Trust

Made For Each Other-New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunjoong didn’t want to take any risk by cooking and didn’t want to give somin porridge again which he thought was bad but not. So he bought some mild food for somin.He placed the food on a plate and start feeding her.Somin didn’t oppose and ate it. And this gave some relief to hyunjoong.

 

After finishing the food,somin sat with her books and started doing her study works. Hyunjoong did the dishes and sat on the bed with some book.He started reading the book while also checking somin often. As somin was sleeping the whole day,she didn’t get sleep for a long time.

 

Somin couldn’t study for the past few days because of hyunjoong’s parent's visit,So she fully immersed herself in her studies without minding the time.On the other hand.hyun joong who didn’t get a pinch of sleep the previous night,released his 10th yawn before she completed her pending homework.

 

When he released his next yawn,he got up from his bed and came near somin saying “Baby it’s time to sleep..Got too late mini..”

 

Have he forgot whatever happened yesterday or is he just ignoring whatever I said yesterday? Somin thought to herself 

and sat still.

Hyunjoong noticed this and held her hand saying “what mini?..Get up..”

Somin didn’t move but took her hand from hyunjoong “I will sleep here..”.

He held her hand tightly and asked “Why?”.

 

Asking questions though he knows the reason already..What I can reply to him now?

Somin sat there with a rigid look on her face.

 

“I asked the reason somin! ” HyunJoong's voice was a little high than in the past 2 days.

That little difference in his voice made somin angrier “What reason.. I already said you right. I will not run away with anyone..” she replied in a furious tone.

“Don’t talk like a mad person somin..” Before hyunjoong could finish.

“Yes.. I am a mad person..That young is the one who is intelligent and pretty..” somin replied him

“We are talking about sleep mini..”,hyunjoong replied with a from-where-lee-si-young-came-here tone

“I’m not coming anywhere..”, with that somin stood from the chair, went to bed and covered herself inside the comforter and closed her eyes.

HyunJoong stood there till she closed her eyes and pretended to sleep.

 

From where somin took this I won’t run away with anyone words. Yesterday also she said the same. That shameless lee si young snake must have told her something.On believing that somin hurting herself and hurting me.. 

Hyunjoong thought and as a result of that,

 What mini baby..why you are this innocent. If you are not coming to that room, Im gonna sleep here with you. That too in this small bed with you. I wonder how somin madam will sleep without touching me,

 

Though hyunjoong smiled. he worried about all the mess inside somin’s mind caused by lee si young,

If I sleep beside her, that will cause more anger to somin. But can’t leave her to sleep alone, After all these thoughts inside his mind, he finally decided to sleep on the sofa by moving it near somin’s room entrance.

 

The next day,somin got awake before hyunjoong and saw hyunjoong sleeping on the sofa by shrinking his full height on the sofa. Somin’s heart melted for a minute on seeing this,

“It must be very uncomfortable for him to sleep like this”

Next minute,

“No..Let him sleep like this somin..How many times he let you to sleep on floor..Let him suffer..”,somin stood there looking at sleeping hyunjoong.

Hyunjoong opened his eyes and said

“Your hyunjoong is very smart right mini...Come on come on.. Give a sweet kiss to your sweet husband” he said with a flirty smirk.

 

“W..what?” somin looked at him with her big doe eyes and opened mouth. Then she fast ran inside the kitchen.

Her blushed faced gave a little hope to hyunjoong. 

 

If I clear all the worry of somin, then there will not be any problem in o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter