Unpredictable

Beyond your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the days went by, during the week of Jessica’s absence the girls were trying to keep on with their life because none of them were going to show that they cared openly to the others. Poor mushroom, the next three days of the week she always went to look for Jessica, she owed her an apology and a thank you for helping her with Suzy, yet she couldn’t find her. She began to think that maybe what happened really had hurt the girl to the point of not coming back…

Oh my God! What if she doesn’t come back?! I really need to find her – she thought, giving her even more resolution keep it up.

Taeyeon was really subtle, she didn’t say anything yet at night, even if she was scared she went out to look for her, it could be that Jessica was out just like that night. She just needed to make sure that she was okay, she’ll just comeback home as soon as she saw her.

But in those three days Jessica wasn’t there, which made taeyeon’s chest tighten and she didn’t even know why…there wasn’t any space for Baekhyun as the worriness for Jessica occupied every part of her mind and heart.

For Yoona it wasn’t any different, just thinking and dreaming about her is all she could do because her cousin still didn’t like Jessica, so if she told her that she wanted to befriend the latter, Yuri would just do anything to stop her and problems would just arise once again.

One thing did call their attention, Sunny had been pretty busy those days, which was kind of weird. She seemed to be reading a lot, spacing out a lot and going out a lot, because to their relief (except Yuri’s) she hadn’t asked them to go somewhere after school. Taeyeon even tried to sneak a peek to the book she was reading as the small girl had put a kitty cloth on the cover, but when she did, Sunny closed the book inmediatly and Taeyeon couldn't  catch a glimpse.

It was friday when Sunny arrived pretty fresh to school saying hello to their gloomy friends, but didn’t got a properly hi, so she just decided to ignore them.

“Hey!” Sunny yelled so abruptly waking up her two friends from their sleep. ”Tomorrow is saturday, so why don’t we make it a Marurday!” She grinned while giving them her eyesmile, which totally erased the thought of killing her from them. Marurday was Maraton + Saturday, which means what it is, a saturday that they spent watching movies.

“Hmm yeah, why not, we could do that.” Said Taeyeon receiving a nod from Fany.

Their answers only made Sunny stare at them oddly,  because clearly something wasn’t right and she knew why…or more exactly because of whom, yet she remained silent.

They decided to invite Yuri and Yoona for their Marurday and they agreed, according to meet at 1 pm at Sunny’s house.

That day, they watched movies from Harry Potter to Shrek, but when they were about to choose the last movie, Sunny blocked them saying that it was her turn, choosing New Moon. That movie got Taeyeon’s and Yuri’s grunt because God knew how much they hated that movie, but they stayed quiet when Fany threw them a glare. That pink monster loved that saga.

The movie went on smoothly as Taeyeon and Yuri were falling asleep here and there. They woke up when Sunny talked during the part where Jacob appears as a wolf.

“What would you prefer girls?...A vampire or a werewolf?” She asked without taking her eyes off the tv.

“Vampire! Imagine having somebody just like Edward who would protect you and watch over you…” Said Tiffany dreamly before Taeyeon interrupted her.

“Ew, that’s nasty Fany! Edward is basically a walking corpse who consumes animal blood, and that if we take out that part he still is an old hag that fell in love with a girl who is more than a century younger!” Taeyeon scruched her face in disgust, than only made the other girls look at her amusingly except for the bunny who seemed to be so into the movie. “I would prefer a thousand times a werewolf, at least I know that he’s alive and that he ages as well. He won’t kill me during winter because of me being frozen to death if he’s near!” That left Fany speechles because that damn walking brain had her points, so she just crossed her arms in distaste and continued to watch the movie again.

“Well, I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter