That smile

Made For Each Other-New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that, both Mr.kim and mrs.kim yelled at nicole for some time. They apologized at somin for nicole while she requested them not to scold or beat nicole for anything.
As for hyunjoong,he thought that the first gift he bought for somin’s birthday turned into a big mess.He quietly sat on the sofa and controlled his anger.Hyunjoong’s silence made somin so worried.
Hyunjoong had his dinner tight-lipped and went to his room as mrs.kim gave somin a glass of milk for hyunjoong and sent her to hyunjoong’s room early.
Somin entered his room and saw hyunjoong sitting upright in bed as he looked once at somin and turned his head to another side.On seeing that,somin felt very upset.She walked near his bed and handed the glass of milk at him.
“Keep there.”,hyunjoong told while pointing out the desk located left to the bed,then lied down and closed his eyes.His behavior towards her made somin restless.
“Are you angry hyunjoong?”,somin asked in a low voice.As there was no reply from him, with teary eyes somin extended her hand to take the comforter.With in the next three seconds, hyunjoong pulled somin in the bed and made her lie on him.
“Very bad mini you are!!.Here i am eagerly waiting for your arrival,but this madam is going to sleep as soon as she came.”,hyunjoong told.
Somin tried to wipe her tears but blocked by hyunjoong.”No dear.” Hyunjoong told as he wiped her tears on her cheeks and pecked her eyes.
“Are you angry on me hyunjoong?”,somin asked.
“I am not angry at all.A little worried.Why baby? Do you know how happy I was to buy that dress for you?Why did you give that?Even Nicole is my sister..if I told something there, surely she will react more stubborn on getting that dress.. I meant to tell her patiently but it was my first gift for your birthday...mmm..”hyunjoong told while moving somin to lie beside him. 
“Pity her hyunjoong.Ommonim even beat her.That is why I gave that dress to her.”,Somin told him.
“You should not sacrifice everything like this somin ah.You have to keep something for at least your own.”,hyunjoong told her in a serious tone.
“Mmm.okay”,Somin replied without knowing that she is going to be in a fight with her only own hyunjoong by someone’s talk.
And that too is gonna happen within two days.Unknown to him,hyunjoong continued his questions at somin.
“okay mini.You only came half way at that time.Now tell me fully.mmm?..why you didn’t tell me your birthday? And don’t tell me that you have forgotten your birthday,I won’t accept that as an answer”.hyunjoong told while pinching her nose cutely.
“Really hyunjoong,I only remembered it today morning when yuri wished me at college.”,somin told as she stared intensely at hyunjoong to find if he is angry or not.
“Mmm..I felt very hurt inside knowing that you didn’t tell me.Kevin also sounded bad when he got to know that i was unaware of your birthday and then....”hyunjoong continued.
“It was not my intention for not telling it hyunjoong.”,somin told in the verge of crying.
“Shh.. why are you being scared of me??okay..Leave that. Are you feeling bad on not getting a single gift for your birthday mini??”,hyunjoong asked in a sad voice.
“Mmphmm..no.not at all..Out of all my birthdays,today is the day that i felt so happy you know.”somin told with shining eyes.
“Don’t say that for me somin.I have not wished your birthday

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter