Birthday-Cont

Made For Each Other-New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunjoong reached his home and found it locked. He unlocked his home and went inside. After half an hour waiting there was still no one came. Hyunjoong got more irritated for every passing minute.He left his important works as it is to meet somin as soon as possible.

 

 

 

 

 

At that time, his phone rang again and he attended the call with a sigh.

“Hello hyungnim..I called uncle..He said he came outside somewhere..When you reach home , can you give the phone to somin? ”, Kevin kindly asked.

“I am also waiting here at home for her around an hour..i don’t know where did she go??”hyunjoong annoyingly replied.

Kevin doesn’t know how to answer and replied with an “ oh..”, Before Kevin hung up the phone he heard someone opening the door on the other side.

“Stay on the line Kevin..It must be somin..”, hyunjoong said and found Mrs.kim and somin standing there.

“She is here..Here talk to her..”, he replied to Kevin and handed the phone to somin.

Somin looked unclearly at him by his angry voice then got the phone from him and went inside.

While somin was talking to her brother inside,” Where the hell did you go mom??..Do you know how long I have been waiting here??”, hyunjoong vent out his anger at his mother.

“Why are you shouting now?? Go and watch tv or work on your laptop..That is what you always do when you are at home right…why are you screaming at me?? ”, Mrs.kim also raised her voice at him.

“Yeah right.. to watch tv, that is why I left all my works at the office..”,Hyunjoong continued with the same tone.

“Then why did you come home if you have a lot of works to do??.. Leave that aside..So what if you came home early?? For that, you shout like this??.. You are showing your madness even at ME!!..If you talk to your wife like this?? Poor somin ah..”mrs.kim scolded hyunjoong.

“Yup..your poor somin.Today is her birthday. That is why I came early. ”,hyunjoong said.

“Is it?? Today is her birthday??Somin ..This girl...She didn’t even tell me hyunjoong ah..”, Mrs.kim said feeling bad.

At that time somin finished her conversation with Kevin by thanking him for wishes and got scolded by him for not calling him.

Though she didn’t hear their conversation fully, She heard them talking a little bit here and there.She came near them with those big widened innocent doe eyes.On seeing that hyunjoong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter