Information

Beyond your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During class, they couldn’t helped to steal glances to the new girl that seemed to be paying attention and writting notes. If it wasn’t for her cold demeanor,  she could pass as the class president, which in this case belonged to Onew; the clumsy nerdy guy in the class.

As soon as the bell rang signaling lunch break, the trio rushed out to the cafeteria to pick up their lunches. They might be ladies but they have such a good tooth, they are some cute gluttons. Tiffany chose “Set A” (Pizza, spaguetti and meatballs, strawberry juice and pudding), Taeyeon opted for “Set D” (Kimbap, mandu, japchae, orange juice and pudding) and for the little Sunny, “Set B” (Spicy Kimchi Stew, bibimbap, pickle raddish, coke and pudding). They sat at their favorite table and started eating at a normal pace. Sitting in front of Tiffany were the two little ones.

“Fany-ah, what happened to you? Why were you late to class?” Asked Sunny while looking at the latter expecting her answer.

“I-I…” “We heard something in the hall mushroom, but we guessed that it has something to do with the reason why you were late.” Cut Taeyeon while trying to make figure everything out. “Aaand, we also met the nurse, dear God Fany! She is so darn beautiful and young.” Stated Sunny so dreamly while smiling and sighing.

“Yeah, but that’s not the important thing here, tell us what happened Fany.” Tae tried to divert the topic from the fact that she will turn in the laughing stock because of what happened with Ms. Seo.  

Tiffany swallowed her bite of pizza and began telling her friends what had happened in the restroom, making both of them open their eyes in surprise with the silence engulfing their part of the table as they tried to digest everything that Fany had just told them.

“She helped you.” Spoke Tae while clearing .

“But why?” Asked Sunny in bewilderment.

“That’s what I don’t know. I mean, she made it clear that she wanted to be alone and besides, she’s too cold, so emotionless that it seems like she doesn’t care for anything except for her.” Fany said in a low voice as if she didn’t believe what she told them either.

“But now we know who they where refering in their talk bunny!” Taeyeon answered as if she had deciphered the most difficult puzzle,

“OMG! It’s true Taeee!” Sunny said almost falling from her seat.

“Huh? What are you talking about?” Asked Fany looking at them confused making the two midgets tell her what they had heard in the hall from Suzy and her group.

“Wow…So they are going to leave me alone now?”

“We’ll see that ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter