His Mini

Made For Each Other-New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somin slightly moved in her sleep.Hyunjoong shut his eyes tightly and controlled his urge to  move further.He felt very happy just by hugging somin .He started to enjoy that moment and slowly drifted to sleep.

Next day morning..

Somin slowly opened her eyes from her sleep while hyunjoong was in deep slumber.After fully awakened ,somin couldn’t believe her eyes that she has been hugged by hyunjoong.She scrubbed her eyes thoroughly and thought it was a dream.Then she realized its real.

Oh no!!,I am wearing his tshirt..did he notice that??

Idiot somin!! Is he blind to not see the tshirt or is that tshirt is invisible? I thought he would come at the morning ..Now my plan got ruined..Now what are you gonna do somin??

Somin scolded herslf.

Why is he hugging me so tightly??perhaps is he not angry at me??He must not be angry at me otherwise why he is gonna hug me like this? I am wearing his tshirt now and lying on his bed..even after seeing this he did not get angry on me?

With all these thoughts,somin got curious.Then she realized the position they were lying.Her heart started to beat faster.She felt very happy and shy .

Somin slowly tried to move away from him but she couldn’t do that.

God!! What a tight hug??

Hyunjoong got awakened by her escape plan.

”Shhh..mini..Sleep dear”

Hyunjoong said in a sleepy voice then pulled somin more to himself and made her lie on him.

 By heari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter