Crossing Paths

Beyond your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona woke up feeling slightly dizzy with her head throbbing a little. The nurse helped her sit up slowly.

“Ms. Yoona how are you feeling?” Ms. Seo was checking on her while the other girl was recollecting herself.

She remembered that she had come here to see Jessica, then she said she was hungry, she refused to leave and then Jessica…Yoona became frantic inspecting her neck but she felt nothing. The nurse was surprised with her acts but refrained herself from stopping her, maybe it was just the shock.

“What happened?” She looked directly to the Nurse.

“You fainted, have you been resting and eating well lately?” Asked the nurse calmly. “When I came out of my office you were already unconscious…” “Where’s is Jessica?” Yoona cut her.

“She already went home because…” Seo was once again interrupted when Kim Heechul, the cocky principal’s son, barged in.

“Heeello everybody!” He said with his all mighty self. “Ms. Im, I heard what happened to the most beautiful girl in school, so I came here to check on her.” He was smiling warmly. 

Kim Heechul is a really weird guy for all she knows, she has probably just seen him once in her first day of school when his father and him gave them the welcoming speech. Aside from that, he has never set a foot in this school again. So, how did he know that she had fainted? That's weird, besides, why did he care that much?

“Ms. Im, I hope you rest well from now on. From what Ms. Seo told me you fainted due to exhaustion. Thank the lord the nurse was here.”

Yoona bit her lip, she couldn’t tell them that it was because of Jessica that she had fainted. Because of that, as soon as Heechul left, her mother came to pick her up as she needed to be send back home to rest. She wanted to ask Jessica what happened, but that was going to wait as for now she felt too tired for that. The rest of her day was spent on sleeping peacefully and dreaming about Jessica.

 

 

The rest of the weekdays Jessica was absent; the girls knew for sure that it was the result of the accident. It could be that maybe her eyes hadn’t turned back to normal yet, but that didn’t lessen their worried selfs, and there was also Yoona asking for Jessica everyday never telling them why. Taecyeon also was asking them every single time if Jessica was alright, which made Taeyeon and Tiffany feel really annoyed.

On Friday, they all decided that they will have a sleepover at Fany’s house as her father was once again out of Korea for work. So, after school was over, they all headed back home to gather their things and go over to the princess’ home.

They were all enjoying their night as they were watching movies and playing video games; everybody could see how Yuri was making some moves on the oblivious Tiffany but she was totally ignoring it, earning some laughs from the others…oh poor Kwon. Everything was going well, sad thing was, that they never saw the infamous Yoona finishing all of their snacks while they were busy on their own things.

“Girls, let’s order some pizza!” Said Tiffany eye smiling making Yuri’s heart burst out of her chest.

“Yes!” Everybody yelled in excitement. “Add some wings please!” Sunny was really hyper.

“I suggest we buy three pizzas and two sets of wings.” Yuri told them while fidgeting in her seat because Yoona’s glare was making her way.

“Why too much?” Asked Tiffany watching how Yuri was thinking of the right word.

“Just in case.” She replied her.

“Huh? But I think those are too…”

“What the…! Where are my gummies?” Taeyeon exclaimed while searching everywhere. “Who took them?!” Oh my, she was pissed, no one and I mean No ONE should mess with her gummies, she's a gummy freak. “One of you took them! Give them back!” Taeyeon gave them one of her murderous glares while stretching her hand. A few gulps were heard and a frightened Yoona stood up.

“I-I-It was me, I’m so sorry. I was hungry” Yoona gave her a pout but it had no effect on the angry midget. Taeyeon walked up to her and grabbed her by the collar, making her bend down to be face to face with her. She was about to talk when two pairs of hands made her loose her hold on the deer.

“Relax Tae, let’s go to the convenience store and buy more snacks. We are supposed to stay up all night so we’ll need some energy boosters.” Tiffany pulled  her away with Sunny pushing her from the back.

“Yeah! Let’s see if we can get something else.” Sunny turned to look at the two confused girls. “You two order the pizzas, you know what we like with two sets of spicy bbq wings. We’ll be back soon.”

The trio went out and walked towards the nearer convenience store but it was already closed as it was 11 pm already. They opted for going to the 24 hrs one that was 20 minutes away, deciding to run up for it, shortening the path by crossing the huge park that was between them.

After they bought e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter