CHAPTER 20: The Prom Night

Reset: What Kind of Lover?

CHAPTER 20: The Prom Night

 

Thank goodness, everything’s fine. Seventeen went back to their normal pacing in life. It was quite busy but Jeonghan and DK managed to date.

 

DK woke up early. Cook a beautiful breakfast. He first planned to cook for only the two of them, but then Wonwoo was starting to wake up. He could feel it. So, he decided to make meal for all of them in the dorm. Later on, DK thought that Seungkwan would be awake from the upstairs, so his menu keeps going on.

 

Wonwoo had woken up as predicted from his cat stretching on the bed. Now, DK had him assisted at the kitchen because he had to make plentiful meal for 13 members.

 

“Why are you so happy?” asked the sleepy cat.

 

“Because we have a date. Jeonghan hyung and me.”

 

“Oh.” He envied. “Good for you. I have to wait long and it’s taking long.” He muttered.

 

“You didn’t run, remember?”

 

“I don’t know what happened. You are all too fast.” Widening his eyes like he’s remembering everyone was a flash.

 

DK chuckled and said “No hyung. You are just too, way too slow.”

 

“Why are you active, DK?”

 

“Because I am inspired and happy. Hyung, are you listening?”

 

“Yeah.” Yawning like a cat with his extended stretching.

 

“Help me out please.”

 

“What are you going to make? Why are their many flours?”

 

“It’s pancake hyung. I need your hand please. Can you bat this?” giving a huge bowl to him. Looking at the staring cat, DK said “Hyung! Faster! Faster! I need hands. Don’t make me late for my date.” Sliding his hands on his red apron to uncover the extra flour.

 

Wonwoo was surprised resulting to quickly hold the whisking utensil and the bowl. “What are you making?” peaking from the cooking DK.

 

“Ay, Hyung. Pancake. Aigoo. What should I do with you?”

 

“Oh.” Starting whisking slowly.

 

Observing the older “Hyung can I get a muscle out of you?”

 

“Why?” said Wonwoo. Thinking that even if he needs his kidney, he’s willing to give it.

 

DK sighed. He was so problematic programing his older brother in the morning. “For the batter?”

 

“Oh!” and continued whisking.

 

Jihoon went out to go to the bathroom, but then, he noticed a sweet aroma lingering around their living room. “What’s that?” Jihoon said with his one eye open as he walked like a lazy kid with a bed hair.

 

“Good morning~” DK sang loudly. It may have called two sensitive hyungs out there with the sounds. One was Joshua and the other was Seungcheol. It was just 6 in the morning and almost everybody got up at once like they had schedule or something. Mingyu remained in his slumber.

 

After pissing, Jihoon washed his hands and went not back to the bed but to the bar. He climbed into a tall chair cutely like a drunk baby and tossed himself up to the sit fittingly as he wait for the pancake. Why did he forced himself to wake up for the pancake? Because DK was the best among them to make pancakes and they’re the best when they’re hot. On the closer view, Jihoon saw different fruits and also chocolate on the table.

 

“That’s quite a feast there, DK.”

 

“Yeah. I’m tired.” Complained Wonwoo.

 

“You’ve just started, hyung! Don’t complain.” DK growing happily problematic with silly complaints.

 

“DK. Please make me a banana cake.”

 

The word PLEASE convinced the younger. “Coming up, hyung!” Jihoon looked cute and Seungcheol and Joshua was just right on time to witness his cuteness. As expected to their two eldest who sometimes act like a kid, they’re weak for Jihoon’s innocence and so they stared at him closely with the smile.

 

“Nice view.” Seungcheol exposed his gummy smile while staring at Jihoon lovingly. On the other hand, so far, it hasn’t affect the younger who was patiently waiting for his first meal of the day.

 

“Very cute indeed.” Agreed Joshua as he ordered next. “One plain pancake chef.”

 

“Coming up! Ah- did you wash your face and brush your teeth, hyungdeul?” asking Seungcheol and Joshua.

 

“Oh! Yeah.” Almost seated but, guess they needed to meet the kitchen etiquette.

 

Since his costumers keep piling up, he called Jeonghan to just go down stairs and eat as well. Also take someone who’s already awake to join the breakfast party. Jeonghan agreed and became excited after hearing that DK has prepared a whipped cream with his favorite strawberries.

 

First customer was served with fresh banana pancake with whipped cream on top. “Here you go, sir.” Said DK.

 

“Hand me the Hershey’s. Are there gummy bears?” asked the little monster.

 

“I’m afraid we don’t have, but will get you another cake.”

 

Jihoon was in awe when he saw a chocolate pancake sandwiched in between his two banana cakes. It excites him making him pour more Hershey’s on it. “This is great, Chef! Will eat plenty.”

 

“Can I stop now?” asked Wonwoo as he saw their two eldest taken their seats and ready to order as well. “Can you make me an experimental pancake and 2 plain please? Mine is with butter and maple only. Thanks.”

 

“Hyung. How about me?” cried the poor patisserie for help.

 

“Will get you another assistant. Just a sec.”

 

Wonwoo entered Mingyu’s room and persuaded him to wake up because he’s becoming hungry with how Jihoon eat his meal. He bit the tall puppy instead of waking him up gently since it’s easier that way. The tall puppy never respond to gentleness while he’s asleep.  

 

“Aw!” poor puppy holding his ears so tight from the pain. “Hyung. Why?” checking the clock. “It’s still early.”

 

“But I want pancake, Mingyu.” Still half-awake the older answered.

 

“You hungry?” Chef responded.

 

“Yeah. I’ve been working all morning. Please get my job, so I can eat.”

 

Oh dear. That’s how Mingyu loves s. He’s willing to sacrifice his sleep for food. He was convinced and got up as soon as he could sense his surroundings. Going to the kitchen, he saw DK operating his own pancake house. “Oh!” then, he saw how many customers he had. Now with Jeonghan and Seungkwan.

 

“Here you go, Jeonghanie hyung~” said DK with a beautifully decorated cake. Also a lot bigger than the others.

 

The rest of the members saw it and compared. “Why is Jeonghan hyung getting the most pretty and big pancake, DK hyung?” asked Seungkwan who also wanted strawberry pancake.

 

“Because it’s supposed to be our date and you are lucky enough for me to make you cake. I’m hungry too, you know.”

 

Mingyu helped him and it’s a lot quicker than with his previous assistant. Jihoon ordered another flavor. Can’t deny his large stomach despite his small body. He was served, so the two chefs could eat at last.

 

Jihoon had pancake on his cheeks beside his lips. He looked so cute and everybody else were looking at him viewing his big messy bite. When Seungcheol noticed the chocolate staining Jihoon’s bottom lip, he grabbed them with his fingers and, as usual, eat it. “That’s what a father would really do, hyung.” Murmured Seungkwan near Jeonghan.

 

“He’s your old man here anyway.” Jeonghan teased.

 

“How come you never eat my left over, Jeonghanie hyung?”

 

“Uh- because I’m not supposed to.” Said Jeonghan. “Just let Seungcheol do the parent stuffs. I’ll do the sassy stuffs.” He joked.

 

Seungkwan was caught off guard and laughed. “You are right. Hyung I want a fabulous date too. I’m waiting and expecting.”

 

“Alright. No worries. I got you covered.”

 

The pancake restaurant had to close for a while, but there’s Mingyu doing the rest while he’s out there having a date with his customer.

.

.

.

“Hyung, where are we going?”

 

“Just wait up. We are near.” Jeonghan driving to the grocery store. “You gave me two days. I will make use of that.”

 

DK was excited. “What is it then?”

 

“We need to buy groceries.”

 

“For?”

 

“Just get grocery first for a day.”

 

They went to the grocery, DK was assigned to plan what they could cook for the rest of the day and he started realizing that they might have picnic. “Is this going to be a romantic picnic, hyung?”

 

“Nope. But It’s a romantic camping, DK.” Answered Jeonghan.

 

“Oh~ I love it. Hyung can we buy home decorations too?”

 

“Why?”

 

“I want to do something later.”

 

“Sure.”


After buying their groceries, they bought some decorating crafts. “This is going to be exciting, hyung. Thank you for dating me.”

 

“No worries. Thank you too for allowing me to have your time.”

 

“My pleasure.”

.

.

.

Arriving to their cute cabin. It’s like a wildwood adventure feeling and DK couldn’t help but to put a very beautiful smile on his face. They prepared things inside their cabin for a few minutes and then decided to cook for lunch since its near lunch already.

 

“I’m excited Hyung. Do we do bonfire?” asked DK excitedly.

 

“Yup during the night. But we should go somewhere first after we eat our lunch.”

 

“Oh! There’s somewhere else?”

 

“Of course! This won’t be fun if we just stay here.” Jeonghan giggled.

 

DK was assigned to cook while Jeonghan was assigned to take a rest in their cool hammock. All the hard work were assigned to DK but he’s fine with it.

 

Lunch came and it was a good day to have picnic outside. Nature was one with them and it felt really healthy.

 

“As expected DK. These are so good!” said Jeonghan praising the younger’s skill for cooking.

 

“With a nap as appetizer, it will definitely tastes good, hyung.” DK giggled. “So. Where do we go next?”

 

“What is our theme for today, do you remember?”

 

“Me?” said DK.

 

“Mn… yeah. This date is to congratulate you as a successful King Arthur, so I will treat you like a king.” Said Jeonghan proudly.

 

DK looked at him in the eyes with awkward expression. Jeonghan looked at him too while chewing. It was a little awkward for a while and then they laughed. “I don’t see a king cooking for… for… who are you in this play, hyung?”

 

“Lancelot.” Said Jeonghan.

 

“I’m thinking that you are more to a Guinevere than Lancelot.” The younger teased.

 

“You know I can’t cook!” complained Jeonghan with cuteness and he’s forgiven easily. “These food will be put on waste if I cook and you know that.”

 

“Why are you so defensive hyung? Don’t worry, I agree.” Said DK with half meant joke. Jeonghan get it and laughed with a punch on DK’s shoulders.

 

“Aw!”

 

“Now, King Arthur.”

 

“Why is it I am looking like the servant here, hyung.”

 

“Oh maybe I’m the- the- the Excalibur. We’re equal now.”

 

“And this is how you treat a king, hyung? This is unfair.”

 

“Let’s just start you being the King Arthur after we eat.” Jeonghan suggested.

 

“Will you clean the mess?”

 

Jeonghan paused for a second. “We’re equal isn’t it?” he teased with laughter.

 

“Aigoo, hyung.” Beginning to feel problematic. “I got it.”

 

“No. I was kidding. Just leave this to me.” The older winked.

 

“Really?”

 

“Yuh. I’ll be fine. Rest for a while before we go to our destination.”

 

DK rested for a while. On the other hand, Jeonghan was preparing something. After he throw their plates and utensils. Thank goodness there’s nothing to wash but the used pots, he finished fast and called the person that’d help him bring to life his plans of making DK the King of the day.

 

Meanwhile, people came to their place having a little chat with Jeonghan. On the contrary, DK had a pretty nice nap when the older entered to their mini cabin. He didn’t want to wake DK up but it’s time to make him the king.

 

“DK. They are here.”

 

DK woke up immediately and said “Who?” when he saw a few people, he stood up. “Hello.”

 

“Hi. Let’s go, sir. Your palace is ready.”

 

“The what?” he became confused and puzzled. Thinking that it was a dream.

 

Jeonghan put a crown on him. Just the plastic one but presentable at least.

 

“What’s this about hyung? Don’t tell me, you want people to see me like this?”

 

“No one will see you but me. Now, let’s go.”

 

“Hang on. Will fix my face.”

 

“No. You are handsome enough.” Looking at those that were with them. “Right?”

 

“Yes. Of course.”

 

They went inside a van, still at daze as the younger murmured. “Are we being kidnapped now, hyung?” with a cautious action.

 

Jeonghan was laughing at him. DK looked so cute. “No, sweetie. Relax.”

 

“Why are we in a van, not in your car?”

 

“Just trust me.”

 

Holding a little doubt in his thoughts regarding Jeonghan’s van-thing during their whole trip, DK couldn’t stop asking because it’s getting him nervous. Not until they came down to a small palace-like place. It was just a small structure unlike the once in the cities, but it does look like they are going back to Jeoson era.

 

“Hyung.”

 

When they move out of the van, they were given costumes. DK was given a costume like of a king while Jeonghan requested to be a prince.

 

When DK identified the other’s costume as a royalty as well, he slightly complained. “Hyung. You are going to be a prince?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“You should dress like eunuch or something lower than a royal family.”

 

“Ya!”

 

“Why? I am the king, hyung.” DK demanded.

 

“Alright.” Jeonghan sighed. “Then… maybe I would like to dress as the highest soldier. A general, if that’s what you want, your highness.”

 

“Ohhh… sounds interesting.”

 

“I don’t want to look like a servant DK.”

 

“It’s not my intention to make you look like a servant, hyung but a Hwarang feels just right.” Agreed DK. Later on, Activities were given to them with a small brochure.

 

“These sounds very cool and romantic for- for… oh! This is recommended for pre-nup, hyung. Eiii!” Looking at the palace’ manager. “Do you take photos too?”

 

“Yes, sir. We’ll give you an album.”

 

Looking at the brochure, there’s a dance presentation as well as singing and comedic act during the night banquet. But before that, there’s a walk to a mini garden. Boat in a huge man made pool similar to a lake. Snack on the palanquin cottage where there’d be a serenade. They were all romantic.

 

“Hyung?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Can I order you around in this date?”

 

“As long as I can.”

 

“Alright. Can you wear a long wig? I miss your long hair.”

 

Jeonghan was surprised about the request.

 

“Excuse me. Do you do hair extensions?” asked DK to the events manager.

 

“Hair extensions? We only have the wig fixed for women, but let me see what should we do.”

 

“You want to see me in long hair again?” asked Jeonghan with his wide puppy eyes. “Why?”

 

“I miss it.” The younger replied scrunching his nose with a smile.

 

Meanwhile, one served them with refreshments first. She was dressed beautifully like a gisaeng and smiled at him seductively. DK was fluttered. Actually, the woman was really pretty that he got attracted instantly. He looked at Jeonghan for a while. No words. Just look. On the other hand, Jeonghan became anxious.

 

“She’s pretty.” Said DK after his servant had vanished from their sight.

 

“Uh-“ long sound “I know. I can see.”

 

“But you are prettier. Don’t be mad.”

 

“I’m getting anxious about what’s in your mind, Lee SeokMin ssi.”

 

The other man’s eyes were twinkling. Jeonghan was sweating. However, DK says no word and drink their refreshments instead.

 

“DK. Can you say something?” asked Jeonghan because he couldn’t feel at ease on how DK was silent at the moment. It’s killing him. A minute later, the manager got back saying that they couldn’t untangle the fix wigs. They apologized because they couldn’t accommodate their clients’ request and later on presented their only Hwarang’s clothing. Only one had left because the others were still in the laundry.

 

“Sorry, Mr. Lee. This is the only one left because couples mostly wanted these kind of costumes.”

 

Jeonghan tried it but it won’t fit. Not because he was fat but because he was so tall. The crotch didn’t seem right as well as the lengths of the clothing. “This can’t fit. Maybe I will go w-“ because Jeonghan continued, DK interrupted.

 

“Then, can I have a beautiful costume for consort or gisaeng?”

 

The manager was surprised. “F-for him?” looking at Jeonghan.

 

“I don’t want him to be the prince. I will look like a father in this appointment.” Being watchful to his words because he didn’t want issues but pure prank.

 

“Ya!” Jeonghan shouted.

 

“Hyung, for once. Can I prank you for once?” DK begged.

 

“Aigoo.”

 

“You’ve done this and I’ve seen you in those. It’s so pretty.” He argued.

 

“But DK.” Jeonghan whined.

 

“Don’t but but me Jeonghanie. I am the King. You will follow.”

 

The manager was confused.

 

DK was now acting. “Mr. Manager, bring my consort a beautiful dress. I want it with character. A little vicious but sweet in the outside.” Seemed like the king had an ideal in mind.

 

Manger looking at Jeonghan, he was confirming because he didn’t know if he should or should not bring the dress DK was asking.

 

Jeonghan sighed. Seemed like he couldn’t do anything for the request anymore. It’s been decided. “Why did I let this happen? Aigoo.”

 

One moment the manger came with two dresses. The other one was already being worn by Jeonghan. It was a consort’s dress. It was gorgeous, as usual. Especially on Jeonghan. However, he’s kind of looking like a royalty still. Very problematic for the king indeed, but he liked it nevertheless.

 

“Uwoah! It looks fancy.” With twinkles on his eyes. “You can try the other one, hyung. With the gisaeng.”

 

The next one was a gisaeng’s costume. “This was made and worn for a photoshoot, Mr. Lee. I guess this is the one you are looking for.” Explained the old man.

 

Examining the dress, DK agreed. “Yes. I think that will do.”

 

Jeonghan had no choice but to wear it since it was his idea to have that kind of date. He thought it’d be nicer to treat DK the kind of treatment he deserves. Now, this kind of date made him think twice. There’s a feeling of regret since he’s in the position of being bullied. Nevertheless, guess it was an eye opener for him as well. At least DK was happy and he’s willing to do everything just to make his sunshine happy.

 

After a few minutes… WELL, WELL, WELL, Jeonghan’s beauty matches the gown used for an editorial. Even the manager was surprised.

 

“Pretty! Hyung, can I do your make-up?” smiling naughtily like he’s going to do a ridiculous face onto him. Even the manager sensed it, so it’s a no. Also, they have their make-up artist outside, ready. DK would undergo a little make-up as well while Jeonghan would do a slightly complicated one.

 

“Please don’t do me look like a lady.” Begged Jeonghan.

 

On the other hand, the make-up artist was quite confused because even though he wears make up or not, they thought he’s beautiful enough to pull off the costume. Even with just a lipstick would magically transform him into an attractive lady.

 

“Umm… let me do a light make up.”

 

“Yeah. A casual wear. And please don’t put that lashes, those are hard to remove, eonni. I can feel my lashes falling after.”

 

“Noted.”

 

DK was done and find himself out of the room. He kept practicing his role like he’s going to do some filming. Being the king was giving him the confidence aside for extra points for handsomeness. Soon enough, Jeonghan came out and had his hair done very neat with accessories on it. DK looked at the door as soon as he heard it opening. That time, DK felt a real slow motion effect which he never thought possible, when he saw Jeonghan on his pretty costume. The king became speechless. It was supposed to be his time to prank, but it seemed Jeonghan still win it.

 

The make-up artist was giggling because of the younger idol’s reaction. “I’ll get going. Enjoy your stay. Thank you for having me as your make-up artist.”

 

DK looked at her and raised a thumbs up for a job well done. “Very good, Make-up artist nim. You are the best.” With seriousness on his face.

 

“This is so embarrassing, DK.”

 

“No. Not at all. Let’s go to our first activity.”

 

While walking DK wanted Jeonghan to act a scene in the movie he was in. it was during the feast, he appeared dancing with cover on his face. Jeonghan seemed problematic fulfilling his young king’s fantasy. If he could spank him, he would. Jeonghan sighed and argued that it was not good to re-enact that scene. Moreover, it’s too much.

 

“I want to see you do that again. Right in front of a King’s perspective” Whined DK.

 

“What is it in your mind, DK?” started to get annoyed.

 

“Are you annoyed?” asked DK to Jeonghan being caught in the act. The older got embarrassed and denied it. He just let it pass.

 

“Let’s go on, your highness.”

 

Looks like DK would never receive his wish of seeing Jeonghan on that dance again. On the other hand, Jeonghan looked at the other after hearing a deep breathe. He knew he’s upset.

 

“DK.”

 

“Yes?”

 

Being seated and serenaded with a little treat inside a well-groomed garden was so refreshing. DK felt that he really went back in Joseon era especially with those people who dressed like servants bringing them food. Moreover, there were a few fanning them from the sides.

 

“Are you getting disappointed?” asked Jeonghan.

 

“N-no. not at all. Why?”

 

“What’s with the long face?”

 

“I originally have a long face, hyung.” With that joke, even the one playing the instrument to serenade them couldn’t help but to giggle. Even Jeonghan did.

 

“Ya. I’m being serious.”

 

“Don’t ‘ya’ me, Jeonghanie. I am the King.” Suddenly acted back. “Let me play a role.”

 

“Is that so? You are just playing a role?”

 

“Of course I am!”

 

“But I want the real DK. Not the King DK.”

 

“Just let me be cool at once, hyung. Aigoo.” Became cutely frustrated.

 

“For this moment only.”

 

“No. Until evening. But I will let the real DK out once in a while.”

 

Later on, down to the small manmade lake with the boat, DK went in first, so he could assist the poor Jeonghan with his long gown. Meanwhile, Jeonghan was assisted with two other people from the land to make sure he could step on the boat safely. However, despite the success of going in the boat, Jeonghan slipped right after his first step and pushed DK back. Thankfully, its just on the boat. DK bumped into the floor under Jeonghan’s body. Also, drowned by Jeonghan’s gown.

 

“Ah! Hyung!” finding his way out of the overflowing fabric, he once again bumped his head on to Jeonghan’s.

 

“Aw!” they both exclaimed looking at each other.

 

It was supposed to be romantic. That’s what’s they do with films, but guess what? It ain’t true. It’s painful.

 

Meanwhile, all the memories were preserved with the camera clicking from a far. Even the weirdest and embarrassing shots were recorded. Especially when the time DK became surprised, shouted while Jeonghan was falling.

 

Despite all the funny moments since the very start, there were looking very romantic from time to time. Well, the tour have this what they call the ‘Pre-nup package’ that includes a same day edit. It was included in the payment and taking them out wouldn’t do much of a thrift. It would also make too much time if they just ask people to shoot them every now and then.

 

In the boat, there’s a man holding a traditional instrument. He was seated on the other end with the boat man. As soon as the two was settled on their seats, he started playing a beautiful harmony. After that, DK thought of a request to the gentleman.

 

“Sir, do you know the song Dream by Baekhyun and Suzy?”

 

“Yes. Should I play it? Though I suggest that we go slower than the usual.”

 

“Sure.”

 

Jeonghan smiled excitedly. Whose king was to sing a song for someone who was lower than his rank, right? Besides, DK’s voice is heavenly. Jeonghan positioned himself comfortably, though, his action made the boat shake making their brave looking King a coward one. Well, even the boat man had an anxiety with that movement.

 

Then, DK started singing the chosen song beautifully with birds crossing and singing along with him. He even used his softest voice that Jeonghan needed to record because it’s really beautiful and royale.

 

It was serene and beautiful. Everything’s going perfect! The sunset and the birds. The flowers, the trees, and the man made river. Very romantic! DK and Jeonghan enjoyed their mini trip.

 

As the go back to their palace, they witness the main event was currently being prepared. It was just a mini presentation but all the performers were professionals. Look at that!

 

DK and Jeonghan finally went back to their room while waiting. At the back of the small shelter, it’d be open for the performances and for the dinner. Jeonghan arranged an early dinner so they could have time to go back to the cabin and have their bonfire as planned.

 

“Your highness, the feast is ready.” Stated the servant.

 

“We’ll be there.”

 

The other one bowed down and excused himself while the boys prepared.

 

“This is exciting!” Said DK. “Thank you for this experience, Jeonghanie~ I love it.”

 

“It’s not even done.”

 

“I love it!”

 

Jeonghan smiled and became relieved.

 

They were seated at the good spot with a chair like those that they see in films. Jeonghan was familiar of it and have seated on one, but he was so thrilled now to seat with DK.

 

Meanwhile, DK acted out his role again and shouted “Let us begin!”

 

The performers were startled but thankfully, handled the situation well. And so, they began.

DK was so pleased, as well as, Jeonghan.

 

“This is so majestic, isn’t it?” said Jeonghan.

 

“Sure it is.”

 

After a while, their dinner was served. Jeonghan excused himself to use the bathroom.

 

So, DK was left there with all the feast. He didn’t even know that Jeonghan was gone when he started eating. On the other hand, Jeonghan had another thought of DK’s suggestion of re-enacting his role from the movie. It’s not bad. Since he’s already got costume and he could still and hopefully remember it, might as well do it for his sunshine. He’s done for anyway? There’s no room to be ashamed of. Besides, it was the first time DK demanded for so much. Like so much, it kind of annoy him but ever since he remembered how he annoys and prank DK, it was nothing compared to what he’s doing for him at the moment. He realized how bad he was especially when he put mean pranks sometimes. DK was always the victim. He felt so bad about it and it made him ran to the back stage to ask if he could have one moment to perform even half of his dance routine because that’s all that he could remember perfectly. Thank goodness, many of them were on that set so they remember. They know Jeonghan from it and they’re willing to do it again.

 

“Thank you. I owe this kid a lot. I might be mean to him sometimes, now that he’s mean to me this time. I should give him this win.”

 

“We know.” The others giggled because they know how he prank the boy when they visited the set. They’ve been there because some of them were extras in it too.

 

One moment, a troupe entered. Doesn’t matter if they change the routine. The manager didn’t even notice because he was too busy taking care of things behind the scene. He was there to check if everything was fine.

 

The time the performance started, DK felt it familiar somehow. The song was familiar, not his everyday song to hear unless he’s heard it somewhere. One moment, Jeonghan came covering his face. He danced from what he remembered. It was pretty. DK was very surprised. He even look at his side to check if Jeonghan was there beside him. That’s the only time he knew his partner was missing. Learning that it was Jeonghan who was dancing for him, he felt really honored. DK’s smile was genuine and their video became a movie. The editor was excited making their same day edit because it turns out magical. Comedy and magical.

 

The performance was grand. The meal was very delicious. Almost perfect but then an unexpected rain came. The performers had to back out. Besides, it’s almost done anyway. Jeonghan immediately run to the shed with his King, of course. On his way to meet his king, Jeonghan’s wig magically untangled. On the other hand, DK was waiting worriedly because Jeonghan was prone to sickness. DK was about to step out of the rain for Jeonghan but the servants prevented him from doing it. Just like in dramas.

 

“Please, get him an umbrella. He cannot catch any sickness.” Said DK worriedly and not acting.

 

He’s sweet, the assistants thought. He doesn’t need any crown to be the king. He’s a genuine king with his heart.

 

The servants was about to run but then, Jeonghan was too fast running and now he’s under the same shade with DK. He’s obviously soaked with water.

 

“Aigoo, Jeonghanie, are you okay?” asked DK with seriousness.

 

Meanwhile, of course Jeonghan was their great prankster, he smiled sweetly but he had his other intentions in mind. He grabbed DK’s hand, pulled him forcibly, and closed the gap between them. Now, DK was also wet.

 

Realizing the prank again, “Jeonghanie!” DK exclaimed. “Mr. Manager will get mad at us.”

 

“For what? It rained. It’s not our fault.” Now sprinkling a few drops of water on DK’s face. “Take that.”

 

“I don’t know how much scolding we’d get but-“ DK grabbed Jeonghan’s hand and dragged him out in the rain. “Hyung, you’ll be fine, right? No getting sick.”

 

“Ya!” Jeonghan exclaimed.

 

“You started it.”

 

A musician saw them running and playing around the quadrangle. Looks like fun, so he joined by playing his music. Festive, it is when the crew joined the melody.

 

After a while, Jeonghan had surrendered. He can’t really match the younger’s energy. It’s endless. DK followed because he’s hungry too.

 

Waiting for the second dinner since it got caught up in the rain that even though DK and Jeonghan insisted to eat the food, the manager didn’t allow. What a waste but they only serve the best. It was just a couple of minutes. They were ask to wait inside their room with their apology.

 

They waited, but they had to change to their normal clothing because it’s too hassle to change to another costume. But while changing, Jeonghan embraced the King of the day from the back. DK was surprised but it got his heart flatter.

 

“Why so sudden?”

 

“You want me to act, right, your highness?” provoked Jeonghan.

 

DK faced the older who looked y in his inner piece of garment. “Don’t provoke me, Jeonghan. I’m in the mood of a king.” Said him mysteriously.

 

“You are being y, your highness.” Looking sharp and y towards the other. And a smirk he teased. “Am I beautiful tonight, your majesty?”

 

“You are.” DK smiled handsomely as he held Jeonghan closer to him on his waist. Swaying little by little like a dance.

 

Jeonghan placed his face on DK’s chest as he giggled. “I am playing your woman tonight, DK. As you wish.”

 

DK smiled. “I know.”

 

There’s not much of a sound but they can make one, right. Jeonghan started with a soft singing. He sang a good but painful song. It was heartfelt. He sang ‘Beautiful Tomorrow.’by Park Hyo Shin and while into the dancing, Jeonghan started to reach his hand around DK’s body and swayed together.

 

“If you are definitely to be a woman in our next lives… I’d go crazy about you.” Said DK.

 

“Should I?” teased Jeonghan while DK giggled.

 

That night was a romantic one. Definitely. DK started to bury his face on Jeonghan’s shoulders and said “Jeonghan-ah.”

 

“Mn?”

 

“You know how much I love you, right?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“I will still love you.”

 

“Thank you. Do you know how much I love you?”

 

DK chuckled. “Yeah and I know it’s not more than you show me.”

 

“What do you mean?” looked at DK’s eyes.

 

“There’s someone. I know.” DK said in an accepting tone.

 

“It’s not going to happen.” Jeonghan denied.

 

He looked at the older’s eyes lovingly and said “You will never know.”

 

“DK.”

 

“It’s fine with me. As long as you are happy, Jeonghanie. You are precious to me and so am I to you, isn’t it? I am happy with that.” Pulled Jeonghan closer.

 

“Can we do this royalty thing sometimes again?”

 

“Like this?”

 

“Nope. To boss you out.” DK teased.

 

“You!”

 

“Ya. I let you tease me everyday.”

 

“Ya. I hear that word a lot often today, imma.”

 

DK laughed. “You gave that privilege to me.”

 

Jeonghan smiled. “I know. Thank you for this memorable day, DK. I enjoyed it even if you took advantage of me.”

 

“Who did that? You did it, mind you. I even let you embrace this toned muscle of mine.”

 

“Ya.” Looking at DK’s body and had nothing to argue about it. “Well. Yeah. Let’s get dressed”

 

“Sure. If you get some cold, I’ll get scolded.”

 

Dinner came and they ate a lot. No need to worry about a lot of things now and expenses because Jeonghan had it covered. Meanwhile, DK was really embarrassed not to be able to take part of the payment. Jeonghan didn’t want to.

 

By the end of dinner, it was time to watch their same day edit. Although, they requested that they view it at the cabin. So they got their souvenirs with the album and the soft copy of even their most embarrassing moments. Plus a soft copy of their same day edit. Including the bloopers because the editor couldn’t take that out. It’s such a mess. A happy mess. And it was definitely a memorable edit for him because he couldn’t stop feeling different emotions in one frame at times.

 

Back to their cabin, they set a bonfire, a marshmallow on stick and sat around the fire. They watched their same day edit comedic act and it ended up so well. The two became very satisfied. It’s really hilarious with a 10% romance on it. Most of the romantic scenes was engraved in their hearts and minds inside the room after the rain and it means a lot to the both of them.

 

 

Sooooo. This is my DK date. In my opinion, I think DK was one kind and manly sunshine I’ve ever seen. He’s a pure one, am I right? His intentions are very innocent and pure. I want to protect him so bad. To be honest, I think that he’d make a good partner. DO you agree? Haha. Well, this is special because it is obvious that his bond with Jeonghan is different compared to the others. O well, it is totally different with each of them but with this pair, it has a very sweet, pure and painful vibe for me, you know what I mean. Anyway. I hope you enjoy this date. I know most of you is either a Jeongcheol, Gyuhan, Jihan, or any Hancombi… We all love SVT ships, are we? Haha! Please be patient with the others. Haha. Coming!