Ms. Nurse

Beyond your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After what happened in the restroom with Jessica, Tiffany stayed there  for a little while, trying to recolect herself before returning to the classroom.

 

A little after Tiffany went to the restroom, Sunny and Taeyeon stormed out towards the infirmary just in case she decided to come back for them. When they where standing in front of the door, Taeyeon took a hold of Sunny’s arm to prevent her from getting in.

“Wait! Lemme rest for a bit, I don’t want the new nurse to catch me hyperventilating.” Said Taeyeon, looking at Sunny who was rolling her eyes.

“Aish, just hurry up grandma! Our class starts in 5 minutes!” Exasperation was noticed in each word, but suddenly she felt a dark aura around her; her eyes started to get so big at the realization, she just made the worst mistake of all.

With a gulp that couldn’t ease the bump in , she took a step back when Taeyeon glared at her in a sinister way.

“What did you call me?” Spoke Taeyeon through gritted teeth, taking a step towards her while th midget kept on backing off.

“I-I-I w-w-as j-joking, Tae.” Sunny at that moment saw her life flash before her eyes.

“Hey girls, are you okay?” A sweet voice was heard, breaking the tension between the two, but just as Taeyeon was about to glare to the intruder she felt her jaw hanging down. In front of her was one of the most beautiful creatures she had ever seen in her entire life, my gosh! She had this beautiful brown long hair that ended just a little bit above her waist, her skin was as white as hers but dear God it looked so soft, just like clouds, and she had this plump pink lips that matched her cute nose.  She thought she was dreaming until she saw a label in her coat that said “Seo Juhyun – SM Nurse”

“Oh, damn.” She heard Sunny mumbling, guessing that both of them had thought the same, after all, that damn label was almost on their eyesight, because Ms. Seo was really tall.

“Hey, I asked if both of you are okay.” Said Ms. Seo while looking at them with a little worriedness in her eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter