry?I didn’t get upset .Thankyou very much for buying me a phone and dress hyunjoong..”,Somin told with shining eyes.

“This is how you say thanks somin ah?How long i taught you that lesson??All my classes went to drain.”,hyunjoong said sadly.

With a blushing face,” Here i can only say thanks like this.”,Somin told in a very low voice.

On hearing that,hyunjoong went cloud nine.

“That means you are gonna give it at home,right min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter