CHAPTER 19: Recollection

Reset: What Kind of Lover?

RESET

 

CHAPTER 19: Recollection

 

It’s likely for Jihoon to have the idea for the song GETTING CLOSER. Of course, in desperate ways, he learned the hard way that eventually led to finding his HOME once again. Seventeen got back to their routine and surprised MAMA for yet another spectacular production. They made a good impression with their new era as they showed their maturity in choosing a more serious theme they’ve never had before. As for Carats, their hearts were blessed not with a darker shade but rainbow in color because another unexpected music has provided by Seventeen to inspire them.

 

After MAMA, they were off to introducing their title song in their album, despite the busy schedule they had due to concerts and other individual engagements, they were out there not missing the chance to tell their fans how much they love them. While the continuous slaying and winning every music show, DK was busy slaying people’s heart by playing King Arthur in the theatre. He captured the people by his different interpretation of how King Arthur would rather be if he was Lee SeokMin, a pure hearted man.

 

Jeonghan was there. Actually, it was his second and last time watching the show. He watched it twice because he wanted to focus on DK this time. He felt so proud that every time he’s seeing DK on the stage.

 

The play ended that night, DK became so emotional as usual. Seungkwan actually attended with Jeonghan. There’s a celebration for the success of the event and there’s their friends to toast.

 

In their dorm, Jeonghan started to ask DK out for a date by “DK, would you mind reserving a date for me next week?”

 

“Well, sure. That’d be easy. You need something?”

 

“Well, I was planning to have our date next week.”

 

“Oh! I’ve been waiting for that!” said the King.

 

“Alright. Give me a date and it’s settled.”

 

“Anytime between Monday to Wednesday. That’s all I can secure as of the moment, hyung.”

 

“Alright. Wednesday would be great. Got to do stuffs now, DK. Goodnight and I have to tell you that I am so proud of you.”

 

“Thank you, hyung.” With a loving and shy smile he replied.

.

.

.

As soon as DK returned to his room, he opened his laptop and searched for the things to do on a date. Not the traditional one. He wanted it to be memorable. Joshua went close and had plans to surprise him but he got curious on whatever things he’s focused on as of the moment.

 

“What are you doing?” asked Joshua as he tossed his body on DK’s bed. No need to scare DK on purpose because Joshua did a great job making DK startle and stand up without using his hands.  “Didn’t know you can do that, buddy.” He teased.

 

“Ei, hyung! I am focusing on something.”

 

“What? I am doing nothing wrong. I just asked you. It just happen that you are too focused when I asked you a question.” Swallowing chips from a bag of junk food. “What are you doing?”

 

“I am planning what could I possibly do with our date on Wednesday.”

 

“Who?”

 

“With Jeonghan hyung, who else?”

 

“Oh. Right.” Paused a little and continued. “I guess you got nothing to worry about. The others said that he’s been taking care of everything. Besides, you are enough just to make it memorable.” Said Joshua.

 

On the other hand DK was touched because he thought that Joshua was saying that because he wanted to comfort the younger. However, in DK’s surprise, Joshua added “You can make him laugh making fool out of yourself.” He joked, but that doesn’t seem well. Joshua was about to laugh but he sensed that he offended the other with his untimely joke.

 

DK became sad but, Joshua quickly apologize.

 

Joshua made a mistake. He shouldn’t have said that. Now, he could never take it back. It was really a wrong timing, Joshua felt really bad especially when his show had just ended successfully.

 

“Hey, I’m sorry.” Said Joshua sincerely, but it was too late for that.

 

DK sighed and got really emotional on it. There are times when he wouldn’t mind, but lately, maybe because he’s quite tired, he was offended.

 

“I didn’t mean it.” Added Joshua.

 

DK didn’t say a word and stepped out of their bedroom immediately. Mingyu saw him pass by with a foul mood. And then, he saw Joshua following him shortly, speaking to him with apology.

 

“What’s happening, hyung?” asked Mingyu who had just his shower.

 

“I hurt his feelings. It was meant to be a joke.” Joshua sighed. “Guess, it is not appropriate.”

 

“Just let him be. I’m sure he knows you are sorry.”

 

“But I need to fix this really quick.”

 

“Yeah. Sure. But I don’t think he will listen to you now.”

 

Joshua looked at DK who sat in their dining table and sighed. “Alright. But give me one more chance.” He walked towards DK and said “Sorry, DK. I didn’t mean that. I hope we will fix this as soon as possible.” And Mingyu was right. It was probably best to talk over it the next morning.

 

Unfortunately, DK’s mood wasn’t enough to put him up searching for the best date activities he could share with Jeonghan. It made him think. He almost cried. It’s just that Wonwoo pass by that he tried to prevent himself from crying.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong?” asked Wonwoo.

 

“Nothing.”

 

A straight forward tone wasn’t sounding good if DK spoke it. There must be something wrong. “You can tell me.”

 

“This is nothing. Can I share bed with you tonight?”

 

Wonwoo got it already. “You and Joshua hyung had a fight, isn’t it?”

 

“I don’t know.”

 

Normally, Wonwoo isn’t the kind of person who would go deeper in that kind of situation unless the other wished to tell him, he allowed. However, since it was the first time that it’s happened, he became curious.

 

DK sat with Wonwoo, do whatever his hyung was doing and fall asleep without getting his pillow or blanket in their room. Joshua volunteered to move it. He covered the younger one with the blanket since Wonwoo already provided him pillow through his chest.

 

Joshua couldn’t sleep and so, he thought of buying himself a drink that night. What he did hit his conscience and thought what he said was really something bad for DK. He’s never see him that offended. Not with him. He believed that he went overboard this time. Jihoon saw him and at one glance, he knew something was wrong.

 

“Hey hyung, what’s up?”

 

“Hoonie, I think I made DK mad.”

 

It was hell of a news. It never happened. The word ‘mad’ had never been used in the history of vocal team except when Jeonghan and DK fought from the last concert they had.

 

“What happened?” thinking that it was serious. He heard the story from Joshua and thought that it’s just the timing was bad. Although, there’s a high chance that DK was hurt from what he said.

 

“Maybe it just accumulated.” Joshua sighed. “Besides, I shouldn’t have told him that. Never.” The boy sighed and added. “I just realized that I might be causing his lack of confidence. I didn’t mean that.” Taking the problem as his sole responsibility.

 

“You know hyung, why don’t we drink on it. I do not plan to discourage you but maybe, DK would feel good after he sleep. Let’s have a drink if you want because it would kill your brain thinking of possible apology act you should do to calm DK down.”

 

“I know.”

 

“He’s a good man. I’m sure this will not linger too long.”

 

“Hope you are right.” He stood up and said “Guess I really need a drink.”

 

Seungcheol was supposed to be there, but he’s already on his bed resting. It was Mingyu who ran unto them. He was about to brush his teeth but guess what? Luckily he haven’t brushed yet because someone was going to treat a couple of drinks that night. He joined in.

 

Early in the morning, Wonwoo felt pain on his left shoulders. Probably with their stiff position. He woke up and DK was too. Then, he suddenly cried. Wonwoo was surprised. “What’s wrong?”

 

“I don’t know hyung. My heart feels hurt.” Said DK sobbing.

 

Wonwoo didn’t utter any words but wipe the other’s tears. He didn’t know what to do and he’s panicking. It’s not the first time he saw DK like that. But its’ his first time knowing how painful his heart was feeling.

 

“Just tell me what makes you feel bad.”

 

“Do I not look serious to you?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Do you think of me as a fool? Always?” continued sobbing.

 

“No. Why do you think of that?”

 

“I was always being laughed at.” He tried to explain the unexplainable. But Wonwoo thought that he’s got it.

 

“You are cool, buddy. See? You’ve achieved being a lead role in a threatre.” Tried to fix DK.

 

“No. I-I think I am not good enough.”

 

“That’s not true. We love you for who you are.” Wonwoo forced himself to go beyond his limits. “Don’t think of that.”

 

“I don’t have the looks. I don’t have the intelligence…” DK continued to speak that Seungcheol came hearing all those heartache from the moment he went out of his room.

 

“What’s happening?” asked him with half-awake conscience.

 

“DK is feeling hurt, hyung.” Reported Wonwoo making Seungcheol worry.

 

“Why? Wait. I’m gonna clean my face first. Hold on.” Dashed into the bathroom and returned as soon as possible to comfort DK.

 

No words has been told to DK by Seungcheol yet. The first thing he did was to embrace and comfort him. “It’s going to be okay. Can you tell me what happen? Should we talk in private?”

 

DK nodded. However, since the cry was heard too loud in a small dorm, Joshua came out and admitted that it was his fault. Again, he apologized.

 

Jihoon then said “DK, we are sorry to feel you like that.”

 

All were surprised when Jihoon apologized.

 

“You don’t have to do this for me.” Said Joshua.

 

“No. I think we all have to take part of this. I would also like to say sorry to Mingyu because, you know, we keep on teasing you as well.”

 

The tall puppy was surprised but he was touched he wanted to cry when “Don’t cry now, Mingyu.” Wonwoo halted his predicted moves.

 

“Aigoo.” Seungcheol sighed. But he’s happy to know that they know their own mistakes.

 

“DK, I know you are stronger than this. We love you for who you are. I know we are going overboard but I will talk to the team about this, alright? I hope you get better.” Said Seungcheol wiping his tears. DK nodded like a kid but he really appreciates it.

 

Seungcheol then, summon a meeting as soon as they were complete. The discussion was about the discipline and social consideration. But first things first. Meeting regarding the things about their next concept. Their concerts and the things they needed to improve and fix. It was an annual meeting regarding their whole year ahead. They usually hold this every first quarter and this was quite too late because their projects had been piling up.

 

“So, as you know. We always have this kind of meeting. Let’s refresh things.” Started Seungcheol.

 

But the space was kind of awkward. For the first time, it’s been quiet so far. Only a few made fuss and then the boys knew they were missing one- DK. He’s not very jolly like he normally does. Currently not in the mood to talk. Seungcheol discussed things before he hand it over to the other member to speak about certain plans for the year.

 

Jihoon came first, discussing their new album. The lyrics were given to each other. Not finalized yet. He needed to deliver it to s to work on it altogether. He served them each songs with lyrics. Hiphop team was given a task to fill up things as usual while the others had to learn or suggest if they have an idea about it.

 

All in all, they loved the track. All of it. They were too excited and yet scared just for another genre Jihoon was trying to explore while Hoshi and Dino were all fired up just by hearing the beat of their pre-introduction of every song in the final track.

 

They had discussions until they all finish working them out and it was now time for reconciliation. “Now that we are done, I’d like to have a small talk about us, guys. It’s been a while since we have this. Things are changing as you know and we are growing differently as well.”

 

The others were confused about what Seungcheol was trying to say, but they let him finish first before reacting because it felt really strange. Besides if they cut Seungcheol from his explanation, might as well be prepared to get your throat cut.

 

“We’ve been stressed lately. Also we’ve been under pressure. This is not going to be easy on us, guys so I need your cooperation.”

 

“Alright!”

 

“This is our time to thank and say sorry to each other and don’t waste it. We love each other but I don’t think we grow with each other anymore since we’re having different paths to take. Although. It doesn’t mean that we will separate, alright? Don’t panic. Just… I need you to just reconnect to each other again.” Said their leader with quite serious tone.

 

“It’s not like we all fight right?” asked Seungkwan. “Can you tell us what happened?”

 

“Seungkwan.” Called Seungcheol with a stern look. “This is our time to think, alright. I noticed that we’ve been so far away lately that’s why I also called for this meeting and this cannot wait any longer.”

 

People got their suspicions but they didn’t mind asking for it anymore. Seemed like Seungcheol was not in the right mood for questions that’d lead to another question. He looked so tired and they understand him because they’ve seen him running back and forth just to do his task as a leader. Moreover, like a manager too.

 

Joshua was the first to stand up saying sorry first. “I know my mouth can offend sometimes. I am sorry if I am going too far from my words.”

 

“Forgiven.” Dino first claimed his apology accepted card from his Joshua hyung. It made the older ones crack with laughter. Joshua was actually surprised, even though, he was kind of expecting it from their youngest.

 

“Thank you, Dino.”

 

“Oooh~ this is touching and fun at the same time.” Said Hoshi.

 

“Joshua, I should’ve started first.” Said Seungcheol. He stood up and said “Thank you guys for being there for me. And although you are very naughty I still love you as my family. Also, I would like to apologize to whatever things I’ve done to you that might have offended you or embarrassed you or somehow restrained you for doing things.”

 

“We understand.” Said Wonwoo, his biggest supporter.

 

“Thank you, Wonwoo.”

 

“Then, I will go second.” Said Jeonghan. “Will not keep it too long. I apologize for every heartbreak I’ve caused you. I love you and nobody can replace you in my heart. And most importantly, I am coming back, so you watch out guys.”

 

“Ooooh~ dear.” Murmured some.

 

Jeonghan giggled. “I guess I can hear a very deep sigh out there somewhere.” And paused as he added “Thank you for patiently waiting. Can’t promise you not to be your greatest nightmare but, will definitely do my best.”

 

“Thank you.” Said all.

 

“I’ve said mine. And also, I promise not to join Jeonghan doing pranks… I mean lessen. Can’t totally remove that. I will lose my identity.” Joshua smiled.

 

“I am sorry for not being mature enough.” Said Jun.

 

“That’s not true.” said the others as they don’t agree on it.

 

“And I am a little playful. I act so childish sometimes.”

 

The others nodded while the one member corrected him with “Not sometimes… always. But thank you for the reconciliation and realization.” Said The8.

 

“But I don’t think he can change that?” said Wonwoo with all due honesty.

 

Jun looked at him with surprise on his face. Wonwoo did think that he offended Jun that time and said sorry. However, Jun chuckled. “It’s fine, Wonwoo. I don’t know how to change it, but I’ll try to be behave.” And a big laughter came out from his mouth.

 

“Love you all.” Ended Jun.

 

And it was Hoshi’s turn. “I love you so much guys and I couldn’t live without you.” He said proudly.

 

“We are waiting for the apology part.” Said Jihoon accusing Hoshi to have an enormous crime against him in particular.

 

Hoshi widened his eyes and said “I will wait for your apology too.” All hyped up like he’s about to challenge the younger.

 

“Hey. Hey!” said Seungcheol and all had stop.

 

“Alright. Sorry. I would like to apologize for whatever inconvenience, annoyance and naughtiness I am bringing you. I am quite like this but I know you love me so much.”

 

“Nobody is telling you that.” Said Jihoon, making the other confused.

 

Hoshi smiled and winked cutely at Jihoon. A smile was all over the younger ones face and murmured. “God, why is he so annoying?” with his tiny hands on his head.

 

“Aw, hyung… Your cheeks says we should forgive you.” Interrupted The8 who adored his cheeks so much.

 

“Right.” Agreed innocently. “Who’s next?”

 

“Me.” Said Wonwoo. He stood up quietly and said “I forgive all of you.”

 

Above all surprised people inside the room, Hoshi laughed so hard. “Ya. As expected.” Winking cutely to the other.

 

“And I have to say sorry for all the wrong doings that I’ve done to you.”

 

“Why so formal?” said Mingyu.

 

“You are like having a congressional speech, hyung.” Added Vernon.

 

“Yeah. It is my future, you see.” Said Wonwoo as if he was sure to what he’s spoken.

 

“Aigoo.” Dino sighed while the hyung line giggled with disbelief expression.

 

“As you know.” Continued Wonwoo. “I love you all and I won’t forget you.”

 

“Ya, don’t talk as if you are dying.” Reminded Seungcheol. “You are scaring me.”

 

“You started this open up, hyung. Can’t be helped.” Said Wonwoo while adjusting his glasses on the right position. “So now, I would like you to know that I am always here for you whenever you need me, although you know me not much of the one who talks a lot but I can listen. And I want you to know that you are the most important people in my life.” Ended like a wise fox.

 

“That’s hell of a speech, Wonwoo.” Said Seungcheol. “Thank you for a very wonderful speech Mr. Jeon. You may take a seat.” The older teased doing honorifics on him too.

 

“Thank you, president Choi.” Moving like he’s wearing a suit.

 

“Geez, you are scene stealer” said the next candidate who didn’t have the time to stand up. “I’ll just say that thank you and I love you.”

 

“I am waiting.” Teased Hoshi who was ticking his fingers on the table as he moved his eyebrows up and down repeatedly with a smile.

 

It was funny how Hoshi waited for it. Jihoon displayed a disbelief face and later on laugh. “I apologize that sometimes I am so snob and not cute, which was unlikely to change, and I know I am a little hurtful sometimes.”

 

“Not at all, Jihoonie~” teased them.

 

“Then, should I continue what I’m doing?”

 

“Oh! Certainly a little slacking off would be really nice.” Said Hoshi with a little teasing tone.

 

“Who told you, you are not cute, Hoonie? Tell me.” Jeonghan retaliated as if he was ready to fight back.

 

“Oh yeah! Who is it?” added Coups displaying his knuckles out.

 

Jihoon was surprised but he know it’s a joke.

 

“You are so cute, darling.” Mr. Hong sent the cute little monster a wink.

 

DK took his first action and pinched the older one beside him which gave him a fierce look. But, DK returned it with a flying kiss real quick and a “Saranghae~” lovingly as a defense.

 

Next was The8 “I’m sorry guys for being inappropriate sometimes. I don’t know that I can end up being proud of myself. I apologize for that. You know that I love you and I will always care for you. Thank you for the friendship. Will treasure this forever.”

 

“Are you leaving somewhere?” asked Seungkwan.

 

“No. Why?” wondered The8.

 

“Your speech is like you are leaving, imma.” Said Jun imitating his way of speaking.

 

“Geez.” Judging the other.

 

“Ahjumma, it’s alright.” Said Dino.

 

“You!” murmured The8 with threat. But only one look from the leader. “Okay. We are fine.” Calmed the boys on their seat.

 

“You are very scary, hyung.” Whispered Jun tickling the older’s ears as he went near to him. Seungcheol was surprised especially that he felt tickle on that part of his body. His hair all went up.

 

“Ya! Moon Junhui!” Looking at his forearms’ pores showing up.

 

“You are so cute, hyung.” The other chuckled.

 

“You just promised, Moon Junhui!” Seungcheol scolded.

 

“Yes. It also included… ‘sometimes’ hyung.” The other teased. He went behind Seungcheol and go hug the older saying. “Hyung. Saranghae~”

 

“Alright. Just get back to your seat.”

 

“I need a response, hyung.”

 

“Aigoo.” Seungcheol sighed. “Alright. I love you too.” Tapping gently Jun’s head. Then, he sat back to his seat.

 

“I will go next!” said Mingyu. “I love you guy.” Said in English.

 

“Guys.” Vernon quoted with a disgusted face.

 

Mingyu didn’t repeat it anymore. Enough of the embarrassment. “Sorry for being clumsy.”

 

His friends nodded.

 

“I didn’t mean it but I cannot prevent it either.” Said Mingyu as a defense.

 

His friends sighed.  Guess can’t be helped. It’s much worst when he’s careful he’s doing more damage.

 

“I’m sorry for being so talkative.” Seventeen continued to nod as Mingyu goes with his speech.

 

“We’ve only got 5 mins. Before the show ends, hyung. Make it fast.” Said Seungkwan.

 

Mingyu gritted his teeth but he had to speak. “Sorry for everything. I know I’ve done wrong. I would like to apologize for the trouble I’ve caused you. I know I am a lot to take care of.”

 

“No. you are necessary in the house Mingyu. Trust me.” Said Wonwoo.

 

“Ah… thank you, hyung.”

 

“Yeah. Nobody is a good cook as you. DK is learning but no one has cleaning determination as great as you.” Said Wonwoo.

 

“Gosh! This hyung!” said Mingyu.

 

“Don’t start.” Refereed Seungcheol.

 

“Thank you for the love and support. I know you are always there for me. Thank you and I love you all.” Ended Mingyu.

 

“And cut!” said Seungkwan. “Just right on time. Great job! Thank you for everything too.”

 

“You’ve done great.” Added Wonwoo with a proud smile.

 

Next was the currently shy poor King Arthur. He’s getting emotional once again. He stood up and started his speech with a little shake on his voice. “Umm…” he said shyly. “Sorry, I’ve been so weird lately. Sorry for… such a nuisance.” Started to get his tears warm.

 

“DK, you aren’t a nuisance.” Said Jeonghan. “Why are you thinking low of yourself?”

 

Seungkwan nudged Jeonghan’s sides and said “Ah- hyung… I think he was being serious and I think we all take part of that.”

 

“I know. And most of it is me. Gosh. I didn’t know.” Said him in murmur.

 

“Well, this may subside soon. Don’t worry about me. It’s just that I have a lot of things to think lately. I feel embarrassed to face you like this.”

 

“Ya, you can tell us if you are feeling hurt or if you have a problem, DK.” Said The8.

 

“Even if you are our Happy Virus, doesn’t mean you cannot be sad or get offended.” Added Vernon. “You are human too and we understand. Just tell us, hyung.”

 

“It’s just. It’s just not like me.” Said DK.

 

“It is hard for us, you know. Especially we are men.” Interrupted Wonwoo. “We have pride of staying strong.”

 

“I agree. Besides, we are we, you know. It’s not like we are strangers for you to hide it, DK.” Said Jihoon.

 

“I love you all.” Said DK with a smile on his face.

 

“DK hyung. Please be more confident of yourself. It weakens me to see you sad and feeling unworthy.” Said Dino.

 

“Well said, buddy.” Praised Seungcheol when something pierced in his head. A painful punch felt on the right side of his head. “Ackh!” moaned him in pain and raised his hand to his head.

 

“You okay?” said the people around him.

 

“Yup. I haven’t drink my medicine yet.”

 

“Should I bring it in?” volunteered Mingyu.

 

“Nope. Let’s warp this up. Go hug and kiss each other. I know you know your mistakes. Go to the person you think needed your apology.” Said Seungcheol like he’s punishing his kids from what they did wrong.

 

Joshua’s priority was DK. He approached him gently. Thankfully, the boy kind of calmed down and accepted the older’s apology. Joshua hugged him with warmth and said “Sorry again, DK. I love you. Hope our relationship will not be affected by my words.”

 

“I’m sorry too hyung. I love you.”

 

And ending gesture made DK surprised because, Shua held his face, kissed the boy to the cheeks. “Thank you for your patience on me.”


“Thank you for everything hyung.”

 

“Stay just like a DK. Our DK.”

 

“I will.”

 

“And congratulations for your success in the theatre. Will date you right after Jeonghan. Alright. Reserve a day for me too.”

 

“Will you treat me?”

 

“Of course!”

 

Meanwhile, since SoonHoon was like same energy in a magnet where when the other one comes close, the other gets away. A chase was happening because Hoshi wanted a hug with Jihoon. “Ya!” yelling at the younger. “Coups hyung said we should hug and kiss.”

 

“It’s optional. I don’t need to.” Said Jihoon while running away.

 

Unfortunately, Jun caught him from the back and kissed him on the cheeks. “Saranghae, Hoonie~ thank you for being cute and genius.” said Jun weirdly but sincerely.

 

“Just hold him right there Jun. Will hug him too.”

 

“Ya!” Jihoon shouted as he tried to escape Jun’s strong grasp.

 

Good for Hoshi, everything was under his control.

 

On the other hand, Minghao was in order giving his love and apologies to each of the members while the others were quite messy. Dino ran around Joshua and hugged him from the back like a baby.

 

Meanwhile Vernon was like a mayor roaming around giving everyone a handshake with his love. Mingyu on the other hand, grab people with his long arms and embrace them and give them each a kiss on their head.

 

They created such a mess and  bet people in their neighborhood can hear their apologies and love. Wonwoo was to embrace his most respected hyung when Seungcheol approached and actually hit Wonwoo’s swollen shoulders on his head with a sudden force.

 

“Aw!” Wonwoo groaned as the leader’s head bumped into the shoulders which DK used as his pillow and currently having a muscle ache.

 

Sor-“ that’s all Seungcheol could say when he collapsed with a head ache.

 

“Hyung!” said Wonwoo as he was trying to hold on him while they were in a standing position. Too bad, their stance wasn’t enough to hold onto a stable one. Both collapsed.

 

“Hyung! You okay?” asked Wonwoo who’s waking up Seungcheol from the fall. It caught everybody’s attention and went at once.

 

“Seungcheol!” “Hyung!” they called.

 

Currently Seungcheol was unconscious because he made no movement. Joshua moved forward. “Hey!” trying to wake him up. After a few call, he didn’t respond. Everybody became worried.

 

“Guys, try to give air please. Move apart.” Instructed Joshua.

 

“What happened?” Is he sick? Does he have fever?” asked Jeonghan.

 

“Doesn’t seem so.” Said Joshua.

 

“Somebody get a fan.” Ordered Wonwoo.

 

Mingyu and DK ran just to give their leader a good ventilation.

 

“Stay away guys.” Reminded Joshua.

 

“What’s happening to hyung?” asked Seungkwan worriedly.

 

Jeonghan was the one who keep the children away from the scene.

 

“Maybe we should do CPR.” Suggested Hoshi in panic which was unnecessary but cute.

 

“CPR is not needed.” Said Joshua.

 

“Hyung, are you hiding something from us?” asked The8 since they’ve been to the hospital together twice.

 

“Nothing. It was just Seungcheol is having this chest pain. It wasn’t diagnosed yet. He’s under observation.”

 

“Chest pain?” shouted them all.

 

“Shhh! People will hear us from the neighborhood.” Scolded Joshua.

 

Of course they were all worried. Then Joshua asked that Seungcheol should be lifted.

 

“That happened twice already.” Murmured Jihoon. The last time he fainted was when he got so sick.

 

“Twice?” reacted Jun. “He should have a break. If I only can take care of things for him.”

 

Jun earned doubtful looks. Not that they didn’t trust him at all but he shouldn’t be trusted on such legal transactions. His panic attack with getting some attention would really break other’s sanity. And Jun still looking serious and worried.

 

“Shua, I think we have to call his doctor.” Recommended Jeonghan.

 

“I’m about to-“

 

“Who are you calling?” asked Seungcheol weakly, finally having his consciousness again.

 

“How are you?” again, the crowd gathered.

 

Seungcheol looking at his boys around him. “Can you guys give me air? I’m still feeling dizzy.” People move away immediately.

 

“You want to consult your doctor, Cheol?”

 

“No need. I just forgot to drink my medicine. Just felt a little light headed.”

 

“Cheol, I think you better consult your doctor about it.” Said Jeonghan.

 

“Yeah. After I finish my medication.”

 

“But hyung, you losing consciousness is not okay at all. Maybe you need to take a rest.” Said Hoshi bravely.

 

“Yeah. Probably. Help me get up.”

 

All came forward with their reaching hand. “I need a hand or two only. You guys are dismissed.” Said Seungcheol frowning his head in dizziness.

 

“You call us when you need something.” recommended Seungkwan.

 

“We can take care, Seungkwanie.” Assured Mingyu.

 

“Then, an update please.” Asked Jeonghan.

 

“Sure.”