Her Beauty

Beyond your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That day after knowing the truth about Jessica, Tiffany realized that she had already fell too hard for the girl because no matter what she did nor what she was, she still wanted to make Jessica happy. She thought that night about how beautiful Jessica’s true smile must've been, how Jessica must’ve shone under the bright sunlight, how warm Jessica was when she was a human. There were a lot of things that crossed her mind, each and one of them made her cry. Jessica had to see the people she loved leave her alone all these years, she must have been hurting too much to the point of choosing to stay alone.

Tiffany knew the grieve of losing someone too well, that’s why imagining losing many more was beyond unthinkable for her. All of that only made Tiffany more determined in helping Jessica/Sooyeon to be the way she was before, to show her that there are people who loves her no matter what she might be. She’s a miracle made out of her mother’s love for her, isn’t that enough? She wished she could be an Empousa just like her to stay by her side forever so that she wouldn't be lonely anymore, but this wasn’t a vampire movie, she could only make her happy until her very last breath…and that’s what she intended to do.

 

 

The next day when the three girls arrived at the classroom, Jessica was already there with her head laying on top of her desk. Tiffany chose to approach her by reaching out her hand and caressing Jessica’s back. Jessica was cold and she wasn’t responding, making her kneel next to her while still caressing her. Sunny and Taeyeon just observed the interaction because they didn’t know how much Jessica will like them to be near her.

“Jessica, are you okay?” And just like that, the Empousa sat up straight and looked towards the source of that voice. She blinked a couple of times before moving her eyes to Tiffany’s hand that was resting on her arm now.

“Yes.” She simply said while looking once again towards those beautiful eyes, making the girl give her an eye smile in reward.

“I got worried, I called you but you didn’t answer.” Her expression changed to uneasiness before standing up. You could see that Jessica was catching every movement the girl made.

“Yes, I tend to shut down at times.” Jessica was trying to make the girl relax. “This happens often because my food doesn’t give me enough energy, so my body shuts down instead; I tend to look like I’m sleeping, that's why you shouldn't worry because that’s how my body recharges.” She explained, turning her head to look at the two figures that stood by the door. They were really surprised but nevertheless they smiled widely at Jessica, making the girl look at them in a curious way.

“Good morning, Jessica! How are you?” Asked Sunny as she walked to them.

“Go-od morning. I’m fine and you?” Wow, The Jessica Jung was having a normal conversation with them. Sunny gave her one of her famous eye smiles in return.

“I’m quite good myself actually! Have you eaten yet? We can take you to the infirmary now and wait until you are finished.”

Jessica was really surprised at how well they were taking everything; acting so friendly as if she wasn’t what she was. “I already did in the morning…thank you for that, though.” Jessica’s eyes softened and you could see that because no coldness was in the air when she spoke.

“It’s important that if you feel weak or hungry you tell us, okay? We’ll help you as much as we can.” This time Taeyeon took the spotlight as she walked up to her and touched Jessica’s shoulder so softly as if she would break, earning a nod from her. “If you feel like shutting down again and you can tell us, please do so, that way we can make something up to camouflage it.”

“Thank you, Taeyeon.” She answered back and Tae didn’t know why but her heart was thumping too hard that she was afraid she could be heard. She didn’t know that her name could sound so beautiful coming out of Jessica’s lips. She felt like having a heart attack until Tiffany coughed loudly waking her up from her trance.

“We will help you in everything we can.” But before she could even answer, Taecyeon and his friends walked in and he abruptly stopped at the sight of the girl he wanted to see so bad. It was like in slow motion how she turned her head and stared at him without coldness. He could feel his heart beating frantically and his breathing getting heavier.

He walked slowly without taking his eyes from her, sitting down in the desk in front of her. His friends were truly worried because they knew how savage that girl was.

“H-hi, Jessica.” He swallowed and his gaze softened after taking a deep breath. “I’m sorry if I bothered you, I just wanted to know if you are okay. You didn’t come back last week after the accident.” He bit his lip with sadness. “I looked for you in the infirmary but you already left…”

Even when I treated him worse than trash he still cared for me. - thought Jessica, relaxing her features to help him ease up a little.

“I couldn’t come yesterday, I had been worried all this time, so I’m just glad you are okay.” He was there receiving a surprised look from Sunny and two sets of glares coming from the other two girls. After not hearing an answer from Jessica, he stood up with his heart breaking once again and pain showing all over his face. “I must be bothering you again, I’m sorry. I’ll take my leave.” He was on his way so his friends could give him a well deserved hug until a voice stopped him.

´Can you please be less cold? People get scared of you´

“Thank you, for worrying about me.” Taecyeon’s eyes opened widely while setting his eyes on the girl. “I’m sorry for everything I said to you, you didn’t deserve any of that.” Even though she was saying that with a blank face he knew that she meant it and that was all it took for that Elfyeon to start smiling like crazy. His heart was pieced up together once again, giving Jessica the most charming smile he could muster.

He took Jessica’s hands between his with her being taken by surprise; she couldn’t help but staring at their joined hands, totally ignoring a fuming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter