Unthinkable

Beyond your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been exactly 13 days since and also 13 days since they heard and saw Jessica. The girl suddenly disappeared after the show without anyone noticing; even Sunny was surprised when she turned around and she wasn’t behind her. All of them tried to look for her but to their dismay they couldn’t find her. It wasn’t until 4 days later when Seohyun told them that she had to leave immediately to take care of some matters that couldn’t be left ignored for too long that they knew what had happened to her. 

It didn’t help in anything as they were getting anxious, what matter could be taken so long for her to take care of it?

A lot of things happened during Jesssica’s absence but the most important one was that Yuri and Baek were acting really weird; Yoona noticed her cousin’s strange behavior with the boy when she caught them being a little sneaky. They would secretly whisper to each other when they thought no one was watching, like they knew something that they didn’t and that was just impossible to ignore. The girls then decided to keep their eyes on them to see if they were keeping something from them, but thankfully Yuri realized it and decided to keep their interactions to the minimum at school.

Sunny was just dying from happiness, she had received a call the next day after the competition informing her of a full scholarship from one of the Top Art Universities in Korea, which she gladly accepted even though she didn’t know why all of a sudden she was receiving it. Of course, she couldn’t wait to tell Sica about it, she was really shocked seeing that everything was falling perfectly in place just for her.

 

It was Thursday after classes when Seohyun broke the news of Jessica’s return. Tiffany was eye smiling like crazy, literally jumping in her seat like a 3-year old kid. Yoona and Sunny were really happy and glad to know that she was okay but the view of Fany’s excitement was perturbing them a little bit, adding that to the fact that Seohyun didn’t know whether to laugh or to stare at the unusual scene.

Taeyeon on the other hand was like a statue; she wasn’t moving at all only blinking her eyes fast while her heart was racing inside her chest, she was feeling truly happy. It took her a couple of minutes to digest the fact that she was going to see the girl really soon, knowing that she had to confess to her or else she could lose her.

The girls decided to visit her on Saturday, throwing her a little party between them. Of course, they decided to keep it a secret from Yuri and Baek just in case something that could expose Jessica happen. So, when the day finally arrived, the girls took a cab and headed towards her house. They were dressing comfortably but looking kind of y, wearing ripped skinny jeans and some stylish blouses. They looked fantastic but of course Fany and tae were looking like femme fatale, they both had the same objective in mind…make Jessica hers. Taeyeon had a fancy white small dress that let her cleavage and legs be seen, while Tiffany was wearing denim shorts with a pink v-neck blouse. Both of them had their hair loose and seriously, the sight was unbearable. Sunny was sure that the driver was left with a as she caught him staring at them many times, that erted old man.

They arrived at the beautiful house but felt a little too nervous to knock on the door. They all took glances to each other to see who was the brave one, but luckily Sunny saved them from their misery and took a step to start knocking. As soon as she pressed her knuckles onto the beautiful wooden door, it opened slowly. The door wasn’t even locked, earning a bewildered expression from all of them. They looked at each other with confusion, debating between inviting themselves in or calling Jessica’s name. They were in deep thought when they heard some noises; it was Jessica’s voice whispering some unrecognizable words. That alarmed them and they decided to barge in quietly, it didn’t take them that long to whish they didn’t.

All of them gasped in horror, the screams got stuck in their throats and all of their hearts stopped.  Jessica was standing in front of the couch holding onto someone’s arm that looked like it was ripped open just below the wrist. The worst thing wasn’t the arm but the image of Jessica having a trail of blood going down from her nose to her chest, her clothes full of the red liquid and the smell wasn’t helping at all. They just couldn’t take a step.

 “I-I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” Jessica was repeating over and over again, her pale complexion was doing a drastic contrast with the vivid red color. They all saw the regret in her eyes mixed with guilt.

Sunny was the first one who snapped out of her shock and walked slowly towards her. She saw a pool of blood in the floor. “J-Jessica? A-Are you o-okay?” She asked carefully, her eyes moving towards the poor girl who looked too perturbed to understand what she was saying. “Jessic…Gasp!” Sunny jumped back in terror covering with her hands. The owner of that arm was no other than Baekhyun Byun, who was laying lifelessly on the bloodied couch, looking pale and barely breathing. She turned to look at Jessica and saw a hand print of blood on her cheek, it was a little messy as it looked like the hand slid from her cheek to her jaw. She couldn’t help but match the print with Baek’s bloody hand that could be a sign of him trying to push her away. She stood there with her eyes lingering in that hand print for a while. 

The others woke up from their trance and ran towards Sunny, stopping in a haste when they saw it. All of their hearts stopped for a second time, they just couldn’t believe their eyes. What the hell? What was he doing there?

Taeyeon ran towards him, she took her blazer off and pressed on his wound to stop the blood from coming out. “Baek! Baek, can you hear me?” She was worried because he wasn’t responding, he looked as if he was sleeping.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. I-It was an accident.” They all turned to look at the girl who was now crying.

Tiffany couldn’t take the sight anymore and hugged her tightly, hiding the girl’s face in the crook of her neck. She felt her tense, she didn’t know what happened but she was sure that it wasn’t her intention to do what she did. At least, she was sure that Jessica hadn’t planned any of this.

Jessica was still in shock but the hug was comforting, she wanted to hug her back but she remembered what her hands had done before and Tiffany didn’t deserve to be tainted by them. The only thing she could do was to feel the warmness and softness of her skin, smell the fresh strawberry scent that was invading her neck thanks to her body spray. She heard Fany’s heart beating like crazy, her beats were actually calming her down but it soon faded when she heard Sunny and Yoona asking worriedly about the guy’s state and the panic came back again. She felt another hand caressing her back, it was Yoona’s. She knew that it was her way of telling her that everything was going to be okay.

She should’ve been more careful but she messed up and now Baekhyun was like that because of her.

“Sunny, we need to take him to the hospital! We can just tell them that he had an accident with something.” Taeyeon said while keep on pressing on his wound with her now bloodied white blazer.

Tiffany detached quickly from the girl, half of her upper body was full of blood; including her neck and jaw. “We can’t Taeyeon, they aren’t going to believe us. The wound is too big, if we make a mistake we can get Jessi in trouble.” She spoke fast.

Taeyeon looked like she wanted to say something but in the end she closed . Tiffany was too worried that she ignored the metallic smell coming from her.

They were quietly trying to think of something when Seohyun came running inside. She had a box in her hand. She kneeled next to the unconscious boy, pushing Taeyeon away. “He’ll be okay girls, I just need you to leave while I cure his wounds.” She spoke in a serious way, probably distracted while disinfecting the wound.

Before they could answer, Taec barged in. He was sweating, he probably ran all the way from his home to Jessica's house. He saw everything with his eyes, suddenly setting them on the culprit. He ran towards her and carried her bride style. “I’ll take care of her Seohyun, don’t worry.” He said before running off and locking themselves in a room that Fany remembered seeing locked when she came on Christmas.

“Tiffany, take the girls to my room; the first one upstairs on your right. You're welcome to clean yourselves.” Seohyun took out a huge needle and stared at Tiffany as if hurrying up the girl.

Fany reacted and asked the girls to follow her, one by one they entered the huge and beautiful room. It was classy and elegant, somehow different from Jessica’s room. They closed the door and the silence reigned. They were still trying to calm themselves down but the view of Fany and Tae with blood on them wasn’t calming them at all, making

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter