What You Are

Beyond your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The past days brought Tiffany uneasiness and desperation, between exams and study sessions it had been unbearable. Thank the heavens all of that ended, she was sure that it was because she had Jessica by her side that she could cope with all of that. Right that moment, she couldn’t agree more. Although, there had been a lot of things that she noticed through all of those days that were bothering her a bit.

For example, Jessica had been shutting down lesser but for longer periods of time. Actually, right that moment Tiffany was laying on top of her lover while resting her head on her chest. Jessi suddenly went limp 50 minutes ago while resting on Fany’s bed, like they had been doing some of the past days, the blonde would stay with her until the princess visited the land of dreams. Thanks to her dad having a bonding time with a friend for the weekend, they had the house all for themselves and Fany wasn’t going to let that chance pass.

The poor girl could only rest on top of her while waiting for her lover to wake up, truth be told, she loved seeing her like that; she loved imagining if that’s what Jessica would look like if she fell  asleep, if she could dream. She loved to trace every inch of her face with her fingers or her lips. In fact, she loved pecking her cute nose and secretly take pictures of the latter that could almost sum up to 600 in her gallery.

Fany raised her head and a wide smile reached her eyes, she was lucky to have her in her life. Jessica was the most romantic person she had ever known, and it reminded her of all those times when the blonde almost gave her a heart attack thanks to the happiness she was receiving.

She couldn’t muffle her giggle when she remembered the time when she almost knocked out the poor blonde because of a misunderstanding.

 

Flashback

Three freaking classes had ended and Jessica was absent, Tiffany had been worried to dead because nobody knew where the heck was the girl. She would probably still be worried if it weren’t because of a bunch of students who announced the news that Chen was seen leaving the school before classes started with Jessica. Fany’s eye twitched when Nickhun came screaming the “good news”. She also noticed how Tae’s aura became darker, just like hers. Nobody spoke a word when the others tried to defend the blonde and were slapped in the face with a picture of both of them driving away in Jessica’s car. To say that Tiffany was pissed was a poor statement, she was furious, at the edge of loosing her sanity and run away to look for that pair.

She was busy badmouthing the guy when Jessica walked calmly inside the classroom, Fany was too absorbed in her thoughts that she missed out the boxes that the blonde hid under her desk. She only noticed her presence when Sunny pointed out her tardiness. The pink lover raised her head towards her girl and almost stood up to ask for a well needed explanation. She noticed Jessica giving her a glance and smile at her until Taec leaned forward and whispered something in her ear, that did the trick because her smile faded in an instant and the girl turned around in a flash. It didn’t take a smart one to know that Jessica knew perfectly that hell was just around the corner.

When the lunch bell rang, Fany got up in a second and stomped her way towards the nervous Jessica who was avoiding her stare.

“Jessi.” She muttered with venom. “Care to tell me, why did you arrive just now?”

The blonde girl wasn’t staring at her, she was moving her head from side to side as if thinking what she was going to say. After a few minutes, the said girl let out a deep breath and leaned down a little, taking out a beautiful pink box.

“It’s for you.” Her trembling voice was making it obvious that she was fearing her girl. “It’s from Sweet Delights, Chen told me that they sell this delicious strawberry tarts. He said that they’re one of the best in Korea but today was their last day.” Jessica lowered her head and played with her fingers. “I skipped the first classes just to go out and buy you a tart. I don’t know if you have tasted them before but I wanted to buy you one, it was my only chance.” Her voice came out as a whisper. “I’m sorry, Chen helped me standing up in line because of the sun and he took me there. It wasn’t a date, he was just doing me a favor, so please don’t get mad. I hope you like it.”

Tiffany smiled tenderly and held the box against her chest, Jessica had gone out of her way just to buy her something like this. She had actually heard about this place before, but never she had gotten the chance to try them. “Jessi, thank you.” Fany’s voice was so sweet and full of love that it made Jessica’s head snap towards her.

The Empousa felt her breath being taken out of her when she saw her girlfriend’s stunning smile while holding the box carefully as if it was her treasure. “Your welcome.”

Later that day, Fany felt herself in pure bliss when she ate that delicious tart, thank the heavens that Jessica bought another tart for the others or else they would have eaten all of hers. She didn’t forget to kiss the lights out of her baby just to show her how thankful she was.

Jessica even got the owner’s phone number just in case she wanted the recipe. That girl, there was nothing she couldn't do.

 

Tiffany smiled at the memory and kissed her lover’s cute chin before another memory flashed in her mind. That was one of the things that she was never going to forget, she almost lost her baby that time.

 

Flashback

It was Thursday night; they had barely finished their study session and Jessica was taking Fany home while holding hands. They noticed a small park with a lot of food vendors around, it was lively and the smell was delicious. The poor princess was already drooling when she noticed the cheesy corn dogs in a stall, Jessica noticing this, led Fany to a bench and asked her to sit down. She walked away to that certain stall to buy her girl a cheesy potato corn dog, because she knew how much that beautiful one loved potatoes.

Tiffany was happily waiting for her girl when a guy who looked in his mid 30s sat beside her and tried to touch her leg out of nowhere. Her reaction was to stand up and walk away but that dude held her by the wrist.

“Hey, don’t go. We can have some fun, you now?” He began to pull her until the girl was glued to his front, securing her by the waist. “Hmm, you are beautiful.”

Tiffany freaked out when she felt something poking her on her lower back, she was scared; she was trembling and her legs were almost giving up. “Let me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter