Death Angel

Beyond your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time was ticking yet nobody knew.

It was Tuesday afternoon of that crucial week when Tiffany, Sunny, Taeyeon and Yoona decided to interrogate Taecyeon after they contemplated it the whole weekend.

He was standing there, waiting for Jessica to come out. It was cold already, winter was in all its glory as it was the first days of December. Some leafs were still falling. A cold but gentle breeze graced the girls’ skins as they walked towards him. He flinched the moment Sunny took his hand and the girls surrounded him, taking him to the football field. He didn’t know what to do as he wasn’t expecting this to happen any time soon.

When they arrived, they sat him on the bleachers while standing in front of him. He was pale and cold sweat was forming on his forehead, he really wanted to run away but he knew that he had to face them now or else they were going to keep on bothering him until the end.   

Sunny was the first one to talk as Tae and Fany were already killing him with their glares. “Taec, sorry to drag you here this way but we need to ask you some things.” Sunny said making him relax a little bit before agreeing. “You know that things with Jessica aren’t that good right now, after what happened. The thing is, we wanted to know if she told you something about her.”

He furrowed his eyebrows while sighing before answering. “What’s there for me to know?” He returned the question.

“You two have been really close nowadays, and she never acted friendly with anybody else aside from us. That’s why we want to know if she told you something, if she opened up to you, as well.” Yoona spoke as she saw that Sunny was having a hard time trying to answer him.

He looked towards Tiffany who was murdering him with her eyes. “Well, I guess she just feels comfortable with me. I’m more easy to handle and she knows that I’ll put my hands on fire just for her. If I’m honest, I think she just saw that not everyone is capable of that, don’t you think?” He spoke in a challenging way making the girls feel a needle on their hearts.

“We didn’t know that we were being like that to her, you should know by now that we would do anything for her. We just didn’t know how to react at that time and we messed up, but we want to show her that it won’t happen again. We want to ask her for another chance.” Taeyeon spoke in a cold way making him flinch a little before thinking for a little bit.

He broke into a warm smile. “Well, you need to do it now or else you won’t get a chance later.” He passed his big hand through his hair. “I think she’s been waiting for you to do it all this time, so don’t keep her waiting anymore.” He breathed in deeply enjoying the cold air. “You want to know if I know her secret, right?” Their eyes opened like balloons. They weren’t really expecting him to know Jessica’s true nature, but here was life telling them how wrong they were. Either way, they nodded towards him. “Well, I do. She told me everything.” He smiled sadly while playing with a dry leaf that had been blown to him by the wind. “I’ve been trying to help her because her condition wasn’t good before, so I’ve been cooking for her and trying to give her no pressures.”

They were still trying to understand what he was saying. “So, you know about the blood, too?” Asked Sunny.

“Yes, I know. That’s why I offered mine. I thought that maybe she was feeling like that because of the blood she was consuming. Perhaps, the owners weren’t taking good care of themselves and that’s why its quality was poor, making her feel weak.” What he said was making so much sense to them, that could explain why she was looking exhausted before.

“So, you’ve been giving her your own blood, right?” He clenched his teeth while taking deep breaths. Everyone was expecting his answer.

“I have but she doesn’t know about it. I told Seohyun my theory and she agreed to try giving her my blood for two days. I’m always taking care of my self, that’s why I thought that my blood could help her feel better, and it did. The first day, she wasn’t looking that tired at all, her eyes weren’t as empty as before and even the way she acted was a little livelier.” He stared at them for a little seeing the astonishment in their faces. “The next day, she looked totally different, she was smiling and laughing without any problems, she wasn’t blacking out anymore during the day, and she had more strength than before. That’s when Seohyun decided to give her my blood every three days to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter