Confrontation

Beyond your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the incident in the morning,  Sunny started to prepare everything that she was going to do during the professor Changmin’s P.E class. As for the other girls, everything was a nightmare, it wasn’t easy to see the person you wanted to meet treat others in a horrible way. They were actually trying to absorb the fact that Jessica was really what Suzy feared of, they felt bad because they had thought for a second that she wasn’t like that…but then, why did they feel that something wasn’t clicking?

The said girl acted as if nothing had happened, she didn’t even care that Taecyeon was gloomy all the time stealing glances to her every now and then, she just looked hollow as always.

Yoona took it harder than all of them, she knew she had disturbed Jessica but she didn’t need to threaten her that way. She was beyond destroyed, if Jessica just knew how much she had done for her to be able to get close to her, then maybe she wouldn’t have dare to treat her that way... And Yuri on the other hand just wanted to punch that damn perfect face she had, how could she say that to her cousin, she had basically saved her from being expelled, yet she reacted like that.

When the time for P.E class came, Sunny detached herself from her friends to start her plan. Everybody was changing into their gym clothes except for Jessica, she was just waiting outside the lockers for everyone to come out and once they did, she changed and got ready.

Because it was really hot outside, the class was going to be indoors. The teacher started to do roll call, naming Jessica for a couple of times until a voice said “here”, with that sweet/cold tone of hers, making everyone including the professor to look at her.  A lot of hearts started racing and stopping at the same time (even the professor’s), so many gasps were heard in that gym with mouths drooling and eve some throats drying up.

Jessica came out of the changing room walking like a model, her hair was still in a nicely bun, but those shorts made her look breathtakingly as they showed her perfect milky legs; she had a sleeveless shirt that made you want to take a glimpse of those toned arms that looked at the same time so delicate, all of her was a walking piece of art.

She looked towards the teacher as soon as she arrived with the rest of the students standing in the center of the basketball court, and at that exact moment he had lost his ability to speak…how can a student be this beautiful? But he needed to be professional, so he snapped out of it. He finished the roll call and started explaining the students that he was going to give them a not so free day as they were oblige to play basketball. Everyone was excited as they splitted themselves into two teams, well, all of them except for Jessica that was sitting down boringly while watching them from the bleachers.

Sunny was waiting for the perfect moment to do what she intended to, even when the game started she would steal glances to Jessica to make sure that she didn’t leave, but then she saw Coach Changmin approaching to her and sitting down next to the girl. She noticed that he was talking to her but she never once turned to him, she needed Jessica to pay attention to him so that she could have a chance, but minutes passed and nothing happened…until Jessica finally looked at him, she stopped what she was about to do when she saw him smile charmingly to her.

The hell, he’s flirting with her?! – Thought Sunny as coach Changmin was one of the most desired man in SM High, because he was young and single. There even was a rumor last week that the new nurse and him were dating, but it seemed to her that his target was someone else.

As she prepared herself, a ball passed her like a lighting landing strongly on the coach’s face, only a grunt was heard. Everybody looked at the source of that killer ball, only to find Tiffany standing there with a surprised look. Taeyeon was looking at her in disbelief, she was going to do the same as soon as she got that damn ball, she had been cursing the teacher all this time since she saw him sitting there with Jessica.

“Sunny! I just passed you the ball, you weren’t even looking…OMG! Coach I’m sorry are you okay?” The pink monster ran to his side to “check” on him, she was really worried because he was hiding his face in his hands. Jessica didn’t move, she was staring at him but she suddenly flinched for a second; only Taeyeon, Tiffany and Sunny saw it because they could care less for the teacher. He suddenly raised his head and he was bleeding really bad from his nose. Jessica’s face changed for the first time, she plugged her nose and ran away fast from the gym.

Nobody knew what had happened as the coach tried to stand up to go after her, but he was stopped by Sandara and the other girls that made him lay down to stop the bleeding. Sunny smiled and said to the teacher that she was going to look for her.

As soon as she got the permission, she ran as fast as she could. Everybody thought that Jessica was afraid of blood and that was something common, but Sunny knew there was something more to it and she finally knew the answer, the only thing left was to confront her. 

She saw Jessica getting inside the infirmary,  but just as she was approaching she was pulled by her shoulders by her two friends that were panting.

“Sunny, what’s going on? Where’s Jessica?” Asked Taeyeon while the mushroom was calming herself.

“Shhh, she went inside the infirmary…” As soon as those words escaped her lips, her two friends were about to take off but she held them tight by their arms. “Please girls, I need you to keep quiet, I promise you that I’ll tell you what’s going on after this. But please, just do as I say, okay?”. Both of them looked really confused but neverless they agreed.

They approached slowly with Sunny in the lead, she went in first but nobody was there, which was weird. So they decided to knock on the door of Ms. Seo’s office, just as Sunny was raising her fist to knock a voice talked making her stop.

“I told you to be careful Soo…Jessica.” It was the nurse’s voice, the trio stopped and almost glued their ears to the door, they wanted to know what was going on.

“It wasn’t my fault! I told you that because of an accident the coach began to bleed.” Jessica said.

“Even so, I told you that we have to do this in the mornings, things like this can happen anytime.” That earned what it seemed like a grunt from Jessica. “You need blood now, so just make yourself comfortable. Were you hungry before that happened?”

“Just a tiny bit, I haven’t eaten since yesterday.”

“How much did you eat?” Ripping sounds were heard.

“Just a little.” Jessica’s voice changed, it wasn’t as cold as before.

“You need more than just a little Jessica, you need to eat more than enough so when things like this happen, there won’t be any risks.” Her voice was soft, as if talking to her in a caring way.

“I know…I’ll be more careful.”

“You’re lucky that I took some pouches with me…Do you want B or O?” That seriously made Taeyeon and Tiffany freak out but they remained quiet, they didn’t understand what in the world was happening.

“I prefer O, it’s better.” Said Jessica in a low voice.

“Okay, let me just close the infirmary so nobody comes in.”

The second they heard that, they rushed out of there as fast and quietly as they could. The two girls were confused and completely shocked from what they just heard.

“I know that you are more than lost with everything you heard and that I promised you to explain everything but I beg you to wait until class ends,  okay? We will tell Yoona because she needs to know it, but not Yuri for as I have my reasons.”

“No Sunny! Tell us what’s going on now!” Taeyeon was desperate, for the love of God, she still couldn’t believe it, and clearly Sunny knew the answers for the questions that she was afraid to ask.

“Let’s do as Sunny says Tae, she must have a reason why she wants us to wait, right?” Fany said calmly earning a nod from Sunny and a sigh from Taeyeon which meant that she was agreeing. 

They went back to the gym only to find that the class was playing again, two of them remained quiet while the smallest one was thinking, she even smirked at times.

I caught you! I thought I would have to do it alone because nobody else was going to believe me, but now they will have to…I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter