The Next Day

Beyond your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day was horrible for Yuri as she woke up with an agonizing headache. She was curling in the bed covers trying to ease the pain until she caught a very familiar scent. Little by little, all her senses woke up making the poor girl feel a chill run down her spine when she noticed a horrible fact, the bed where she slept wasn’t hers. She froze a little while looking at the white covers and black bed sheets that replaced her blue and green ones.

Her mind was overflowing with horrible thoughts as to why she wasn’t in her room when suddenly she heard a door opening and some steps getting near to the bed. She knew she only had a chance so she took off the covers and tackled down the other person. A loud thud and a grunt was heard and Yuri opened her eyes only to see Jessica Jung. She was so shocked that she totally forgot about the situation. Yuri was pinning the other girl down while sitting on her waist, if someone came inside they will probably think that they were doing something inappropriate. Jessica who was staring boringly at Yuri who was lost in her thoughts, decided that it was time to push the girl off her…and she did, the poor Kwon rolled on her back falling onto the cold floor.

Jessica sat up and stared at the girl who was caressing her back. She stood up and helped Yuri sit on the bed. Everything was okay until Yuri freaked out and pushed Jessica away.

“You! What the hell did you do to me? Why am I here?” Yuri was yelling at the Empousa who looked at her in disbelief.

“Is this how you thank me after calling me and asking me to pick you up at a stinky bar last night?” Jessica was talking through her teeth making Yuri cower in fear. “You really are shameless Kwon! You think I was happy carrying your drunk self on my back? I carried you all the way here to my apartment and took care of you the whole night.”

Yuri was left speechless. How did everything turn out like this? She remembered that she went to a bar and drank because of all the problems that she was facing, but then everything went black. Why did she call Jessica? Why her and not somebody else? And why wasn’t she wearing her clothes or any underwear? ...WAIT! Yuri opened her eyes and mouth in shock while staring at the white blouse and white pants that she was wearing now. Jessica tilted her head cutely in confusion looking at Yuri touching her body in a very dramatic way.

Yuri raised her face in fear. “Je-Jessica...” When their eyes met, Yuri knew that the other girl was listening. “Can you tell me why I’m not wearing my clothes?” The poor girl was pale as she touched her s. “Did something happen between us last night? I’m not wearing any underwear!” Yuri was on the edge of dying. How could she do something like this when her heart belongs to only Tiffany? And Jessica only made her suffering last longer as she stared at her with a smirk forming on her lips.

She walked and pushed the stunned Yuri down on her bed while biting her lower lip, slowly crawling on top of her. “Don’t you remember everything that we did on this bed?” And that’s all it took for Yuri to feel her world crumbling down.  She was starting to tear up, she wanted her first time to be with her beloved Tiffany but now she didn’t even remember anything. Jessica saw the girl who was already crying and she sighed loudly while getting off the bed. “Don’t worry, nothing happened.” That made the girl stop and listen to her nemesis. “I carried you here as I told you but on our way here you puked all over yourself and in the process it got me as well. So, I hurried up and as soon as we got here I prepared the bath for you but you were moving so much that you got puke on your bra and your because you rolled on top of your dirty clothes. Then I had to clean you in the shower and dress you up after.” Jessica took out some pills that were in the bedside table as she talked. “I didn’t have any new underwear so I didn’t put any on you because I thought you wouldn’t like it.” Jessica gave her an unopened water bottle that she had on top of the bedside table as well and gave it to Yuri. “Here, you must take the pills before your head starts hurting more.”

Yuri kept quiet while looking at the pills in her hand. Now she knew why Tiffany loved her so much, Jessica was amazing and was willing to help anyone no matter who they were. “You shouldn’t drink like that again, it’s dangerous.” She remembered those hungry gazes that were on her as soon as she went inside the bar. Jessica looked at her with a pair of gentle eyes. “You can stay here all the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter