The Incident

Beyond your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The night was horrible for all of them as they couldn’t forget what happened a few hours ago. Tiffany was still worried about Jessica because she couldn’t forget those eyes that were screaming in agony and when she hugged her, she felt the cold skin warming her completely and as crazy as it sounded, she didn’t want to let her go.

Taeyeon was debating herself between believing what Tiffany said and Jessica’s threat, while Yoona seemed to be troubled with what she was feeling, because instead of staying away she wanted to keep getting closer to her.

Sunny was the only one who was up investigating the Empousas. It took her little time but she read everything, from their creator Hecates to how they terrorized travelers. She saw that everything that Jessica said was true, but some things were missing and she knew that the only truth was in Jessica’s hands, as for she was the only Empousa alive…or at least that’s what she wanted to believe.

Hmm I don’t get it, here it says that they only ate men,  so does that means that Jessica can’t drink our blood?… But then again, she said that she was special, perhaps she has the ability to feed on both; males and females. – thought Sunny while reading everything she could.

“It’s better if we keep our distance with her, she may not be able to feed on us, but she surely can kill us.” Spoke Sunny in a low voice, closing her laptop and laying back down on her bed. She closed her eyes, preparing herself to sleep for a couple of hours before getting ready to school.

 

The next day, they decided to wait outside until more classmates arrived to evade being alone with Jessica. As soon as they got to the classroom, she was already there appearing to be sleeping, what surprised them the most was that Taecyeon seemed to be observing her with a sad smile. 

“Hey, you!” Yelled Yuri from behind, scaring them to the point of shrieking; making Yuri laugh at them.

“The Yuri! Don’t yell like that ever again.” Said Tae with her usual cold voice adding a glare.

“Hey, just chill Kim.” Yuri then pushed them inside the classroom stealing a glance to the girl that was  sleeping soundly in her desk before walking towards the trio’s seats. “Sooo, what did you do yesterday? Did you finish your assignment?”

They were suddenly nervous as the assignment thing was only a facade to excuse themselves and stay behind to confront Jessica.

“Y-yeah Yuri. We finished everything we needed to do.” Sunny answered nervously, making Yuri close her eyes. Just as she was going to say something Yoona appeared by the door calling her, Yuri walked towards her and made their way to their own classroom.

Classes were normal, Jessica was acting like she always did, while Sunny didn’t spare her a glance. Tae and Fany were both looking at her from time to time without noticing that there was someone else watching her as well. Lunchtime was silent, and Sunny helped Yuri to smooth the mood by cracking some jokes making the other three smile.

 

After lunch they had P.E and they were already grunting because they knew that the coach was going to try and flirt with Jessica once again; which had Sunny tensed because if he kept on bothering her, Jessica for sure was going to feast on him. But as they went in, the coach was already there asking them to gather around him before changing. Once everyone was there, he told them that today they were going to be doing some drills to evaluate their condition, gaining some grunts. He dismissed them and walked towards the exit door that leads to the parking lot, watching them walk to their respectives changing rooms, noticing the three friends and Jessica walking slowly behind them.

“Ms. Jung, please come here!” He called m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter