Broken Heart

Made For Each Other-New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How dare you talk about my mom to her”

“So far many people have talked about my mom..But this lee si young have no rights to talk about my mom..It’s all because of you”

“How dare she..”

“She didn’t spoil my dad’s life by staying with him without love,so she left with the person she really loved..Now my dad is happy with his second wife..”

“Now both my mom and dad are living happily..But I’m the one who is getting scolded by everyone..”

“But why you did that mom??You took that decision with guts to go with that person 3 years after your marriage..But where were your guts went when you were blackmailed and forced to marry dad by grandparents..”

“Okay you decided to leave..Why didn’t take me along with you..You didn’t need to keep me with you..You could have left me in an orphanage or at least you could have killed me..”

“You left me where there is no love..”

“You thought dad would take care of me??mmph..He said my face reminds you so he never once talked to me..”

“Or you thought  grandma will take care of me??She scolded me for 3 years after you left..How will she care for me?”

“Or you thought maternal grandma would take care for me?She died when she heard the news of you..”

“Or like everyone saying you also didn’t like me?Went off with no thoughts of me?No right?..No no..It can’t be like that..”

“No one likes me mom..Everyone avoided me..”

“They are scolding me for things i have did and things i have not did..They are scolding me for every single thing which are not even related to me..”

“You know how many people mom??You know how they ask questions at me??..”

“Even today that lee si young..She is talking bad of you like she is a good one..”

“Why mom??Why??Why you did that??Why you left me in this family??”

Somin started asking questions at hyunjoong first and started asking questions looking upwards like her mom was there,She vent out all her locked up feelings in her heart.Her face was pale and tears came from her eyes continuously.

Hyunjoong tried to interrupt her by answering her questions in the middle but somin continued to pour out her feelings like she didn’t even hear him.On seeing that hyunjoong scared to hell.

On hearing her words,he felt so much pain that somin only earned for love all these time and he was guilty that he too have avoided her without even realising her pain.

“In the end my husband,he too didn’t believe me..”

“God..I can’t...No one believed me..No one loved me..No one cares about me..I don’t even know why i am living in this world..There is no one for me mom..It feels like my skin is burning..”

“I compromised myself that grandma and step mom are scolding me because they couldn’t scold you that i should not  go like you mom.”

“But now i can’t take this mom..”

Somin fall on the couch like she couldn’t even bear her weight while crying heavily.Hyunjoong horrified when fell on the couch.

Somin cried her body shaked as she stuffed her face in her hands like there was nothing more to her inside her to talk.On seeing her hyunjoong felt like his heart was getting teared to pieces by knife.

He couldn’t bear somin crying as he hurried towards somin and hugged her.Somin pushed his hand away from him immediately.

“I am not going to run anywhere with anyone..Don touch me..”..Somin told with tears and anger in her eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter