CHAPTER 05: SHOUT OUT LOUD

Reset: What Kind of Lover?

RESET

 

CHAPTER 05: SHOUT OUT LOUD

 

“What’s wrong? Is it bad?” Seungcheol shouted in panic.

 

“Hyung. Hyung. Do something.” BooSeokSoon said in unison.

 

“How do we fix this?” asked Wonwoo.

 

“!” said Jihoon.

 

Dino whom just went out from the bathroom was late to the news. Although, he reacted violently too because he was flustered of what’s happening in their family. “What? What?” Dino getting no response but a fast action instead with assembling back the machine as Joshua called him in haste.

 

“Dino. You know how to arrange this, right?” called Joshua.

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Fix this and I’ll fix the back.”

 

Dino did what was instructed. Soon Young was also asked to get a towel to wash off the gel out of Jeonghan’s skin, so they could re-do it again.

 

“What’s happening?” Seungkwan worriedly said while holding onto his chest. “Please. Please. I hope nothing bad happen.”

 

“Seungcheol.”

 

“Yes!”

 

“Wake Jeonghan up.”

 

“Okay. Okay.” The leader immediately run beside the innocent sleeping angel and tap him carefully. “Han-ah. Hanie ya.” How many times he tried to wake up Jeonghan, he won’t. Joshua noticed and smiled, actually giggled.

 

“Hey, how do you usually wake him up, Cheol? It’s the first time I see you so gentle in waking up the others.”

 

“He’s so precious. What should I do?”

 

“Just wake him up normally.”

 

“Let me.” Said Wonwoo. The clever fox began shaking up his hyung in medium violence and that’s because he’s still precious compared to how hard he kicked Mingyu in his sleep. “Hyung. Wake up. Joshua hyung bought you a strawberry ice cream. Your favorite.” Said Wonwoo mischievously.

 

“Ya. You are trapping me, Wonwoo.” Said Joshua worriedly thinking about his wallet later on.

 

“He bought us too. Let’s eat it before it melts.” Added their maknae with quite a serious looking face.

 

“Ya.” Warning Joshua with the lowest of tone he could ever make with his gentle ones.

 

Ice cream. Ice cream. Gimme that- gimme that ice cream!” rapped by MC Doul.

 

Jihoon did the aegyo thing, so Joshua would give in. “Hyung. Please~”

 

“Ya. You know how to use that now?” said Joshua with a sharp confused, in a different level, eyes.

 

“Hyung. Your ice cream is melting.” Whispered Wonwoo.

 

“Hmm?” Jeonghan finally answered with a lazy eyes. Thank goodness he woke up.

 

“Hyung~ I’ll get it for us. Where’s your wallet?” asked their maknae cutely.

 

Joshua had nothing to do now but to sigh. He was the victim for today. “Get my wallet at the back of my pocket, imma.”

 

“Thanks hyung.”

 

As speed of light, Dino dashed to a convenient store buying all of the ice creams they preferred. He knows because he always buy it for them. He gets free whenever he runs errand for them, especially when buying inside a convenient store.

 

When Dino came back panting, he distributed different ice creams perfect for their taste. They cheered and it totally woke up Jeonghan.

 

“Let’s eat.” They invited.

 

“Thanks for the treat Shua. Sorry, I feel asleep.”

 

“You are welcome.”

 

“Thanks for the treat, hyung~” said the others including Seungcheol the baby.

 

Then, they repeated the procedure of the therapy with the right amount of volume while explaining “I told you to use a higher voltage. It will keep him energized.” While spreading the gel and putting all the instruments needed all over Jeonghan’s body. “While lower voltage will just keep him asleep. I use that during the night to relax his brain and nerves. That’s according to Dr. Eric.”

 

“I see. Thank goodness it’s not a very terrible mistake.”

 

“Somebody take a hold of him. It’s painful.”

 

Soon Young volunteered as he always do. He’s the comfort buddy of Jeonghan whenever he’s in a therapy session with Joshua since he couldn’t help with assembling the machine. It was Dino’s or Minghao’s job.

 

After seeing Soon Young grabbed Jeonghan’s hand, Jihoon came second, stealing the other hand. The others placed their hand wherever space they could.

 

“I’ll start now. This will be real quick Jeonghan because you already had one.”

 

“Yeah. Go on.”

 

The electrocution was executed. Jeonghan jolted with the immediate power coming from all over his body as he pressed his hands real hard against whoever were trying to comfort him.

 

“This must be painful. Poor Hyung.” Said Seungkwan.

 

After 2-3 minutes, Jeonghan was done. Alive and well. Then, he could enjoy his ice cream now which Dino bought with yogurt- of course coming from Joshua’s pocket.

.

.

.

Everyone came for their main schedule which was their shooting with another stage. Everyone was prepared and fresh while Mingyu, Minghao and Jun were so tired. Well, for Jun, he has the energy yet to dissolve out of his extremely energetic body.

 

Mingyu and Minghao were too tired that they fell asleep while doing their make-up. Jeonghan went out again, this time, he dragged their maknae to buy something for the three who just arrived a treat because they worked so hard today. Dino ran with him and said “Hyung. We cannot be outside, you know that. Did you ask Seungcheol hyung?”

 

“Yeah. Don’t worry. What do you want?”

 

“No need. Thanks. Just for the three. But we need to make it fast hyung.”

 

“I know.”

 

“But hyung you take time shopping, you know.”

 

“Oh really?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Let’s see.” They faced the rack of food inside the convenient store which they were a regular customer.

 

After a while, Jeonghan suddenly said “Dino… I think you are right. Can you decide for me?”

 

“Okay.” Dino got whatever was necessary and appropriate based on their taste. Meanwhile Jeonghan was busy observing what more to buy outside. He saw street food vendors along a small alley. Seemed like they had just finished assembling their tents.

 

“Chan-ah. You want some fried potatoes?”

 

“Where? That sounds fun.” The younger responded as the offer was inviting.

 

“I want to have a hotdog.”

 

“Where?” as Dino continued to look at the small stalls from the inside of the convenient store.

 

Jeonghan pointed out where but Dino disagreed. “I know you are hungry. I want something like kimbap with spam right now.”

 

“Alright. Alright. Let’s make it fast hyung.”

 

They shop for food again. Looking at the food displayed per store was so inviting and Dino couldn’t get hold of himself to ask his hyung to buy him odeng and the hotdog. “I knew you would want these.” He giggled seeing their youngest adorable.

 

“I don’t have a wallet right now. I will pay you later.”

 

“Aigoo. No need. Thank you for accompanying me here.”

 

So, they’ve collected too much again. Well, their managers were included to the count. They went in their van immediately at an exact time Coups was about to call where he and his baby go.

 

“Jeonghan-ah. You took so-“cutting his words witnessing the plastic bags they were holding.

 

“For hip-hop.” Gave one plastic full of different kinds of food to Cheol. “Please give some to our manager too.” And then, next was given to Dino as he belonged to the performance team. “Eat plenty.”

 

On their way to the studio, they ate the treats Jeonghan has gotten for them. Mingyu had vacuumed his food and guaranteed no left over, even the broth. Thank goodness Jeonghan had brought them food. Dino enjoyed his corndog so much.

 

On their way to their assigned studio. They came across MonstaX who were filming a variety show. They greeted each other with enthusiasm, exchanging claps and hugs. Well, the happiness was cut short when they saw Jeonghan on a daze like seeing super stars in front of him. Their friends from other groups looked at him and tried to slow it down because they haven’t had a news about him since he left for London.

 

“Hi Jeonghan.” Greeted the other boy band full of yet another gorgeous men. Seventeen was a great shock, adding them didn’t do him good. Minhyuk on the other hand was looking at him worriedly.

 

“Hi.” He shyly greeted.

 

It wondered the others what has happened to Jeonghan because it seemed that he couldn’t recognize them at all. Or was it acting? Probably not. When Seungcheol explained in a discreet manner, it saddened them learning Jeonghan’s situation. Minhyuk was deeply hurt. Well, who would not? But he understood his situation and guess they have to start all over again. He knew it was harder for Seventeen since they’ve been together for years.

 

“Hi Jeonghan.” Greeted Minhyuk handsomely.

 

Jeonghan got shy. He’s a shy person after all. He smiled, but it was obvious that he was not that comfortable yet. Especially when he grabbed Joshua’s sweater because he’s the nearest person to Jeonghan, unconsciously.

 

Joshua sensed that he was very shy. “Hey, they are our friends.” He whispered.

 

“I see. I did forget them too. I feel too bad forgetting all the people in my life. But-“ he then leaned more towards Joshua’s ears as he wanted more private conversation. “But they are celebrity, do they? I feel like what I felt when I saw you all too.”

 

Joshua giggled. “You are a superstar, Jeonghan. You don’t have to feel that way.”

 

“Wanna hang out sometime?” asked Minhyuk hoping that Jeonghan was available. Of course with chaperon for the meantime.

 

“Sorry, hyung but no taking him out yet because he’s under recovery. I mean, he needs monitoring and home therapy for months now. We have to be strict, though we can allow but only with from time to time, of course. We are even restricted hanging out with him for a long time.”

 

“I understand.” Minhyuk smiled.

 

“Well, see me if you want a treat.” Minhyuk teased.

 

“We will surely see you.” Said Joshua. “For how many pax is your rsvp, hyung?”

 

“Jeonghan plus one.” The older giggled with slight nervousness. Thank goodness, the other boys weren’t that interested otherwise, he’s dead. Anyway, Minhyuk added “I’m a big fan of yours Jeonghanie~ in fact, I’ve got loads of your posters. I’ve also taken many photos with you because you are such a beauty.”

 

Jeonghan blushed like a shy child shrinking from embarrassment out of praise.

 

“You sound like a stalker hyung.” Joshua added.

 

“No. I’m just a Cheonsa no.1 fan. See you soon.” Minhyuk smiled.

 

“See you.”

 

“Aigoo, very adorable. Can we take a picture?”

 

“Ya.” Scolded their leader. “Let him be in peace, Minhyuk-ah.”

 

“Just one picture.” Minhyuk requested.

 

“Did he say he’s okay with it?” said Shownu sternly.

 

Minhyuk looking at Jeonghan asking for a big favor to nod his head and help him. Jeonghan nodded immediately as soon as he saw the pleading eyes of his no. 1 fan.

 

“See?”

 

Shownu wasn’t that convinced. “You threatened him.”

 

“No.” the other panicked. That accusation was too much.

 

“No. its fine. Actually, can I get a photo of the whole members too? My sister loves you. I want to send her a picture of you.”

 

“Yeah. With you. I can send her a message too if you like.” Minhyuk convinced him more since his sister wasn’t able to meet Monsta X in person yet.

 

“Thank you.”

 

Minhyuk took a picture with Jeonghan. Actually, multiple pictures. When Jihoon asked him to “1 bucks for every click, hyung.” Minhyuk got panicked once again. Jihoon sure was strict.

 

“Ya, it’s an x deal, right Jeonghanie~?”

 

Jeonghan giggled while Jihoon and Dino were serious observing how many clicks Minhyuk took. “10 dollars, hyung.” Said Dino.

 

“Ya!”

 

All laughed.

 

 “See you Jeonghan.” Said the others while pulling Minhyuk, who basically stick himself to Jeonghan like a super glue. “Nice to see you well. Please recover soon.” They added.

 

“Nice meeting you too. See you!”

 

After they’ve left, Joshua was interested in asking some things while Jeonghan was still innocent and a complete angel.

 

“Jeonghan, may I ask a question? Who among us do you think you are stunned the most?” he asked curiously.

 

Jeonghan thought of it- sincerely. He tried to remember and said with sureness. “I think Mingyu and you? Wonwoo too.”

 

“Really?” Joshua couldn’t help but to giggled.

 

“Jun & Vernon too. I thought there were too many stunning people in your group. But you all shine to my eyes. DK smiles handsomely and cutely.”

 

“Yeah? I think so too.” Said Joshua proudly.

 

It was a fun conversation of their own. It was honest right now. He could let out the sincerest answers from Jeonghan while he’s still gullible and innocent.

 

“Who do you think is the cute one?”

 

“Dino, The8, Soon Youngie, and Jihoonie… Seungkwanie too. He’s so pretty.”

 

Hearing that Jeonghan said that he’s pretty, he immediately hug him with so much thanks.

 

“Me?” hearing that Seungcheol missed him out, he got soooo jealous.

 

“I thought you are oozing with appeal leader-nim. Strong, charming and handsome.”

 

“But am I not the man whom you said you are being star struck too?”

 

“I got scared at first. But now, I think I’m getting comfortable after knowing you.”

 

After their showcase and the Vlive, everyone got home with an apple trunk- like ponytail on their heads. Jeonghan had fallen asleep first among all. He fell asleep by just laying down his body on the bed. He was supposed to take a shower, but he took a rest before finding his pajamas and the task ended that way.

 

One call from Jeonghan’s phone was heard for the longest of time. It was a video chat call. He wasn’t able to receive the first, but he woke up by the second call. He picked his phone up with half asleep thoughts. He answered.

 


“Hello?”

 

“Jeonghanie!” said the caller with an overwhelming enthusiasm. “How are you? I miss you and I want to see you soon. I’ve been listening and viewing your ‘Oh My!’ I like it. How are you doing?” after Jeonghan didn’t answer to his greetings immediately, his beasty- Taehyung, from one of the most famous boy group in the world- noticed that Jeonghan had just got up from bed.

 

“Sorry. Did I wake you up?”

 

Meanwhile, Jeonghan adjusting both of his blurry eyesight and sanity by narrowing his vision, he struggled identifying the other man as he asked “Who are you?”

 

Knowing that Jeonghan’s eyesight was very blurry Taehyung answered the question. “I’m Taehyungie~ sorry for waking you up Jeonghanie… please wear your glasses so you can see my cute and handsome face.” As he giggled.

 

“Ya!” another man was heard shouting from the beasty’s side, scolding him of disturbing someone in the middle of the night. “Can’t you delay your call tomorrow if it’s not emergency? You’re disturbing people.” Said NamJoon, worried that Taehyung might cause disturbance.

 

“It’s Jeonghanie~”

 

NamJoon was alerted and got angrier because among all of the people he could call at night, Jeonghan was the person he considered whom deserved the whole night privately because he had this incurable disease to bear and he needed to be healthy. The only time they have should be private and free. Taehyung understood that his action was wrong. He decided to call it a day for him and Jeonghan. Once cleared, NamJoon left.

 

After a short moment, when Jeonghan finally sees his eye glass, he became surprise. He fell from the bed which the others heard and approached him as soon as possible because he might be in the middle of unexpected attacks. The loud thud and a shout alerted those who were in the house.

 

Hoshi, DK, Jun, Minghao, Vernon, Seungkwan and Dino approached him altogether as they were all in the living room watching something they all both love to watch. Well, except Vernon who was in his own world right at the bar in their kitchen right beside their living room.

 

“Hyung. Are you okay?” asked Dino.

 

They all seen him on the floor with a wrecked state. His glasses was seen scattered on the floor and he got a little messy fall from the bed. Plus his phone seemed active from an inches away from him. They could also hear someone talking “Jeonghanie… are you okay?”  Many times and getting faster from time to time.

 

“You okay?” said the others and helped him out.

 

“Yeah.”

 

Dino picked up the phone and saw his rival, his Taehyung hyung. “Hyung?! Don’t tell me you are on your way here?”

 

“No. I’m still in America. I want to visit soon. How is he? Is he having attacks?”

 

Dino needed to explain things and said “Can you call me on my phone hyung. I need to tell you something. Don’t be surprised.”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Just call me.”

 

“I have to tell Jeonghanie goodnight real quick.”

 

“Okay. I’ll wait for your call.”

 

Dino gave his mom’s phone back to Jeonghan who was still in a state of shock. “Hyung, Taehyung hyung wanted to greet you good night.”

 

“Oh. Are we???”

 

“I will explain later, just greet him good night too, hyung.” Whispered the younger from the back of the phone, so Taehyung won’t cry if he knew. He’ll try to explain it nicely when they talk.

 

After the goodnight greetings, Jeonghan maintained a surprised expression. The others were worried that he might have something going on until… “That’s from BTS? Taehyung?... Is he?”

 

“What’s with him, hyung?” asked The8.

 

“He called me.” With a wide eyes.

 

“You are close to each other.” Explained Jun.

 

“Yeah. So close. It’s so annoying.” Muttered the youngest.

 

“Really?”

 

“Yeah. He’ll be sad hearing your state hyung.” Added Vernon.

 

“Poor hyung. He’d cry.” Said Seungkwan and Hoshi.

 

Meanwhile, Dino received a call from his rival beasty. He answered. Tried to calm the older down as peacefully and carefully as possible. On the contrary, having him warm up for a big revelation made TaeHyung more anxious.

 

“Tell me now, Chanie.”

 

Dino sighed. He seemed finding the right words as to consider a soft hearted Taehyung from the news he’s about to tell. Besides, it really hurts. He knew that no matter how hard he’d look for the right words, Taehyung would end up hurting.

 

“Hyung. As you know… Jeonghan hyung has this condition.”

 

Teahyung was getting more anxious as time passed by Dino was dragging his words and explanation. “Please, tell me straight.”

 

“You sure?”

 

“Yeah. That’s easier.”

 

“Jeonghan hyung doesn’t remember you.” Said the younger too straight forward that made Taehyung cry in shock. Oh poor hyung. Well, that’s all how they felt. Even worst.

 

“He don’t know me now?” while crying loudly on his room alone. Forgetting how to be discreet, he woke NamJoon up, who was just beside his room. He was ready to scold him loudly but he saw him crying like something very serious happened. Because earlier, he was happy. The sudden mood brought NamJoon to worry about V.

 

“What is it?”

 

However, V won’t reply back.

 

“Ya.” The other called, but he was continuously ignored. He walked towards their hurt little puppy and accidentally heard what Chan has been trying to say about Jeonghan’s condition.

 

“He can’t remember anybody since he woke up. He can’t even remember his family for a long period of time, hyung. But don’t worry, I’m sure everything will be fine.”

 

“I am sad.” Replied V.

 

“We all are.”

 

Then, NamJoon interrupted. “Is he okay?”

 

“Yes. He’s under therapy, but as of now, we are back to basic, hyung.”

 

NamJoon felt sad as well. It wasn’t easy, especially for Jeonghan’s family and friends. “Let’s wish the best for him, Chan. Don’t give up. Can we pay a visit?” asked BTS’ leader.

 

“Sure hyung. But try to warn whoever you are going with. We are living in a new dorm. I’ll give you the address. Tell us when you would visit.”

 

“Thank you. And please comfort Taehyung hyung because he’s really hurt.” Chan added.

 

NamJoon knows well. Oh well, Taehyung fell asleep while crying- such a baby. And thank goodness for NamJoon because he didn’t have to work hard to comfort Taehyung, though, he couldn’t sleep on the contrary thinking of the dongsaeng he cared for. He wondered what reaction s would make after hearing this news. He’s sure Jin would look like Taehyung too. The others would be normal, except on what’s inside their minds. He’d never know.

.

.

.

Finally, BTS returned from the US after their long and tight schedule. It’s time to rest at last. Once they got in Korea, Taehyung kept on asking NamJoon to let him visit Jeonghan. To make themselves in peace, they decided to go there after a few hours of rest and sleep. Besides, they haven’t have the permission first and they weren’t so sure if there would be people in their dorm.

 

NamJoon decided to call Seungcheol as soon as they get into their van home. He asked if they could visit everyone. Seungcheol, on the other hand, tried to explain the situation and was surprised that they already knew. He asked all of them to keep a normal treatment because Jeonghan might feel guilty or worried. The others understood.

.

.

.

Having the things and food they’ve bought for Seventeen in general, though Taehyung allotted special things for Jeonghan, visited SVT’s dorm. They were assembled in one place, so it won’t be hard to communicate.

 

BTS were very much welcome to their new dorm. It felt different from the previous one. Less spacious it was, but at least people can move than the previous ones.

 

“Long time no see.” Greeted NamJoon.

 

“Yeah. Congrats, hyung! Congrats to all of you. It’s been a while.” Replied Seungcheol back.

 

“Sorry for disturbing you.” Seemed like NamJoon was the only one talking this time. Taehyung would rather run and scream Jeonghan’s name in case he didn’t know what happened. Jin would be so friendly too. However, this time, they were serious like they’re mourning.

 

Seeing how worried the others would have felt, Seungcheol lightened the mood up. “Don’t worry. He’s still cute. He’s innocent right now. You’ll experience a little changes but it’s still him.” he smiled.

 

He called the boys. Half of them came to greet them. Half of them were busy preparing their food because they know someone would visit. They shouted instead. It’s so loud at the moment that Seungcheol needed Seungkwan to help him piping down the others. As quick as possible, Seungkwan went to do his duties because it’s really loud and their neighbor might get disturbed. They wouldn’t like to be kicked out in their new dorm now…. Right?

 

The visitors were a bit gloomy, they noticed, while Seventeen was in chaos. Meanwhile, Jeonghan hastily ran when he knew BTS was already in their home, leaving Mingyu in the kitchen alongside with DK and their other bright cooks including Joshua. Though, the greeting had an abrupt thud because his socks slid and it bumped into Seungcheol real hard and to Dino the second. Guess Jeonghan hit the human pins well.

 

“Ya! Be careful… this little-“ with his naturally scolding face wearing his large eyes and his mouth forming a ‘C’ word.

 

“Sorry.” Jeonghan giggled on Seungcheol’s body whom actually tried so hard to protect Jeonghan from bumping. The crash wasn’t critical anyway. Jeonghan just slid a bit. Seungcheol managed to catch and stop him even though, he’s not prepared. While the poor Dino clashed himself to the wall in their alley under his two eldest big brother. Good thing Dino was strong enough to handle things.

 

“Dino. You alright?” Jeonghan looked behind Seungcheol while assisting himself to stand up.

 

“Yeah. But can you make it faster.” Pushing both Seungcheol and Jeonghan with his monstrous energy.

 

The two hurried before their youngest acquired an unintended injury.

 

Jeonghan stood up. He presented himself politely to the guest. Seungcheol looked at Jeonghan and noticed that he’s excited about meeting them, though, the shyness was still visible with his hand clasp together.

 

“Hi! Nice to meet you.” With an angelic smile- now, more innocent- greeted BTS.

 

It felt so light being greeted with a smile. They greeted back and gave some ordered food for them, also, some stuffs too.

 

“Thanks.” Said Seungcheol. “Let’s go in.”

 

Jeonghan was happy to meet them, but seeing him like that, the men from the other group felt sad. Anyway, Taehyung was itching to get an embrace from Jeonghan. It’s been a long time and he actually missed his warm hug and powdery smell. He initiated to move towards Jeonghan. NamJoon immediately warned him, though, he didn’t think TaeHyung could contain his feelings.

 

After getting freed, V went and ran to embrace Jeonghan. s sighed and quite worried.

 

“I miss you Jeonghan.”

 

Meanwhile, Jeonghan found him really cute and adorable. He couldn’t believe that he’s actually that close to BTS that they even hug them without any awkward disposition. Jeonghan was surprised, of course. NamJoon even scolded him, but it already happened, so what else could they do but to wait for Jeonghan’s reaction.

 

From what they’re expecting being the shy and innocent Jeonghan, they thought that he’d feel awkward towards V's immediate, sweet action. However, Jeonghan smiled looking at the cute man cuddling him. “Hi! Is it okay if I embrace you back? You-are so- cute.” He blushed with excitement.

 

“Embrace me whenever you want. You can kiss me too.” The other suggested as he buried his face to Jeonghan’s chest.

 

“That won’t happen.” Dino threatened.

 

Jeonghan embraced V back. “Sorry about this situation, Taehyung sunbaenim. I’ll try to figure things out.”

 

Taehyung nodded like he’d like to actually demand it. He got another scolding, but this time it’s from Jin. “You can’t force him, Taehyung. You should understand.”

 

Meanwhile, Taehyung was turning read. It was visible on his ears first. The only thing they could assume was he was crying. Jeonghan could hear his short breathing. He knew that he made Taehyungie cry. He felt guilty and thought that s never cry. Maybe he hadn’t seen it because they won’t show. They must be hurt, he thought.

 

“V. You are giving the wrong gesture, mind you.” J-Hope reminded because he was worried that Jeonghan might feel bothered from what he reacted.

 

“Did you really forget me?” Taehyung asked bravely while others couldn’t.

 

BTS were alerted. Jungkook shouted “Hyung!”

 

“Ya. Calm down. We’re here to visit and have fun. Collect yourself little puppy.” Suga reminded. He knew that their Taehyung was sensitive. He’s also emotional and he’s not afraid to ask, to talk, and even to cry his feelings out. They were afraid that it may offend Jeonghan.

 

“I’m sorry but I’m glad you didn’t forget about me. We can go out sometimes.” Jeonghan offered.

 

“Ah, hyung!” Dino complained. “What about us?”

 

“I didn’t forget.” He laughed seeing his adorable Chanie sulk on the other side. “Aigoo, you’re like a baby.”

 

Dino was actually surprised of how he said it like he said it for the first time. His eyes widened hoping that he could actually remember just a bit.

 

“Should I call you baby now?” Jeonghan giggled reaching for Chan’s hand.

 

He didn’t remember- that’s what keeps running on Chan’s mind. Should he act like it was the first time or should he not? Would Jeonghan remember if he did whatever reaction he had before, because right now, he’s doing exactly the same thing from before except the person he’s hugging was another person.

 

Then, he decided “No. I’m already a grown up man.” Displaying his extra denial with a cute pout. Like he’s acting he’s alright but he’s actually not.

 

Jeonghan giggled. There, he began his teasing. “You are not. You are like a baby.” Finally grabbing Chan’s hand pulling him close to him.

 

“Taehyung-ah, I’m sorry I cannot go with you as soon as possible because…” looking at Chan “my baby will explain everything.”

 

He called him baby? Right? He called him baby. Jeonghan called him baby! Chan was happy while the others were surprised, especially their members. The same thought was running through their minds but they did not set their hopes high because it would hurt. Maybe Chan was really made for Jeonghan’s baby role no matter what. It’s his destiny. As of now, it’s a good sign. All they have to do now was to wait.

 

“Hyung.” Chan was about to begin, even though, V was still on a tight embrace. “You need to let us finish first. We were first in the line. You are the last one.” He explained briefly. And since V understood what it means, he then agreed as he pulled himself together wiping his tears while holding a big plastic bag.

 

“Fine. What’s my number in line?”

 

“12th?” assumed Dino because he thought Hoshi was finished already.

 

“Oh! That one… I need to go out with him because it didn’t end that well. He got scolded because of me.”

 

“No, hyung. It was really my fault.” Stated Hoshi who was listening from a far.

 

“No. it was mine.” Looking at Taehyung “Would it be okay?”

 

Taehyung accepted it immediately. He understood that the members need more time with him. Besides, he didn’t think he could commit immediately. “Sure. I can wait. But me first before the others even though I am not available, alright?”

 

“I’ll promise.”

 

“I’m sure many would want a time with you and I’m 13th. Better be the first in line.” V was determined. Well, that’s what others would think. Too bad the others had not yet know the situation and that they hadn’t reserve a date yet. Good luck!

The visit was chaotic as always. Both of the groups’ dads were busy scolding than enjoying or eating. Mommies just wanna have fun. They’re more relaxed compared to the problematic dads of the group. Nevertheless, it’s relaxing emotionally but exhausting physically. How come a gathering would feel like practicing the whole day, especially to both of the leaders?

 

Time to go. V, as always, wanted to stay. But in order to let the boys rest because they still have their stage the next day, NamJoon dragged a sulking puppy along with them. “Time to go home, V.” too sad for Taehyung.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, after everything that happened, Jeonghan went to bed. He couldn’t actually sleep because he couldn’t help but think how hard it would be for the others to have him right now in that condition. He’s a newbie. He tossed and turn on his bed. He was alone, so no one could notice. Meanwhile, he looked at his phone gallery for the first time. He saw folders of it with different titles including the events, dates, special occasions and even kept a really disturbing pictures entitled ‘DORKS’

 

He opened them one by one. There’s also a section where inside a folder named SVT, there were subfolders on it. 13 of them and each has their names including his for his selcas. He didn’t know that he had this hard drive that was with his sister, also in his laptop. He kept it for saving and inspiration purposes. Sometimes for entertainment.

 

Jeonghan was quite shocked with the pictures he had inside his phone. Some were really embarrassing and he felt bad for taking them but it was either cute or funny. He felt a little guilty, but he enjoyed most of it. He discovered handsome and beautiful photos too. He enjoyed viewing them but they were too many that he fell asleep.

 

The next day was their last stage of promoting their cute and light song ‘Oh My!” Jihoon was nowhere to be found. Goodness gracious. Seungcheol went upstairs just to check if he lost his little monster upstairs, but he’s not in there. They worried plus their managers couldn’t figure out what to do because his phone was seen on his bed.

 

“Where could he be?” Soon Young stated worriedly.

 

“What do you think would make him go out in the middle of night or dawn?” asked Seungcheol while the others were collecting their ideas, Jeonghan remembered how Jihoon reacted when V was on his arms crying his heart out. He saw a sad Jihoon looking from a far. He started remembering things and slowly find out when that kind of face happened. It happened when V asked if he really forget him. He thought that expression was just a simple gestures of sadness, but it might give Jihoon pain as well. TaeHyung was obviously in pain. He had this seriousness in his tone, also, in his tight embrace.

 

“Where does Jihoon usually spend his time when he’s sad?” asked Jeonghan.

 

All looked of him and thought of only one place he could be. “At his studio.”

 

“Alright. Can I go alone? I need to talk to him.”

 

“Something happened between you two?” Joshua asked.

 

“I think I might have make him feel so bad last night.” Said Jeonghan worriedly.

 

“No. he’s really quiet at times.” Seungcheol defended.

 

“I don’t think so. I’ll go and get him. Just give me time.”

 

“Alright.”

.

.

.

Jihoon’s studio_

 

Jeonghan knocked, but nobody was answering. He opened the door instead and found Jihoon napping on the couch without any blanket to cover his body with the chilling cold air-conditioning inside the room. Besides, he was on a messy surroundings with messily scattered pieces of paper. Some were trash, some were on their original state. There were pens and pencils around, also his pick and his guitar. Not to mention the scattered few cans of soft drinks and beer with some emptied snacks too.

 

Jeonghan sat beside him and tried to wake him up gently. Jihoon woke up with just a few moments of sweet calling. “Hoonie, time to get up. Sorry to wake you up but we need to prepare for our stage.”

 

Jihoon abruptly sat up with half asleep state of mind. He stared at Jeonghan with a half opened. Jeonghan was waiting for him to finally become awake. He smiled as he cupped the other’s face. “Aigoo, Jihoon-ah. Are you okay? Did you sleep well?”

 

“Jeonghan hyung?” trying to open his eyes wider but he couldn’t because it was swollen. Jeonghan suspected that he cried last night and it would probably the best if he could apologize.

 

“Sorry for everything, Jihoon.”

 

“What are you talking about?” wondering if his eyes were really obvious that he had cried over the night because he couldn’t contain his pain anymore. V was lucky to have the courage to be as honest as he could. But them? Nobody seemed so brave to deliver those kinds of concerns to Jeonghan face to face.

 

“I know it’s been hard for everybody to have me in this condition.”

 

Yes, Jihoon, his eyes spoke his feelings loudly. “No. No. it’s nothing.”

 

“I know it’s painful to have been forgotten, Jihoon. I deeply apologize for that.”

 

“Not your fault. Don’t think about it.” Started to feel as guilty as Jeonghan for showing his feelings. That’s the reason why they’ve kept it from themselves. However, he failed to do that.

 

“It’s entirely my fault, Jihoon. Let me mend those moment. Just let us finish this promotion.”

 

“Really… none of this was your fault. I’m- I mean we are glad that you are still here with us. I can wish for nothing more.”

 

“Jihoon-ah.” Jeonghan called. “Be honest.”

 

Jihoon was currently nervous.

 

“Tell me what you feel. I will accept everything.”

 

“Nothing. I’m just glad you are here.”

 

“Your tears doesn’t say the same words, Jihoon.”

 

“It’s true. It’s a relief that you are here.”

 

“Then why are you here? You can go to me instead. We can sleep together. Look at you.” He smelled him and his little monster smelled like alcohol. “Did you drink alone?”

 

“I just feel like it.”

 

Aigoo, Jeonghan was having a hard time keeping Jihoon to confess. He believed it would never be easy because it wasn’t his character. Since he couldn’t do anything, he went near to him, hug him, and said “Let me hold you for now. I hope this will make you better because I feel better with this kind of affection.” Jeonghan held Jihoon so tight and warm.

 

Jihoon, on the other hand, was surprised. He wasn’t expecting that.

 

“Jihoon-ah?”

 

Jihoon moved his head with difficulty because of the tightness of the other’s embrace.

 

“Jihoonie?”

 

“Mn.”

 

“Jihoonie~” Jeonghan kept on changing the tone on how he calls Jihoon.

 

“Mn?” asked Jihoon now that he could feel his hyung was acting weird.

 

“Hoonie~~” even pronounced the other name in a form of a song.

 

“Hyung?”

 

Jeonghan smiled and whispered “I won’t let you wait. Saranghae~”

 

Hearing those words, Jihoon could feel his eyes getting warmer, as well as, his heart. Soon enough, he could feel tears running down from his cheeks. He didn’t say a word, but his action did. He held Jeonghan’s body as tight and tender as he could, buried his face on Jeonghan’s chest and cried his heart out.

 

Jeonghan caressed his poor little monster and that’s when he understood what Seungcheol has been saying. Guess he’s right, that Jihoon’s weakness was him.

 

____

 

Halloooo~ Hope you are having a great day! 

Enjoy this new chapter. Hope you like it. Sorry, I am so slow updating. Hope you understand. ;D  

I miss this community. OMG. Life is getting busier, yeah? Goodluck with school and work, guys! Enjoy life and be happy.

 

See ya! I'd be glad to talk to you guys. ;D

Thank you so much for staying with me. Loves and kisses to all of you! Take care!