CHAPTER 14: Medicine From Heaven

Reset: What Kind of Lover?

RESET

 

CHAPTER 14: Medicine From Heaven

 

Morning came, Jeonghan had another set up ready for Minghao. Minghao woke up early as usual, while Jeonghan needed his alarm clock to be awaken. In a little while, Jeonghan groaned and miraculously woken up faster than his alarm. He woke up with an irritated groan. Minghao noticed and asked.

 

“How are you feeling?”

 

As Jeonghan forced himself to sit and smile to greet Minghao good morning, he could never hide that there’s something wrong with him that time.

 

“Sorry, Minghao, I am just a little uncomfortable. I found myself dizzy up until now. My head is spinning.”

 

“Let’s go home now, so you can rest.” Minghao suggested.

 

But Jeonghan declined. “No. We should at least eat breakfast here.”

 

“Okay, then, after that we have to go.”

 

Jeonghan nodded but because he couldn’t stand alone, he asked Minghao if he could lend a hand to accompany him up to the breakfast venue which was at the garden. Minghao, on the other hand, didn’t just assist him but he carried him instead because it was safer than both of them on their feet.

 

Going to the location where their table was set up, both found the place nice, romantic and also aromatic. It was such a calming and refreshing experience for the two to have breakfast in a garden full of well-groomed plants, flowers and old trees. Despite his uncomfortable feeling, Jeonghan never fail to give Minghao a little tease in the morning just to make the ritual complete for breakfast.

 

After filling their stomachs up, they drove home slowly as Jeonghan requested because he’s experiencing motion sickness at that time. He’s resting beside Minghao so he could be monitored.

 

“Is it getting worst?” asked Minghao who was currently driving. “Would you like me to take you to the hospital?” with one hand holding the poor angel beside him.

 

“No. I think, I’m gonna be fine resting home.”

 

“How are you feeling right now?”

 

“I don’t know. I just want to go home.”

 

“Alright.”

 

Back to their dorm, Minghao carried Jeonghan in the 1st dorm because all of the people in dorm 2 had their schedules and special appointments. He too has a flight with Jun returning to China for their individual projects.

 

Joshua received them with “What happened?” after seeing Jeonghan clinging on him with his seemingly heavy body. Minghao explained what happened because Jeonghan didn’t have enough energy to talk much. He only spared his energy by giving both men his wonderful and adorable smile.

 

“Very dizzy, Joshuji.” He stated making everybody listening became shock. He might have remembered things by now. That nickname took long to come out from Jeonghan’s lips. Nevertheless, they became happy but also also worried with the things they’ve done in secret before. Including the confessions, kissing, and other more.

 

Anyway, Jeonghan first. They can solve the problem later since Minghao seemed tired and he had to pack his things really quick now. Joshua assisted Jeonghan away from Minghao. It was hard, so that’s when he thought that he could do exercise like what Seungcheol, Mingyu, and Jihoon were doing, so he could also lift Jeonghan without difficulties. Or should he say, with minimal difficulties since he’s trained for it.

 

“Hyung, will go ahead. Got flight this afternoon. Gotta go.” said Minghao to Joshua and “Jeonghanie hyung, get well soon. Thank you so much for the date. I love it. Saranghae~”

 

“Have a safe flight to the both of you.” Greeted Joshua and Jeonghan.

 

Walking inside the dorm, Jeonghan had a glimpse of a cute interaction between Wonwoo and Soon Young which he rarely sees. It was a sweet not hate love relationship he witnessed. It was already shot nicely by Joshua for cute documentaries.

 

The beautiful view of the SoonWoo pair was Hoshi was found sleeping on Wonwoo’s forearm, while Wonwoo seemed embracing the other while on his phone- assuming that he’s either playing since he’s on his ear pods. Things when he does in order not to disturb Soon Young or anyone in their sleep.

 

“It’s sweet.” Murmured Jeonghan.

 

“Yeah. It’s a rare occurrence so I already took a photo for keeping.”

 

“Soon Young looked tired.”

 

“Yeah. He went straight to Wonwoo just to report how Woozi tortured him at the gym. Then, he had fallen asleep fast.”

 

Jeonghan chuckled.

 

Meanwhile, as Wonwoo noticed that Jeonghan was with them, he greeted them a simple raise of an eyebrow. He spoke softly thinking of the tired hamster when he noticed that Jeonghan wasn’t well. “You okay?”

 

“I can’t say I’m perfectly fine right now, Wonwoo.”

 

“What happened?” keeping his voice low because he had a baby cub sleeping on his arms right now. He didn’t want to disturb Soon Young for another reason. It’s because Hoshi was too talkative and he couldn’t let him open his mouth again with annoying rants.

 

“Got a little dizzy. I need to rest. Can I join you there? You look c-“ Not finishing his sentence, he dropped his body out of numbness due to the spinning of his head. Joshua carefully assisted him after they both almost fell.

 

On the other hand, Wonwoo quickly responded but he never forget to be careful on Soon Young before he ran to help Joshua with Jeonghan.

 

“Open the door for me.” Said Joshua to Wonwoo who had but one option left. It was to carry Jeonghan on his arms in order to put him to bed.

 

“You need something?” asked Wonwoo to Jeonghan.

 

“No. just the bed please. Thank you.”

 

As Jeonghan was put into bed, Joshua asked him again. “Sorry, but I had to ask again, Jeonghan.”

 

“I understand. I just feel dizzy. Very dizzy, especially when I open my eyes.”

 

“Are you feeling that you need to vomit?” asked Wonwoo.

 

“When I open my eyes, yes.”

 

“How about eating? Are you hungry?” asked Wonwoo.

 

“I’m full.”

 

“Feeling cold?” asked Wonwoo again as he had the most experience among the members regarding the attack and the progress before an attack.

 

Jeonghan smiled. “Yeah. But not much.”

 

The two did everything he wished. They didn’t leave Jeonghan since. Seungcheol and Woozi came home finally after a long meeting with the president regarding their promotions and concerts. They were surprised that Soon Young was knocked out, and the most mesmerizing, on Wonwoo’s bed which he rarely let Soon Young use especially after he sweat.

 

“Who knocked him down?” asked Seunngcheol to the criminal himself who was surprisingly well after a pretty hard training.

 

“No one. He just exercise a bit.” Said Woozi.

 

Seungcheol knew that it was Woozi who did this crime. “Hoon-ah. I think you need to give Soon Young a break. He’s not used to carrying. You can run around with him all day but weight lifting is a different story.”

 

“He liked it, though.”

 

Later on, the sleeping cub murmured. “Uji-ah, can we stop? I’m nearly dying.”

 

Seungcheol raised his brow looking to Jihoon with a scolding stare. “Jihoon.”

 

Jihoon shrugged and casually move away.

 

Meanwhile, passing Joshua’s and DK’s open room, Jihoon wondered what may have happened. He found two gentlemen beside the bed and it’s not DK who’s with Joshua. It was Wonwoo since DK had his practice for a play.

 

“What happened?” as Jihoon entered the room getting curious with whom they’re eyes were focused on to.

 

“He said he’s very dizzy.” Reported Wonwoo.

 

“Why so? Has he have fever?”

 

“No. he’s doing fine so far.” Confirmed Joshua.

 

Later on, Seungcheol was pulled in the room to check. He asked the same question and got the same answer as Jihoon.

 

“He’ll be fine.” Said Seungcheol with no worries.

 

Meanwhile, Joshua noticed Seungcheol’s paler complexion. “You alright, Cheol?”

 

“Yeah. What’s up?” replied Seungcheol who was actually surprised on his question. “Why do you ask?”

 

“You look paler than usual.”

 

Seungcheol frowned his eyebrows with a hint of confusion on his face with his pout. “I’m okay, though. Why don’t you ask Jihoon? He’s paler than me. He’s a vampire, you know?”

 

Since Joshua received a very positive reply from Seungcheol with a joke right after his statement, Joshua believed him. Although, he might have some doubt on it, nevertheless, the paleness might have also something to do having not being able to sleep early. Joshua perfectly know that the three of them have the lowest stamina among the kids. “Just make sure you rest well.” He, at least, reminded.

 

Seungcheol nodded. “Sure. Jihoon and I brought some food. Will put it in the kitchen.”

 

“Thanks!” replied the other member.

 

Later on, Seungcheol came with papers and laptop with him. “Hey Josh, can I work here?”

 

“Why in my room?”

 

“Because the lighting here is good. It makes me motivated. And besides, you go and eat first, so Jeonghan would have someone to look after him.”

 

Joshua clearly knew his strategy. Well, he’s hungry too, so it’s good that there’s someone to offer for a shift.

 

Seungcheol went somewhere spacious to finish his job. Later on, he found himself leaning his sleepy head on the bed facing Jeonghan. In his total tiredness he found for some comfortable place to fit his body in, he used the small space available beside Jeonghan. Not to steal a chance but he’s really sleepy and tired from the meeting and everything else since he’s acting like their manager too. It’s hard to be a leader of many. Seungcheol was exhausted even though he’s just looking at them playing on different pacing and liking.

 

He lie down beside Jeonghan, arranging the younger’s position just to fit in his bulky body into a bed barely for two thin people.

 

“Sleep tight, Jeonghan. Sorry, I’m so sleepy too.” Seungcheol fell fast asleep.

 

The two were caught sleeping in one bed but who cares? At least they were both able to rest. At last after all the busy schedule.

 

One moment, Jeonghan woke up, not completely, but enough to utter words with an open eyes. Maybe he’s woken up by his memory. He stared at the sound asleep Seungcheol and formed a smile. “How I love your pretty long eye lashes, Cheol. You seem so tired.” Jeonghan was talking to himself “Seungcheolie, let’s fight together, alright. Everything will be better. I will meet you soon.” Lifting his hand on his lips to bound for a kiss and seal it in Seungcheol’s heart. “Please hold onto me. Sorry for the trouble.” Jeonghan then, pulled Seungcheol’s hand to wrap it around him without Seungcheol noticing. The only person to see was their baby boy, as always. He was just passing by, just arrived from making new choreography for his danceology video knowing that there’s some food in there, when he saw Jeonghan pulling the sleeping Seungcheol close to him in a sweet embrace.

 

Dino didn’t even bother. He just wore a sweet smile and a simple wish. “I hope everything gets well.”

 

It’s night time. Jeonghan had woken up. All the members were there except for Seungkwan, Vernon, Jun, The8 because of their appointments. Their sweet wandering angel found them at the dining table, eating. It such a nice view to see the members gather in one place. Jeonghan felt relaxed whenever he’s seeing the boys together more than ever.

 

While having their dinner, someone knocked from the door. Also someone singing in a very high tone. Seemed like DK from the highest of his voice.

 

“Coming!” Joshua shouted gently. He was rushing as fast as he could because the knock and DK’s voice appeared to be tended immediately. Once he opened the door, DK’s voice spread inside their dorm as fast and loud they would ever expect. Echoes were lingering all over the place, in every corner, and inside their ears. Although, surprisingly, he had bought another guests with him. It was Xiah, a previous member of DBSK and co-star in Excalibur, carrying the tipsy DK on his shoulders with care.

 

Joshua greeted Xiah first before scolding DK with “Ya. Are you drunk?” frowning his eyebrows because he’s never seen DK like this. Besides, he’s with his senior and it was so embarrassing. Meanwhile, the other members went along because they were all surprised and curious with hearing DK drunk.

 

Seungcheol, on the other hand, rushed to scold DK. “Ya! How could you be drunk, you!!!” rushing towards Joshua, also to help him carry the sudden drunk King Arthur.

 

“Why did you get yourself drunk?” asked Joshua while trying to get him off from their senior’s assistance. “I apologize for the trouble, hyung.”

 

Xiah chuckled and warned them “That’s nothing. He’s so adorable. But when he’s drunk, he’s noisy.”

 

“He’s always noisy. But when drunk? He’s terrible. Sorry for the trouble, hyung.”

 

Meanwhile, Seungcheol approached. “Sorry for the trouble, hyung.” With embarrassment he faced the older man.

 

“May we know what happened?” asked Joshua.

 

“Oh, he’s too shy to perform his scene. We asked him out and we thought a little chat with a drink will do to build his confidence. Well, he is but, I think he’s not good at taking liquor. It’s our fault. We’re sorry.”

 

“No, hyung. He should take care of himself. It’s his responsibility. I’ll talk to him later. He knows that he couldn’t handle alcohol much but-“ Seungcheol haven’t finished his sentence when DK started to sing very high, loud and annoying track from Excalibur which hit the ears of those people around him so hard.

 

Seungcheol was about to spank him but DK stood straight and walked towards Joshua as if he was re-enacting the scenes from their play. He was confident this time. Very confident, they could say. There, he stood with elegance and a cool stance in front of Joshua as if the older male was be the Guinevere of the play. He walked towards the older one and kissed him on the lips gently like what he’s likely to do with the scene he’s trying to re-create. Joshua and everyone else in the room was caught off guard. It was obvious with their either large eyes or a very noticeable jaw drop.

 

They were all completely shocked, no one had the chance to move a muscle for a minute or so. But DK didn’t stop. Seungcheol became the enemy. That’s how DK sees it that time. He recites the verse to their leader, fight him with the routine he memorized. But of course, making sure not to hit Seungcheol. On the other hand, Seungcheol nearly hit him because it was troublesome, and above all, embarrassing. Not knowing what scandal DK would do next.

 

After the fight scene, he dragged Joshua deeper in their dorm. However, later on, he would change partners. Dance with them, sing a song for them. Moreover, kiss them gently and confidently. Poor Seungcheol, he didn’t get to dodge the kiss attack. He was in complete shock holding his lips that time after he had completely hit DK’s lips with enough force. Next victim was Mingyu which was kind of traumatic because at that time, DK played an aggressive kind of King Arthur. King Seokthur pulled the giant Guinevere aggressively and smooch a quick kiss onto Mingyuvere’s lips. Although, it hurts both of them with the clash. Now, it wasn’t DK who was getting dizzy but all of the members as well. The boys were running to where DK couldn’t reach them. That kissing spree was such a mess.

 

DK was dancing with his most desperate singing of his King Arthur lines. He was acting so well, to be honest. But the mistake was Jihoon. The musical may end up killing King Arthur so fast and unheroic when DK grabbed Jihoon who had this tiniest body among all the members. He danced him to waltz. Actually it was too fast to be called waltz. Grabbed his hand just to push him farther with grace, only to pull him back with a spinning motion and a sweet aggressive drop and a KISS.

 

Jihoon was surprised, more shocked than the shock he had from the very beginning. His eyes enlarged as if the universe could fit it. Once he got a grasp on it, he pushed DK so hard with a knee kick on DK’s groin.

 

“AAAACKH!” DK fell down like he was dying. Well, sure he would die with such a terrible hard blow. No one expected that, even Jihoon himself. It’s a self defense that he needed to do in order to protect himself.

 

“Omooooo!” shouted the others, feeling the pain from how DK struggled on his own punishment for being such an alcoholic kisser.

 

“Hyung! Get hold of yourself!” Dino shouted as he aided DK from his back.

 

“What on earth?” said Seungkwan panicking that DK’s future would vanish from the self-defense.

 

“Are you okay?” approached Jeonghan who’s half worried and half entertained. “You naughty drinker! You should know your limit!” he scolded with a giggle.

 

The others who received a kiss were still a statue, while Xiah explained why the young King Arthur of Seventeen got into that state. Xiah explained that DK got drunk while his seniors were teaching him how he should think when he’s about to kiss. They had this kissing scene on the theatre and DK was so shy to do it. With their encouragement, they didn’t notice that they’ve poured a lot into DK’s cup and as a sign of respect from his seniors, DK drank everything they poured until the last drop. Now, he’s too drunk, his confidence was oozing. Xiah apologized once again while the others got the sense of helping the poor DK from fighting his battles.

 

“You silly!” said Jeonghan with a scolding yet giggling voice after greeting Xiah a sweet goodbye. “Can’t wait to see you on stage!”

 

DK smiled. Luckily, it’s his lower stomach that got hit, but the impact somehow gotten into his golden bells. Damn! Sure it would hurt a little. The drunken sunshine giggled as he started hiccups “If- If I die, my queen, will you still love me?” asked DK not even done with his acting.

 

Now it’s Jeonghan’s turn to deliver a script. “Of course, my love. I will love you forever more. Go to sleep now, we still have lots to take care tomorrow.” About to kiss DK’s forehead but the younger grabbed Jeonghan’s Chin and said “Then, I shall trust you with all my heart. Good night, my love. ‘til we meet again.” DK got close, about to kiss Jeonghan in the lips like what he’s done with the others but someone smacked his hand on DK’s precious kissable lips. And it was no other than Wonwoo who survived the storm.

 

“Go to sleep, imma.” Wonwoo smirked while torturing DK as he forced him to get to sleep. After the darkness through Wonwoo’s palm on DK’s face that made him fall asleep, they heard little snores as he became totally knocked down.

 

“Aigoo! What a chaos.” Jeonghan giggled. “Help me put him into bed.”

 

Wonwoo grabbed DK’s feet and started dragging him to his destination. Jeonghan slapped the other’s and scolded him too. “Ya. He’s going to get hurt.”

 

“I saved you. I’m your Lancelot.” Stated Wonwoo.

 

Wonwoo giggled sweetly. “Get his hands and let us carry him to his room. The others wouldn’t help. They might kill him.” looking at the DK’s victimes that turned into stones. Seungkwan and Dino kept on laughing.

 

“This is insane.”

 

“I don’t have any idea DK would have such courage kissing men rather than women.”

 

“He’s just drunk, hyung.” Said Seungkwan. “But maybe you are right.” He giggled.

 

“I noticed that it’s normal for us to kiss with affection.”

 

Seungkwan and the others were completely surprised and had suspected that Jeonghan already remembered something from the past and it would be so embarrassing and awkward to explain the memory if it’s in fragments. They all froze a bit, but the only person laughing was Dino.

 

“Yeah. Hoshi hyung always rubs his cheeks on me. Seungkwan hyung loves kissing Vernon hyung.”

 

“Yah! Not true!” said Seungkwan with a blushing cheeks.

 

Meanwhile, Vernon admitted it innocently. “Yeah. Especially on my birthday. He’d kiss me all day.”

 

Hearing those words made Seungkwan blush more. He didn’t expect Vernon would really admit and and one thing, he didn’t realize that he was doing it many times as per Vernon’s memory.

 

“I don’t do that!” defended Seungkwan.

 

“You do.” Finally the statue Coups were healed.

 

“Coups hyung, you are kissing us often too.” Seungkwan passing the embarrassment on their eldest.

 

“Since when did I do that?” shouted Seungcheol.

 

“You kiss me every time.” admitted Soon Young.

 

Seungcheol paused a bit and thought. “Oh yeah.” To himself and added “It’s because you have a fluffy cheeks.” Directed to Soon Young.

 

“Mingyu does kiss everyone anywhere though. Wonwoo does is bite. Also Seungcheol.” Said Joshua.

 

“DK hyung too.” Added Dino. “He almost kissed me in the lips last time. But this time he made it.” With a merry laugh that made everyone giggle. “Oh! I saw Jun hyung kissing Minghao like a boss too.”

 

It surprised everyone. Why is it that Dino was the only one witnessing things in secret? Oh Well, Dino didn’t know what happened that time. He just saw it like he’s seeing miracles inside the house as per usual. Poor Chinaline. They had to explain themselves to them once they come back.

 

“They kissed?!” shouted the members in surprise.

 

Jeonghan was surprised and said “Yeah. He said you. I mean we, if I am included, normally do that before.” Said Jeonghan.

 

“They normally do that before?” stated Mingyu in his soulless body. And the phrase was repeated by several member. Wonwoo smirked and said “Let’s admit now, people.” Wonwoo confessed boldly.

 

“Really?” said Jeonghan.

 

“Yeah. You are giving out kisses too, hyung. You are not exempted.” Wonwoo giggled. “I deserve one later before going to bed. You’ve kissed your Arthur and now that he’s dead, it was meant for your Lancelot.”

 

“Geez!” murmured Seungkwan. “This man never know no boundaries.”

 

“I really do that?” said Jeonghan.

 

“Yeah. I will get a reward for the most kissed boy in this room.” Dino sighed as he remembered his past. Oh so terrible with smooches.

 

All laughed while Mingyu was an obvious detective with the phrase. “Do you remember anything, hyung?”

 

Of course, he would. He should. And the last that he remembered was the kiss by the one asking. Jeonghan blushed too quick as the others notice. They saw that Jeonghan became embarrassed as they suspected he remembered something- maybe. Jihoon was real quick to change the topic.

 

“If he remembered something, the first thing Jeonghan hyung would do was to kick your . Now let’s resume our dinner. Do you have more rice?”

 

Everyone was surprised with Jihoon asking for a fifth cup of rice. “Ya. Where do all those going?” said Seungcheol.

 

“To his big brain.” Chuckled Joshua.

 

“I envy you, hyung.” Said Seungkwan.

 

“I am too.” Added Vernon.

 

“Why do people have different metabolism.” Soon Young sighed heavily thinking that it was unfair for him who was trying hard to maintain his weight while others just go and eat as much as a whole store could offer them. “This is unfair.” Sulking again.

 

“I agree.” Said Seungkwan with a heavy sigh.

 

Meanwhile, Jeonghan was one of the usual cleaners to wash the dishes. It was never new. He remembered that he used to volunteer himself for washing.

 

While he’s on washing the dishes with Joshua, he experienced vertigo. He immediately closed his eyes and made a little swing without noticing. Joshua quickly responded as soon as he noticed. He grabbed Jeonghan quickly and embraced him for stability.

 

“You okay?”

 

“Yeah. Just got a little spinning in my head again. Sorry.”

 

“You know it’s okay to say that you cannot do a task.” Joshua stated lovingly. “We understand.”

 

“No. I’m. I just had vertigo.”

 

“You sure?”

 

“Of course. Besides, we’re almost done.” Jeonghan smiled.

 

The task was successfully done. Jeonghan had nothing but a healthy smile though a lazy comfortable gestures as he went on Wonwoo’s bed to rest a bit before they all go back to their respective dorms. Wonwoo was playing when he got there. He just sat beside him quietly, assuming that it’d be okay for him to rest a bit on his bed which he usually allow.

 

They sat together. Actually Wonwoo laid on Jeonghan’s lap.

 

“Psst.” Called Jeonghan to the busy player.

 

“Mn?” Wonwoo responded.

 

“Wonwoo, is it okay for me to ask?”

 

“Of course. Just ask me.”

 

“Hmmm… I think I am recalling things. But I don’t know whether they’re real or a dream.”

 

“How so?”

 

“Some are really out of this world.”

 

“If this group really doesn’t show the out of this world concept, hyung, I don’t know where to put our group anymore. We are one of a kind for good and bad reasons.” Wonwoo giggled

 

“Bad reasons?”

 

“Yeah. We are chaotic and there’s none to match how chaotic we could be. All weird people in one place was very surreal. You didn’t notice it yet?”

 

“No. this seems fun.”

 

“Then, you are meant to be in this group. Who wouldn’t find us weird? Several managers have already quit because we are hard to handle. Also in good and bad ways.”

 

“I see.” Jeonghan giggled. “Then, maybe I am really meant to be in this group.”

 

“Finally. I will greet you Welcome, hyung.” Wonwoo smirked.

 

Meanwhile, Jeonghan’s attention was on Wonwoo’s phone. “What are you playing, Wonwoo?”

 

“A new game. Just tried it. You want?”

 

“No. I’m lazy.” Jeonghan immediately decline. Then, his head spin so hard this time. Now, he remembered things once again. Jeonghan leaned his body to Wonwoo’s bed and held his head like it was hurting. Wonwoo sat straight, drop his phone to respond to Jeonghan because he’s worried.

 

“You alright, hyung?”

 

“Yeah. My head just had a little spin again. Aigoo, I’ve been dizzy the whole day and it’s annoying.” Jeonghan complained.

 

“No worries. Just get rest. You can sleep with me.”

 

“Thanks but I think we need to go upstairs. I’m just waiting for the others to catch up.”

 

“Why?” Wonwoo asked because the boys he’s talking about was on their other room. Probably watching or sleeping already.

 

“I think they will stay here for a bit longer. They said they’re going to watch a movie with Seungcheol hyung. I mean they never get out of Seungcheol hyung’s room yet. I bet they all have fallen asleep.”

 

“Really?” If that’s the case, let me sleep with you. I cannot stand. My world is literally spinning around.”

 

“Sure.”

 

Meanwhile Seungcheol went out of the room. As Wonwoo had predicted, Seungcheol seemed to have just waken up because of his sleepy face. But he noticed unusual things with their strong leader. Seungcheol really looked paler than usual. He knew that he’s a vampire with his almost transparent skin like Jihoon, but his paleness reaches his lips already. His eye bags were enormous and well cultured, ei.

 

“Hyung!” called Wonwoo. “What’s up?”

 

“Mn? I just woke up. The others had fallen asleep already.”

 

“You hungry?”

 

“No. My head aches.”

 

“I see. What can I help?”

 

“Nah. I’ll be getting medicine here, so I can rest well.”

 

“There’s no medicine there, hyung. Mingyu took the last one as soon as he got home earlier.”

 

“I see.” Seungcheol sighed.

 

“Hyung. Is your headache coming frequently? I’ve been noticing that you are making the medicine like a candy, you know.”

 

“I think it’s because of the lack of sleep.”

 

“Would you want me to buy outside? Jeonghan hyung is feeling dizzy as well. Might buy one box for all of us. Seungkwan does take a lot too. Better that we have stock.”

 

Meanwhile Seungcheol’s headache was getting worst. Wonwoo walked towards the leaning Seungcheol on the bar just to balance himself.

 

“I’ll be quick, hyung.” Said wonwoo

 

“Wonwoo, don’t go alone. Asked another member.”

 

“No need.”

 

“I will go with you.” Said Joshua who had just woke up because his neck hurts from the way he had fallen asleep while watching the film. He thought he’d buy some patches, also for his aching muscles because of the work out.

 

Wonwoo and Joshua rushed to the pharmacy, bought some necessary medicine, also stocks in case the other members would need it, but he was really worried about what’s happening to their eldest.

 

“You think, Seungcheol hyung is going to be okay?”

 

Joshua noted that Wonwoo was so observant that he even noticed that even though the others didn’t. “You’ve noticed, huh?” smiled Joshua knowing that Wonwoo cares so much more than they know.

 

“I just feel it. Ever since he got sick last time, he never recovered. Do you know something?”

 

“Nope. He didn’t say anything yet.”

 

He keeps dealing with his problems alone. He’s so stubborn.” Murmured Wonwoo.

 

Joshua giggled sweetly and agreed. “I agree. Trust him. He will speak soon.” He assured.

 

Meanwhile in their dorm, Jeonghan noticed Seungcheol leaning his head towards the counter. His head was on his hands tight and tense. It’s like he’s breathing sharply as well. Jeonghan tried to do his best even though he’s a bit of dizzy as of the moment.

 

“Cheol?” Jeonghan called as loud as he could. Seungcheol didn’t reply.

 

Cheol?” Jeonghan called again.

 

Finally, a little “Mn?” sound came from Seungcheol’s voice.

 

“Can you come here?” asked the other.

 

“You need something?” asked Seungcheol with a weak voice and a strange heavy breathing. He came as requested but unlike a talkative one, he stayed quiet as he sat beside the dizzy angel. “You hurt somewhere?”

 

Jeonghan forcibly opened his eyes showing a squint on his beautiful face of a nearly blind angel with his poor eyes. “Come near. I can’t see you.”

 

Seungcheol smirked as he remembered. “Yeah. Blind angel. What do you want?” leaning towards Jeonghan, Seungcheol realized that maybe, Jeonghan couldn’t see that time. “You can’t see, don’t you?”

 

“It will return back into normal later. What’s important now is you.” Said Jeonghan. “Rest on my shoulders.” He offered. “I think you are very tired.”

 

Seungcheol couldn’t decline a beautiful offer. “Alright. Thanks for this.” Seungcheol leaned on Jeonghan’s shoulders and suit himself to his comfort.

 

“You okay now?” said Jeonghan.

 

“Much better.” Smiled Seungcheol. “Sorry to bother you like this.”

 

“No need to apologize. I always bother you but I never get to say sorry. But thanks for everything.”

 

“At your service.” Smirked Seungcheol. Later on, their eldest felt a soft hand caressing his head, a rub on his ear and a little touch on his nape. That’s when he felt total comfort and relief making him doze off and finally had fallen in a deep sleep.

 

Seungcheol must have feeling so tired lately, the angel thought. Seungcheol never say anything. As usual, he’s keeping it all by himself. Jeonghan and the others were worried about him given the physical exhaustion, they knew that there were more factors that drains Seungcheol’s energy. For sure, Seungcheol was experiencing tremendous pressure as well and that affects his mental health.

 

That night, Jeonghan thought he might give a little extra for their hard working leader. The angel doesn’t normally give a lullaby to his babies, but he believed and wished that it would help Seungcheol to get a good sleep. He sang softly and never let go of Seungcheol’s hand that night.

 

On the other hand, the two who came from the pharmacy were finally back home. Only to find out that the medicine was not enough for their eldest’s sickness.  Thank goodness a much stronger medicine came down from heaven to heal their poor leader.