Control

Made For Each Other-New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Going back to somin, She laid her head on the car window mirror while holding her right cheek where it received urgent kisses from hyunjoong before they went out of their house, as she went back to the memories that happened 3 hours ago at their house.

 

They were checking his two trolleys and rearranged the things and checked the weight.When they finished all the four got very hungry.

 

They thought to finish the food and then planned to go the airport.Mrs.Kim went to the kitchen to prepare food followed by somin.

 

”I too will come emmonim..”,somin told and started walking towards the kitchen.

 

“Somin..Come to the room for a minute”,hyunjoong told and went inside the room.

 

Standing at the kitchen’s entrance somin was in the confusion of where to go.

“I’ll help your emmonim..You go and see him..”,Mr.Kim told somin.On seeing somin running towards the room Mr.kim showed that to his wife and smiled.

 

As somin entered their room,hyunjoong who was standing behind the door grabbed hugged her in one hand and closed the door using the other hand.

 

“I told you to come here...You were standing there and giving a look??”,hyunjoong told.

He turned her to face him,as he gave a sweet deep kiss on her cherry blushing cheeks.

 

Before he looks up,he noticed the tears slide on her soft cheeks.

“What baby??”,Hyunjoong told and hugged her close to his heart.

“What do you want from there dear??”,hyunjoong pampered her, In return, somin pushed her face in his chest indicating in her action that he is the one she wants.

 

“Tell me baby”,hyunjoong told huskily in her ears,for which somin tightly grabbed his shirt around his chest area.

For her action, he found his meaning and told,” I am always for mini only..No doubt in that”,as he pinched her cheeks.

“ahm..It’s..”somin started to say.

 

“Can you give this t-shirt to me hyunjoong??”,somin asked him.

“I have kept many of my t-shirts here for you mini..Not this one..this one is comfortable to wear while traveling in a plane.”,hyunjoong refused her and somin’s face fell after hearing his reply.

 

He couldn’t bear her sad face even for a second,”What now??You want this t-shirt right..Here..”hyunjoong told and removed his t-shirt in a second and gave it to somin.

 

“Thanks hyunjoong..”,somin told him with a bright face.On seeing her face,hyunjoong again pulled her towards his chest and told,”Like this..Ask me anything mini”.

 

As they stayed hugging each other for some minutes but got interrupted by Mr.Kim’s voice.

Then they had food and checked the items of luggage and important things one last time.Before they went out of the house,hyunjoong grabbed her hand,pulled her towards him and the next second his warm lips pressed on hers and he gave a long lingering kiss as he wants to remember the feel of her soft lips against his.

 

Somin pushed him fastly and told,”What hyunjoong??What ommonim abeonim will think about us??”,she told with a scared voice and looked at the entrance and tried to check whether their parents saw them or not.

“They must have gone down right now..”,hyunjoong told and hugged her once again.

 

As she came back from her thought,she felt like it all happened just now.Even his parents felt bad for somin when they saw her gliding her hand on the place where hyunjoong sat beside her when they were going to the airport.

 

Only for the past few days, everything seems better between them,At this time this boy went abroad, watching somin his parents thought to themselves.

 

On that day of college,somin couldn’t understand A or Z in her studies.Yuri has to get somin’s attention by calling “Yah min ah!!..Yah MIN ah!!” four times in between her talk.Then only she responds to yuri and while classes,her professors looked like aliens from another planet.

 

She looked at her mobile phone a hundred times for a minute and just before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter