CHAPTER 06: FRAGMENTS

Reset: What Kind of Lover?

RESET

 

CHAPTER 06: FRAGMENTS

 

Jihoon and Jeonghan took their time in silence, however, the time was ticking so fast. Jeonghan might not want to disturb the moment Jihoon was having right now but they had a schedule to engage with.

 

“Jihoon?”

 

“Mn. I know.” Jihoon sat up straight wiping his tears, but Jeonghan did the finishing by cupping the younger one’s face and wipe his tears.

 

“Let’s go?” looking tenderly at the other with a sweet smile.

 

Jihoon nodded.

 

Jeonghan, on the other hand, reached Jihoon’s hand, as the other grabbed it longingly. “Let’s hold each other’s hand, so you won’t get scared.” Said Jeonghan.

 

Jihoon smiled, a cute smirk like he usually does when he’s shy and happy and replied “I’m not a kid anymore.”

 

Jeonghan giggled. Nevertheless, Jihoon held Jeonghan’s hand until they went back to their dorm. Jihoon really does listen to Jeonghan no matter what the situation is and no matter how foul his mood could be. They peacefully arrived home, but Jihoon strangely hid himself behind Jeonghan’s back because its embarrassing for s to have him witness with a swollen eyes.

 

Seungcheol wondered what happen. Jeonghan reported using his facial expression. Seungcheol scoffed with a smile, but he knew what to do. “YA. Where have you been?”

 

“Office.” He replied shortly.

 

“I mean why did you go there?”

 

“What else? Composing.”

 

“Geez! It’s hard to talk to you now little brat.”

 

“Who do you call a brat? I got inspiration so I gotta write it immediately.”

 

“Not without anyone, imma!” scolded the leader. He did a great job though. Jihoon seemed okay.

 

“C’mon, let’s eat.” Interrupted Joshua who was also aware what they’ve been doing just to feel Jihoon comfortably with a follow up. “Why are you hiding?”

 

“He said he’s dizzy.” Jeonghan reported.

 

Jihoon believed his most favorite line somehow. Jeonghan was good at making excuses with his lovely acting. Jihoon believed it and was glad that Jeonghan was the one who saw him and not the others.

 

“Can he perform?” asked Jeonghan suddenly.

 

“Why? Why?” asked Seungcheol with acting, of course.

 

“His eyes seemed to have a bite. It’s itchy, though we already bought some eye drops.”

 

“Ya. Don’t tell me it’s a sore eyes?” Seungcheol said with a panicked tone but his eyes and gummy smile was visible.

 

“You need to consult about it immediately.” Joshua recommended while the others just heard it and wasn’t yet aware of the things the 95 line prepared.

 

“Who has sore eyes?” DK asked with his surprised eyes.

 

“Sore eyes? Ya. It’s contagious!” Seungkwan added as he covered his eyes.

 

Minghao, on the other hand suggested. “Please wear sun glasses.” Concern of course with Woozi “I haven’t had that before, I guess. I don’t wanna have it.” And also for the other’s sake as well. That’s what Minghao was trying to say.

 

Jun got Wonwoo’s sunglasses, which he just found somewhere in the table because his accessory closet was just near the TV. Ran to Woozi awkwardly but hastily “Here. Wear it.”

 

“Ya. That’s mine! Get Jihoon’s.” shouted Wonwoo.

 

“Is it real?” asked Mingyu, peeking through some wall covering the part where Jihoon and his hyungs were.

 

Seungkwan, on the other hand shrugged his shoulders because he also didn’t know what’s going on.

 

“Consult the doctor first, hyung.” Said Vernon who was already wearing his sunglasses he ready on his neckline in case they’re already outside under the sun.

 

Dino had his eyes closed, for safety purposes.

.

.

.

Jihoon purposely put on the sunglass given to him, so it would be easier. However, they didn’t want seeing Wonwoo fuming because it’s his sun glasses and if in case Jihoon was diagnosed having sore eyes, he’d be infected too.

 

“I’ll buy you a new one.” Jihoon said immediately and coollys, so it won’t make Wonwoo sulk over it. Though, he wasn’t- maybe not yet because he’s currently in a state of shock.

 

Anyway, Jihoon staged that his swollen eyes had miraculously gone and excused that it might be because he rubbed something that irritated it. His make-up artist knew but was warned not to tell everybody because it would be chaotic if that happens. They understood very well as they’ve known how Seventeen would react even into a simple things. Not too loud in one room maybe. That’s better.

 

Before the performance, Jeonghan felt his breathing cut every once in a while, though it wasn’t so serious at first. The performance came, there, he felt a continuous gasp of breathe. He did his best to look well. He was able to walk on his own going to the back stage. He came near Seungcheol and grabbed his shirt and next to his hand.

 

“Cheol?” called Jeonghan subtly with panting.

 

“Yes?” looking back, he noticed that Jeonghan was getting pale. “What happened?”

 

“I can’t breathe. I feel dizzy.” He said.

 

Seungcheol took an immediate action. He assisted Jeonghan to ride his back. Jeonghan helped himself up to Seungcheol’s back while he’s calling out for Joshua with a loud shout because it’s too loud in the set. Joshua immediately looked at him and saw that Jeonghan was struggling.

 

“Shua. I’ll just bring Jeonghan to the van. He needs oxygen. Please look out for the kids. Make sure they will be inside the room. Talk to manager about the Vlive. We’ll make it fast.”

 

“Sure. If you need something, just give me a call.”

 

“Thanks! I leave the kids to you.”

 

Joshua was a kind shepherd that led his flock back to the room without any trouble. He told them and manage to calm them down. On the other hand, Seungcheol approached the elevator as soon as he could because he could hear the struggle of Jeonghan from his back. Inside the elevator, Jeonghan asked Seungcheol to put him down because he’d be embarrassed if someone would see them in that weird position when they have more space to use.

 

“Put me down. I think I can manage.”

 

“You sure? Jeonghan, it’s not the time to be shy.” Seungcheol answered worriedly.

 

“I know. Just please put me down.” He giggled lightly.

 

As soon as he got down, Jeonghan leaned his body towards Seungcheol and put his chin resting on the other’s shoulder. “This would be fine.” Close to Seungcheol’s reliable body, Jeonghan felt comfortable.

 

Meanwhile, Seungcheol took a good hold of him, brought him closer, so they’d be stable in case Jeonghan passes out. Actually, Jeonghan couldn’t feel his legs now. He almost fell but Seungcheol’s strong arms caught him just right in time. “You sure, you don’t want to rest on my back?”

 

Jeonghan answered with a shake on his head. Now biting his lips like something’s hurting. Seungcheol took a glance on his face “Do you feel pain?”

 

Jeonghan nodded.

 

“Would you like me to carry you?”

 

“No. No. Don’t move.” Reaching for the older’s hand as he pressed his pain towards the Seungcheol’s.

 

“Is it the attack?”

 

Jeonghan nodded.

 

Seungcheol became worried. It was worrisome that Jeonghan doesn’t seem to breathe and now he’s having his attacks. “Hold on” now embracing the weaker one as he landed his head gently on Jeonghan’s head while fighting with him.

 

“It’ll be fine. Just hold on me.” Seungcheol kept on whispering with a troubled heart. He stood straight but in the inside, he’s getting weaker too. “We can do this, Jeonghan-ah.” And kissed the other’s head. Seungcheol’s embrace got a little cautious, but still stable.

 

Somewhere in the building floors, the elevator had stopped. People got in it, actually they’re not just an ordinary people but they were the legendary Korean band who’s known all over the world. Seungcheol saw Big Bag huddled themselves altogether to fit themselves in that small elevator. Seungcheol bowed his head as careful as possible. His hand was on the protective action by putting his whole hand beside Jeonghan to prevent a clash because he knew that a single movement would hurt the other.

 

He was obligated to utter apology to their seniors because he couldn’t even do the respectful gesture right. “I apologize for my action, Sunbaenim deul. It’s just that I- I can’t move my body right now.”

 

It called the group’s attention. Especially when one was leaning sickly on him. Now, Jeonghan was biting his lips so hard that it bled. Moreover, his tears had fallen and it was a sign of him not in a good situation. Apparently, Jeonghan couldn’t see plus his hearing got impaired as well. It resulted for Jeonghan not to hear or even become aware of what’s happening around him.

 

“No. it’s alright. Has something happened?” asked GD with a concern look at the poor man on his weak stated.

 

“He’s sick, hyung.”

 

“We better call an ambulance. He looked pale.” Suggested DaeSung.

 

“Yeah. I think so.”

 

“Is he really alright?” asked TOP looking too worried because he saw blood on Jeonghan’s lips. Probably from the biting. He brought out his handkerchief to wipe the younger’s blood.

 

“Ah hyung.” Stopped Seungcheol. “He cannot be touched. It’ll hurt more.”

 

“Why?” TaeYang got really concerned about it.

 

“He has a rare disease called the Grimm Brother’s Syndrome. He has attacks and it may cause him to either paralyze his body or punished by extreme pain. He’d get cold and has a tendency to sleep until he cannot wake up.”

 

“That’s-“ halted Seungri because they were shocked too. “That’s too cruel.”

 

“He’s critical then?” assumed GD.

 

“Every time he’s having attacks, and every time he sleeps.”

 

It was scary learning that. The pioneers of K-pop industry were very surprised knowing that such disease exists. Unfortunately, it’s time for them to go out because they already arrived in their location. Seungcheol was carefully assisting Jeonghan, while their sunbaes were trying to help by preventing the elevator to close, so Seungcheol would have enough time to execute the proper way of carrying Jeonghan out of the small area.

 

Seungcheol was about to move, but Jeonghan pleaded in pain. “No. No! Please.” He kept repeating it with his tears flowing endlessly from his face. He’s crying loudly as he grasp on where to look at because he’s turn blind that he was scared. His grunting made Seungcheol worry more. His tears were showing from the side of his eyes. He wiped it and tried to be strong because he didn’t want Jeonghan to worry.

 

With that repetitive plead, their older brothers trying to help them out hopped in again. “Why? Does it really hurt?”

 

“Unfortunately yes, hyung.”

 

“What can we do?” offered TOP.

 

“We cannot move, hyung. Go ahead… but can I borrow the handkerchief. I promise to bring it back to you as soon as possible.”

 

TOP handed out his handkerchief, just to see how Seungcheol would use it. Seungcheol spread the handkerchief into its fullest and covered Jeonghan’s face for his protection too. He, again, leaned his head towards Jeonghan’s while caressing his head.

 

“We’re not gonna move.”

 

On the other hand, it made the other men to their conscience if they leave them alone. What they did was, DaeSung blocked the elevator for more people not to come inside because it’s already crowded. Seung Ri stepped out for the elderly and was assigned to call an ambulance as soon as possible. Meanwhile TOP made sure Jeonghan and Seungcheol would be protected from the clash with GD taking the other side of the corner. TaeYang volunteered to operate the elevator, so to inform people that the elevator isn’t available for some reasons. DaeSung, on the other hand, volunteered to call even one of their members personally because they couldn’t call inside the elevator since there’s no signal on it.

 

“I’m sorry to cause you trouble, hyungdeul. I know you are busy.” Said Seungcheol.

 

“No. we’re about to go home. It’s fine.” Replied DaeSung.

 

“Thank you so much for the help.”

 

“No problem.” TOP smiled facing them.

 

Meanwhile, GD noticed that there’s rushes. And he could hear Jeonghan’s painful moan louder. He felt sorry for not being able to help them in this situation.

 

Meanwhile, Seungcheol felt that Jeonghan was falling asleep already as his knees were already dipping down, giving up from the gravity. Seungcheol tried hard to pull him up given the space.  TOP held Jeonghan too but the younger grunted. He was scared that he might have hurt Jeonghan more and apologize.

 

“You cannot sleep, Jeonghanie.” Seungcheol whispered hoping that Jeonghan would hear and fight his sleep. “You can’t sleep.”

 

“It hurts.” He mumbled while crying.

 

“Just let the pain go away, alright. We can do this.”

 

“I can’t.”

 

Finally a sign that Jeonghan was already hearing things. “We can do this.” Leaning his chin on the others so he’d feel that they were together on this. “Just wait for the pain to subside.”

 

“I can’t breathe.” Grasping air with a struggle.

 

Hearing those, TOP and GD moved a little. Or maybe the elevator was bad for ventilation. Those who were inside that elevator became concern but they couldn’t help much than giving space as they go down from the lift.

 

Finally, DaeSung was able to get out of the elevator to call a member and GD got the idea on how to make the elevator stop from moving. The legendary singer song writer pressed the emergency and call the operator from the speaker. He explained the situation and the elevator stopped.

 

“You still okay?” TOP asked Seungcheol because he could see his muscle flexing ever since they got into that elevator. It would be hard of course especially to hold it for a long period of time. “Is there any chance that I could get him? You need a rest.”

 

“I don’t know, hyung.” Answered Cheol while perspiring. GD rescued by taking out his hanky and fan them both. Same as TaeYang who had just had the space to move towards them.

 

“Cheol.” Jeonghan called a little calm as before but his panting remained still.

 

“Yes? Everything getting better?”

 

Jeonghan nodded, but there’s pain in his pretty face.

 

“Can we move?”

 

He shook his head to answer no.

 

Well, Seungcheol couldn’t do anything but to wait. But the older ones noticed that Seungcheol’s hands were already shaking because of the weight it had been carrying for a couple of minutes now.

 

“We will move slowly, pretty.” GD encouraged. “Let’s just move you slowly, will that be bearable?”

 

Jeonghan was actually startled hearing another man’s voice talking to him. He felt shy but he felt more embarrassed that he couldn’t able to see them and pay respect. They seemed kind.

 

Jeonghan nodded.

 

“Alright. I’ll hold you for a while. We’ll wait here. Seungcheol just need to get your oxygen.”

 

Jeonghan nodded shyly.

 

“I’ll be fast, Jeonghan.” Said Seungcheol.

 

It took long to move Jeonghan because every time he’s moved, his expression sensed pain. They feel guilty in every move, but seeing Jeonghan fight like how Seungcheol cheered him bravely, Jeonghan managed to fight the pain and thankfully the transfer took lesser time than they expected. Now, he wasn’t aware that he was left under BigBang’s care for a moment. His hands were held gently by GD while TOP cuddled him and secure him.

 

“Just feel comfortable. Lean your body to me.” Said TOP sincerely. “Don’t worry about me. I got support.”

 

Meanwhile, DaeSung got lost searching for Seventeen’s room. It took him a while because he was pointed the other direction. When he came to the right door and knock… actually, he hastily opened the door before he knocked saying “Hey, anyone who can help Seungcheol with the pretty boy?”

 

The boys were surprised that DaeSung was the one telling them that. Everyone got up. Paused a little before they bow endlessly to greet their sunbae. They weren’t prepared of this meeting. Seeing that they were startled in his interruption, DaeSung repeated what he had said. Finally, the boys come to their senses and tried to run with DaeSung- as in everybody. Joshua stopped them before a stampede could happen. Then, there, they planned which one would go for a task.

 

“Mingyu and Jun, Get the oxygen with Seungcheol.” Since they were the strongest among them. “Hoshi. You are in charge. I will go and see Jeonghan.”

 

“Dino. Come with me.” Because Joshua thought that he’s more reliable as the other looked fragile. He himself believe that he’s not as strong as their youngest.

 

They went together with DaeSung “Hyung. Thank you for the help.”

 

“It’s alright. I’m glad we help.” He said smiling.

 

Meanwhile, Seungcheol took the steps just to get down faster. He met SeungRi waiting in front of the entrance, but he couldn’t go with him because he need to assist the paramedics in case they already arrived. Seungcheol ran as fast as he could while dialing his phone calling their manager to inform that they need the oxygen. It might be heavy for a single person and he need help. After calling their manager, he called one of their members. They answered and reported that they were already going down to help him.

 

Inside the elevator, TOP felt that the other was fighting his sleepiness. His rashes had not disappeared yet, so they needed to wake him up just like Seungcheol explained. “You can’t sleep now.” Said TaeYang caressing the poor boy on their care. His innocent look made them feel more pity than they should have felt. Jeonghan was too cute that he looked like a poor baby hurt.

 

Feeling that he’s getting dizzy, also because of the lack of oxygen, he was gasping like he couldn’t really breathe. It made the three panic.

 

“Is your pain gone?” asked GD.

 

Jeonghan nodded as he grasped heavily.

 

“You think we can move?” added TOP.

 

Jeonghan nodded as he didn’t have the energy to talk anymore due to the lack of oxygen. Given that Jeonghan gave his permission to be able to move, TOP moved him carefully nevertheless. He carried him with both his hands going out of the elevator.

 

TaeYang and GD asked a staff who had a cardboard on her hand to let them borrow it for a while. Jeonghan curled his body close to Top after landing on the floor.

 

“Cheol.” He called softly having a delusion of their poor leader crying so hard like he’s in pain. “Seungcheolie.” He muttered. “I’d be fine. Stop crying.” He struggled.

 

“He went downstairs, sweetie.” Answered TOP as he held the other’s hand turning cold. “He’d be here the soonest.” TOP looked at s and said “He’s getting cold and blue.”

 

“Hold on, I’ll call SeungRi.” Said TaeYang.

 

“Honey, listen… Seungcheol will be here in a moment. DaeSung already called your members for help.” Said GD gently, feeling worried for the boy as he held his hands. He pressed it with both of his hands while Top did his best to embrace him to cover his coldness.

 

The poor boy gasped deeply like no air was on his system. Good thing Joshua and Dino came. They didn’t forget to pay them respect and to utter thanks, but first things first- Jeonghan. They lay him on the floor, opened his clothing a little.

 

“Jeonghan-ah, this will be quick.” Joshua raised Jeonghan’s neck so his head would be in the right position for the CPR. Joshua bravely did the CPR with a slight massage on his heart to keep it beating. It was also Dr. Eric’s advice in case something happen. They actually learn medical things. They enrolled for it. So the next time Jeonghan would have such kind of attack. They would be ready.

 

Meanwhile, Seungcheol with Mingyu and Jun came with the large oxygen machine with a half-length tank attached on it.

 

They gave Jeonghan the oxygen as soon as it was assembled. Then, that’s the time when they see Jeonghan calm. His visions were slowly coming back. His hands were getting better.

 

“You alright, sweetie?” asked DaeSung who ended up jumping because of some panic attack since he was pressured of what was happening. Next thing was they’ve seen paramedics coming for him, though, Jeonghan didn’t want to be brought to the hospital and claimed that he’s getting fine. Besides, they couldn’t do more. He’s better resting in their home.

 

Still with his oxygen on, he noticed some familiar faces, just that it didn’t belong to any of their members. That’s when he knew that they were the famous boy group, a legend as they dubbed them, who was cuddling and assisting him. He gasped again, not because he’s having trouble breathing but he was startled of the appearance Big Bang did. He felt shy and called for any member he’s seeing right now. “Shua.” Said Jeonghan which was the first time he called him that again.

 

Feeling that Jeonghan was getting shy, Joshua went beside him with a smile. “Are you shy now?” he teased just to make the mood lighter as he also noticed that their seniors had panicked more than them. They were sweating a lot.

 

Meanwhile, a squad came. It was SVT’s remaining members with Hoshi as their leader as of the moment. Unfortunately, his reign was such of a cute kindergarten who forced his friends to fall in line as they approach the scene not to cause more casualties in their reckless movement. They looked funny and cute. It was by age. Dino gladly breathed heavily because he was not in that embarrassment with them.

 

Big Bang laughed so hard seeing cute little dongsaengs falling in line just to manage to get there without any ruckus because, yeah, let’s face it, the alleys were narrow and busy. What Hoshi did was actually proper and convenient but it’s funny.

 

Looking at the people with them, they pay so much respect. Hoshi, Seungkwan, and DK got their handkerchief just to wipe their sunbae’s sweats acting like their personal assistants. Seungkwan even smelled it like their sweat were perfume. The older brothers were bothered. They were still laughing while trying to scold them that their sweat shouldn’t be smelled like that because it’s not like a perfume. DaeSung couldn’t help but to laugh out loud.

 

“Hey. You get something for Hyungdeul.”

 

“BooSeokSoooooooon! Reporting!” shouted Hoshi with a salute. (You heard it, right?)

 

All laughed. “Get them some coffee and something to eat.” Ordered Seungcheol while tossing them his whole wallet.

 

“Roger that!”

 

“Hyung, can we have some too?” asked Dino with his cute and baby looking smile. He looked so baby-ish.

 

“No need. We’ll be alright.” Said GD.

 

“Are you in a hurry, hyung?” asked Wonwoo.

 

“Not really. But don’t bother buying us anything. We are fine.” Said TaeYang.

 

“Can we get an autograph and a picture too?” asked the curious Soon Young.

 

Again, it brought laughter in their area. “Sure.”

 

“Let’s take a picture altogether later.” One recommended. “But first, is Hanie feeling okay?” added DaeSung.

 

Jeonghan nodded while asking for assistance. Jun and Hao picked him up, but his legs weren’t that stable yet.

 

“Let me carry you, hyung.” Presented Vernon. Seemed like Jeonghan didn’t have a choice. He was carried by their mighty DiCarpio.

 

“Thanks, Vernon.”

 

“No problem, hyung. My back is always available for you.” As the boy smiled.

 

They took a picture, also autographs, if possible a permanent ink into their body but it wasn’t possible. They have them sign in their album instead. It’s vice versa. Seventeen wanted to give them a copy of their album, but they seemed shy.

 

“Where is our copy? I hope it’s free.” DaeSung teased.

 

“You sure hyung?” Jihoon asked curiously. He’s quite nervous and excited while staring at them from a far.

 

“You are the composer right?” said TaeYang as he recognized him with amazement mirrored in his eyes.

 

“Sweet little pea.” Said G.Dragon with a smile on his face.

 

“Just like you hyung.” Added Seungri.

 

They laughed. Well, it’s true. They were both considered as the genius and a small person in the group. “Come here my little pea.” Invited GD himself. Jihoon went to him like a child. On the other hand, GD grabbed and cuddled him like his own child.

 

The others were envious. They wanted a contact too. Once the other asked and was permitted, everybody huddled and form a little hill.

 

“Ya! Ya!” DaeSung shouted like he was overwhelmed by the number and height of their dongsaengs.  Now, he was having a drowning-like simulation. While the others kept their frustrations in their heads. Nevertheless, they loved their encounter by the way- talking about both parties.

 

“Thank goodness I don’t need to handle a bunch of kids like this.” Said GD being the leader of only 4 more people and wondered how Seungcheol would handle this.

 

“How the hell can you handle these kids?” asked GD with his purest intentions because he couldn’t picture himself being a leader of 12 more people with the type of characters they have.

 

Seungcheol giggled. “No, hyung. I can’t. They’re too naughty.”

 

“You too.” Interrupted Joshua.

 

“Right. We are too hard to handle. But we have leaders within our sub units. Also, Jeonghan and Shua to control and collect them all.” Seungcheol explained.

 

“We are good, hyung!” The others complained.

 

“Right. Sometimes. But they’re fun to be with. I’m comfortable with them like a family.”

 

“I can see that.”

 

Meanwhile TOP was seen looking at their poor boy falling asleep angel on Vernon’s back. “Hey, your pretty boy is napping. Will that be okay?”

 

“As long as the rashes are gone. And well, even if it’s gone we cannot do anything if he sleep more than what a normal person do.”

 

“I see.”

 

The group really called their attention, given their group composition from the number of members, character and some things unexplainable. Both groups were inside that small room. BigBang were given the whole sofa and Jeonghan took the other. The boys stayed sitting on the floor which made their hyungs uncomfortable, but there’s none to sit on. Their coffee and food was at the table and the room couldn’t accommodate anymore big chairs. Besides, people were using it too. Floor was fine. As if there’s any much of a choice. Seventeen looked comfortable, so the awkwardness of sitting with the kings of KPop and their little boys on the floor were slowly getting okay when all of them joined together and have a little chat.

.

.

.

Returning home, Jeonghan was really embarrassed that even when he’s tired, he kept on whining about how he was when he was left with Big Bang. The others were saying that it’s fine because they understood. But Jeonghan kept on mumbling on how he took their time instead of resting their bodies. It was such an honor yet the embarrassment covered it. Anyway, he made sure that he’d thank them properly once they meet again. But for now, a text message was fine.

 

Before they sleep, one was assigned to be with Jeonghan that night to look out for him over night. Jeonghan couldn’t go against Seungcheol’s orders because it’s the rule. Besides, it wasn’t suffocating at all compared to the last time which he couldn’t remember.

 

Shua volunteered with DK. So they were assigned. Jeonghan had this time to talk to Seungcheol for a brief moment about the thing he thought he saw the time he encountered delusions. He thought that Seungcheol really cried earlier with him on Seungcheol’s embrace. Well, what Jeonghan remembered was actually the last time when he left Seungcheol heartbroken with uncertainty, the poor leader couldn’t recover up until now. But he’s doing his best to stay strong.

 

Jeonghan grabbed Seungcheol’s hand before he left. Seungcheol was startled cutely, as they all know he’s a coward and easily get startled.

 

“What?” asked him perplexed.

 

“Seungcheol, don’t cry anymore.” and Jeonghan held the other’s hand tight. “Sorry I cried earlier.”

 

“I didn’t cry. Why?” he said though he did. Just a little, but he was sure that it wasn’t obvious, especially when Jeonghan couldn’t hear when that happened.

 

The other, on the other hand, was confused. “Really? I heard you cry so hard.”


“No. I don’t.” wearing a confused face.

 

“Really?”

 

“I heard you saying that I should come back. What does that mean?”

 

Seungcheol paused for a while and thought when the hell did he spoke of those words exactly. He remembered that that was the last time of their encounter after delivering him to London. Seungcheol smiled and said “You heard it? What a mess. I’m trying to hide it though.” Pretended that it happened. It really was but long time ago, when Jeonghan stayed on Seungcheol’s lap and made him his cozy bed.

 

“I will be here.” Said Jeonghan. “Sorry to worry all of you.”

 

“That’s what you keep telling us, Jeonghan. Stop that. We are one team. I should be receiving a kiss, don’t you think instead of an apology?” teasing Jeonghan while giving him his right cheek waiting to be kissed on.

 

Jeonghan blushed. He felt really teased. Bad Seungcheol. Instead of a kiss, he went close and have their leader hug. “Sleep tight, leader nim. Good night.”

 

“I will. You too.”

.

.

.

 

Jeonghan could remember things now. Though all of it were almost a good memories, but Jeonghan first remembers those that hurts- those what they call nightmares.

 

 

My dear Carats, how are you? Hope you are all well. This corona virus outbreak is scary.

Stay safe and healthy, everyone. If your country is under quarantine or lockdown, please stay home. Don’t worry, I’ll make you stay inside your house with this. Hahaha! I will try alright. You guys probably have online classes or work too, am I right? Focus on that first. I am just here to entertain you. If you are bored because I cannot yet promise that I’d update chapters very soon, although, I will update another chapter maybe early next week. I promise you that. Except when the internet connection at my place is really slow. For the meantime, you can probably help your parents cleaning the house or discover a new skill or something. ;D Hope things will get well soon.

 

Sooooo… how was a little splash of Big Bang? I hope this is alright with you. Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

 

See you very soon. Take care.

 

Love… EROS17