CHAPTER 25: There’s a Way

Reset: What Kind of Lover?

RESET

 

CHAPTER 25: There’s a Way

 

By the time Seungcheol and Joshua came home, with special someone, the boys were quite surprised about the sudden visit. Ye Jun’s sleep over was also discussed in a very nice and welcoming way.

On the other hand, Jeonghan and Mingyu already came before them. The poor Mingyu had now fallen asleep. He had slept on the living room on Wonwoo’s old bed.

 

“Get him to his proper bed.” Ordered Seungcheol.

 

“Don’t bother.” Said Jihoon. “Leave him there.”

 

“Where’s Jeonghan? Has he not remember things yet?” asked Joshua.

 

“I don’t know. He’s sleeping in Coups hyung’s room with Mingyu’s pajama on. Well, without the trousers because it’s big enough for him to get totally covered.” Explained Jihoon.

 

“Don’t worry, I covered him with a nice and clean blanket.” Added Jihoon.

 

“Wonwoo hyung is with him by rounds, hyung.” Said DK.

 

“Good. I guess I better sleep beside Mingyu. Can you help me carry him? Assist Ye Jun inside a room. Hoonie, just let them use Mingyu’s bed.” Instructed Seungcheol.

 

“Oh no!” said Ye Jun feeling that he’s a burden to everyone. “I’m good beside Mingyu.”

 

“No. you can’t die yet. He’s a heavy one.” He teased.

 

“I see.”

 

“We should at least provide you a comfortable bed, hyung.” Seungcheol smiled. “We’ll be monitoring you as well.” Said Seungcheol.

 

Ye Jun felt secured the way Seungcheol appeared reliable enough to entrust both Jeonghan and his life to him. He’s younger but the security you’d feel with him was absolute.

 

Ye Jun was thankful. He accepted their offer in delight. “I apologize for using your room, Jihoon.”

 

“It’s okay, hyung. I can’t sleep yet anyway. I’m on my way to the office because I’ve got stuffs to finish.” A heavy sigh he let out. The poor boy had to do his job.

 

“If only we can help.” Said the other members.

 

“Just make sure you look after Jeonghan and Ye Jun hyung. Please bring me something to eat too. Thanks.” And off Jihoon went to his office.

 

“Will help with cooking.” Volunteered Ye Jun. It made people rejoice because his cooking was superb. At last, a classic yet luxurious Korean dish once again.

 

Meanwhile, Joshua checked Wonwoo and Jeonghan. He saw Wonwoo smiling while caressing the other’s cheek. “You seemingly fond of doing that.”

 

“You wouldn’t? It’s so soft. Couldn’t be helped.” Replied Wonwoo.

 

Joshua agreed by the way he smiled. He later noticed a good and relaxing smell. “What’s that?”

 

“I bought a lavender scented oil with Dino earlier.”

 

Joshua found it amusing. “Why so? You are never like that, Wonwoo.”

 

“It smells so good and it’s relaxing. I actually placed it in every corner of the house, that’s why Mingyu just flopped on the bed when he came.”

 

“Guess your theory was effective. Have you put some in my room?”

 

“Yeah. I told you, every corner. Because some cute angel are squatting in every room that has bed.”

 

Joshua chuckled. “Well, thanks to that. How is he? Can you tell?”

 

“He doesn’t remember me still. I think, he mentioned Seungcheol somewhere before he went to bed. As if it’s the scent that’d make him remember.” Wonwoo stopped when he realized that maybe it’s the solution on how he’d remember a person. So, he tried by getting near to Jeonghan. Wonwoo sneakily put his shoulders under Jeonghan’s head until it made their distance so close until nothing could enter in between them.

 

“What is that, Mr. Jeon Wonwoo?” Joshua threatened.

 

“Hyung, he might remember me when he wakes up.” Said Wonwoo innocently.

 

“With you being so close? He might not get a sufficient air, imma.” Joshua scolded teasingly.

 

“No. I gave him enough. Just hear me out.”

 

Joshua came and listened.

 

“Mingyu was the one with him last night, right? And when he woke up, he could only remember Mingyu. When he came here to Coups hyung’s bed, he remembered him, although it was a short one. Now that he’s in his bed, maybe he’d remember him completely when he wakes up.”

 

“Soooo… now, you are trying to prove your theory?” asked Joshua.

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Then, I wish your theory would be proven by the time he wakes up.” Going out, he murmured. “That’d make a great excuse.”

 

Seungcheol came in and was surprised at their position, also remembering that Jeonghan had no pants, just his undies under a shirt. Wonwoo had to explain again, and he better yet record it this time, so no need to waste saliva when somebody sees.

 

It also gave Seungcheol the idea. Hope it’s true though. It’d be easy for them to be remembered aside from the perks to get close to their angel.

 

“Good luck with that. Ye Jun hyung is here. He’ll be sleeping with us.”

 

“I see.”

 

“Just call if you need us.”

 

“Sure.” Answered Wonwoo while rubbing Jeonghan’s ear just because he likes doing it.

.

.

.

 

Meanwhile, Ye Jun was embarrassed to trouble the others with his sudden sleep over, but he was impressed on how people were prepared. Meanwhile, Dr. Eric called and asked Seventeen to look for Ye Jun as well and do the therapy to him too.

 

“You okay, Doc?” asked Seungcheol with concern.

 

“Yeah. Just got to fix this thing first. I’m sorry. I’ll drop by tomorrow.”

 

“Sure. Take your time.” Said Seungcheol.

.

.

.

 

MORNING_

 

The next morning, Jeonghan woke up beside Wonwoo and finally called his name. “Wonwoo ya?”

 

Wonwoo was relieved. He’s up all night just to witness this. Now that his theory had supporting events, he could say that he’s right. At the moment, he’s savoring the recognition. “Yes?”

 

“You didn’t seem you sleep, lavender man.” Jeonghan giggled. Noticing that he was wearing an extra-large pajamas minus the pants which he hasn’t notice yet. “Where did I get these?”

 

“From Mingyu.”

 

“Oh. Did I steal it?”

 

“Apparently.” Wonwoo giggled.

 

Before going out of Wonwoo’s embrace, the angel greeted “Good morning y!”

 

How sweet! Wonwoo’s heart almost melted. “Good morning, angel.” He smiled handsomely.

 

“What a handsome man! Now, if you could excuse me, I should wash.”

 

Jeonghan was about to walk out the room when he saw men sitting together as if they were on assembly. Joshua was to lead the meeting of four including himself, Seugncheol, DK, and Mingyu who went back to sleep after a few seconds he’s awake.

 

 

On the other hand, Joshua upon seeing Jeonghan awake, stood up calmly and went close to him. His smile was ever so radiant in front of Jeonghan no matter what happens as he greeted “Good morning, Jeonghan.”

 

Jeonghan was about to speak but Joshua took the opportunity to give Jeonghan a hug that morning. It was delicate. The additional pat and sway made it more relaxing. As if you are cradled in a safe place. Moreover, the aroma of the coffee was completing the relaxation recipe.

 

Feeling the comfort, Jeonghan involuntarily laid his hands on the other man’s glorious body. He slid them slowly from Joshua’s waist to wrap them with an embrace.  

 

With that sign, Joshua was hopeful. “Remember me?”

 

Spoiling the romantic set-up, Jeonghan brushed his face up against the others ears. Joshua was surprise with the tickle. It made him alerted. “Hanie-ya, what are you doing?”

 

Jeonghan giggled and said “Sorry. You smell so familiar. I think I know you.”

 

Looks like it really needed an overnight for the sniffing part like Wonwoo was proposing.

 

Meanwhile, Wonwoo showing up like a winner, noted Jeonghan about something that he forgot. “Jeonghanie, you forgot your pants.”

 

Jeonghan became embarrassed “Goodness!”

 

Wonwoo stood calmly and brought him a blanket. “Actually you don’t need it. Mingyu’s shirt was long enough for you, but short enough if you preferred a longer cover.”

 

He went back to the room- another room, thinking that it was his dorm- to look for something to cover him. Looking at a foreign closet which he thought his’, he noticed two extreme different sizes of clothing. It was Mingyu and Jihoon’s closet, by the way. Mingyu’s was big while Jihoon’s clothes were small for him.

 

“Hold on. Will bring you one that could fit.” Good thing, Wonwoo was ready to rescue.

 

“Want to eat now?” asked DK.

 

“I want coffee, Mr. Chef.” As Jeonghan decided to call DK for the meantime because he saw him cooking yesterday.  

 

“Sure. Coming up.”

 

While waiting for DK, Jeonghan lingered around Mingyu to see if he’s okay. Because with his extreme position, who knows what may have happened to him.

 

“He’s just fine. Don’t worry.” Answered Seungcheol while patting a seat beside him, as if he was asking for Jeonghan to sit with him. “You need anything besides pants?” he teased.

 

Jeonghan felt shy. He felt being bullied or something. Seungcheol became guilty as soon as he saw how uncomfortable Jeonghan was.

 

“Sorry. I’m just trying to-“ when Seungcheol noticed Jeonghan staring at him. “What’s wrong?” asked Seungcheol nervously.

 

Jeonghan took a careful look which made Seungcheol a bit uncomfortable. Totally uncomfortable. Suddenly the lovely man noticed that he had piercing. He touched it without a permission and rubbed it gently. “You have piercing?” Seungcheol was feeling a little odd sensation running through his skin. But soothing, should he admit.

 

“Yes. I have.” Answered Seungcheol.

 

“Does it hurt?” asked Jeonghan innocently.

 

Oh such a cutie, Seungcheol wanted to cuddle him but it would probably make him startle. “Not really. Would you like one?”

 

“Hn. Probably not at the moment.”

 

“I see. Tell me when you want it. I’ll accompany you to a reliable artist.”

 

“Oh. That’d be great!” Later on his eyes were lingering around Seungcheol’s eyes that made the other think what’s the matter with Jeonghan this time. Cheonsa went really close to Seungcheol’s face and focused on his eyes.

 

“Your eyes are pretty.”

 

Seungcheol smiled. “Well. Thank you. Yours too.”

 

Jeonghan smiled “You have a pretty long lashes.”

 

“They say that too.” Prided the other.

 

“You have a pretty smile too.” Jeonghan was glad witnessing that. So was Seungcheol with Jeonghan’s.

 

“Thanks. Your smile is more luxurious than I have.”

 

Jeonghan, then, smiled sweetly at him. Seungcheol’s eyes were fixated on it and said “You are killing me right there, Jeonghan.” When he felt a fabric suddenly touching his face and a voice from the background.

 

“Here’s your pants, Jeonghanie.”

 

“Oh. Thanks Wonwoo!” attention was at the fox again.  

 

“Should we have our coffee?” asked Wonwoo, stealing Jeonghan from their leader.

 

“Yup.” He stood up and saw a little man beside Seungcheol holding a coffee that almost spilled because he fell asleep on the couch. “Oh poor boy.”

 

“He’s not a boy, Jeonghan.” Reminded Wonwoo.

 

“Oh! But he’s very cute.”

 

“He’s the same age as me.”

 

“How adorable.” Fixing the mug.

 

“Careful with this.” As Jeonghan patted Jihoon’s head softly with a reminder. He seemed fresh from washing his hair. His shampoo was fuming up the space and Jeonghan liked the scent. “He smells so good.”

 

“Our coffee might get cold.” Again, Wonwoo interrupted.

 

“Oh. Yeah. Sure.”

 

Wonwoo held Jeonghan’s hands and pulled him gently. All eyes were obviously in those little flirting they could feel in every movement Wonwoo was initiating. What a sneaky little fox. Seungcheol was pouting his mouth like a big baby. On the other hand, sadness painted on DK’s face and said to himself “I should be known as soon as possible too.”

 

Eating their breakfast, Joshua and Seungcheol were reminded about their other guest. They went in and find out that Ye Jun was awake. Awake in a manner that his eyes were the only ones who were awake.

 

“YeJun?” called Joshua with his soft voice, while trying to tap his face lightly.

 

“This is bad.” Murmured Seungcheol. “Maybe it’s because of that bad doctor. Poor hyung. You should call Dr. Eric.”

 

“Will do.”

.

.

 

The boys managed to maintain Ye Jun’s breathing. They’ve seen no red spots which was good. However, the man could be feeling pain inside. While waiting for Dr. Eric, Seungcheol called Minghao to do the massage, hoping that it’d help.

 

Meanwhile, all the boys had gathered in one place again. Seungkwan took pity to Ye Jun. “He looked so strong. I didn’t know he’d be like this too.”

 

“Yeah.” Minghao responded and ready to do his job. He held the other’s hand and felt it cold. He pressed the pressure point well, making the body twitch. Both witnesses were surprised. They actually panicked because of the grunt Ye Jun made. Minghao shouted for Seungcheol.

 

Ye Jun was blinking normal now. His body temperature was getting better. Now, they needed to wait until he becomes fully awake.

 

“Jeonghan-ah, time for your therapy.” Called Seungcheol.

 

The lost man went to him “What therapy?”

 

“It’s just simple.” He smiled. “Go to Joshua, right over there.” Pointing to where the crowd was.

Unfortunately, he could not yet recognize them all. He forgot all about the boy named Joshua. And among those handsome people assembling the machine, he got confused. The reason why he didn’t ask was, he was afraid he’d hurt their feelings for not knowing their names since Wonwoo told him earlier that they were all his friends.

 

Getting distracted to the man sitting beside him, he noticed a lot of things about Seungcheol. Other than his interesting long lashes, there’s a spot on Seungcheol’s neck where baby hairs gathered. They were encircled at one corner and to the other side of the neck. It was swirling trying to hypnotize Jeonghan to touch them. The curious bunny laid his hands on Seungcheol’s neck without intending to tickle the man.

 

Seungcheol was surprise. He shouted. On the other hand, people became curious of the ruckus

 

Learning, and obviously that he startled the young man, Jeonghan apologized. “I’m sorry.”

 

“Uh- yes? That’s fine. What’s up?”

 

“I forgot who Joshua is. Sorry.”

 

“Oh, the one with the big eyes with a little tail on his eyes. The one with the gentle smile.”

 

“Oh!” Easy to recognize it is.

.

.

.

 

After the therapy, Jeonghan was clearly on the hype of his energy. He was roaming around. Moreover, there were too many people and he felt energized as well.

 

He saw Seungcheol’s neck again. He was drawn to it. Meanwhile, a handsome demon came beside him. “You curious about him?” asked Wonwoo.

 

Jeonghan nodded.

 

“You know, I just figured out that you can remember people with their scents. That’s how you remembered me, Jeonghanie. Have a good try. There’s a good spot to smell a very strong scent.” Led Wonwoo.

 

“Where is that?”

 

“On the neck, behind the ears.” He tipped. No one could tell whether or not what Wonwoo’s trivia was true. Jeonghan became curious and did an experiment to Wonwoo first. On the other hand, the fox didn’t expect it. He was surprised and was fluttered. Jeonghan was too close!

 

“Let me see.” Jeonghan dragged his face to the spot where Wonwoo told him. Good thing nobody saw them doing that, or else it’d be a riot. Jeonghan tiptoed a little for reaching. Finally, Wonwoo sensed something strange worth his hair standing. It was thrilling. Besides, Wonwoo could feel his heart beat so fast with the sudden action.

 

Jeonghan smelled tenderly and gently. Wonwoo blushed.

 

Surprisingly, it really came out- the scent. “It’s true!” Sniffing Wonwoo so much, the other became shy. “You smell like a fresh lavender, Wonwoo.”

 

Wonwoo smiled and said “I am your Lavender anyway.”

 

Jeonghan giggled and was about to go far but Wonwoo took the chance to embrace him tightly. “Aigoo hyung. Saranghae.” With his low but sincere tone.

 

Jeonghan giggled once again and embraced the other back tightly. “I love you too.”

 

That’s when Wonwoo knew that he’d fight for his love for Jeonghan no matter what.

 

And so, the scheme was on. The reason why Wonwoo said that was because, he knew that Seungcheol had this strong tickle on his neck. Also, he wanted to make the others be known as soon as possible. He could see and actually feel how the others felt as of the moment. The looks saying ‘When will you remember me?’ eyes. It’s painful.

 

Anyway, Jeonghan was up to sniffing Seungcheol’s unguarded neck. Meanwhile, Wonwoo held their poor leader, near to be murdered, on the face tight so he couldn’t escape. “Hyung. I’m sorry, but he needs to do this. I am jealous but this may look interesting.”

 

Jeonghan was given a good signal. People were curious to Wonwoo’s proposal anyway. Some helped strangle their poor leader to have a taste of a sweet but killer move. Jeonghan put his nose on the other’s neck just right on the spot where Wonwoo told him.

 

Soon enough, Seungcheol’s hair went up with that particular sensation. Probably one of the reasons he’d die to.

 

“yyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Seungcheol shouted from a low threatening voice to a complete scream of begging. “Stop!”

 

“Just wait hyung. This is your chance to be remembered.” Said Wonwoo. “And you owe it to me.” The evil fox smiled.

 

“How was it, Jeonghanie?” asked Wonwoo.

 

“Can’t really smell it this way. Maybe I can do the one I did with you. So the scent would be covered.”

 

“You did what?” the little kitsune, Jihoon, became curious.

 

“Alright then.” Wonwoo allowed. Since he could do anything unless he’d peel a skin out of every member and put them in a small bottle like a lucky charm. Minghao and Jun could help anyway. “Stand up, hyung.”

 

Seungcheol stood up wanting to beat the younger but the time when Wonwoo released the angel bunny, he was paused. Jeonghan strike to Seungcheol’s neck that yet unguarded. It’d be deadly for Coups, that’s for sure. People knew about it. It’s so brutal that they may have to take part of it and die as well in the process.

 

“Don’t hesitate, Jeonghanie.” Said Wonwoo. Looking at his hyung, he advised. “Take your time.” And smirked.

 

“Will this really help?” Seungcheol getting threatened with every step Jeonghan was making.

 

“If you are not comfortable then I will just-“ before he finished his sentence, Jihoonie was standing straight and attentive like a dog excited for fetch. “I can. I mean. I am comfortable with it.”

 

Looking so small among all, Jeonghan thought that he might give the attempting recognition to the small and adorable one with his smiling and willing face but Seungcheol confronted that the chance was given to him first. And so be it.

 

“Okay, honey. Do it really well and I’ll try to get hold of myself.” Seungcheol welcomed Jeonghan with open arms.

 

Jeonghan felt so happy, also, comfortable because of that welcoming gesture. He felt like Seungcheol was really close to him, too bad that he couldn’t remember. On the other hand, the others were observing how it could become the solution. Well, it was Jeonghan’s hobby to sniff scents. Same as Seungcheol’s. He’s much familiar with scents right now because it was the only one that doesn’t change at all. He goes blind, he goes numb. But his nose doesn’t.

 

Jeonghan hopped in to Seungcheol’s embrace. The man was bulky but comfortable enough to cuddle. He remembered his place in between Seungcheol’s shoulders and neck. Now, he got to position his hand slowly from getting shy to the other’s ‘should we call’ abs slowly wrapping on Seungcheol’s body.

 

Seungcheol smiled. “It wasn’t that ticklish at all.” He liked it and now, he felt comfortable cuddling the younger. He closed his arms gently on Jeonghan until it felt really perfect for the both of them.

 

“How was it?” asked Seungcheol.

 

The scent was enclosed now. Jeonghan could really smell a concentrated scent. Including probably the morning and bed scent. Jeonghan giggled. “You smell like morning. Just came right straight from bed.”

 

“What do you mean?” asked Seungcheol getting shy with the description because that might be bad. “I did brush my teeth and wash my face.” Was it his armpit? Shame on him, he thought.

 

“Don’t kill Jeonghan hyung with your unwanted scent, Seungcheol hyung.” Said Minghao bravely and honestly while giggling.

 

Jihoon laughed as if it was a really good joke.

 

“You!” grunted Seungcheol. Now, worrying if he smelled really bad. “Do I smell bad Jeonghan-ah?”

 

“No. not at all. You smell like a bacon.” Jeonghan giggled as he teased. “But your scent is too strong. I can easily know if it’s you.”

 

“You hate his smell, Jeonghanie hyung.” Said Dino while laughing.

 

Vernon agreed with a quote coming from Jeonghan himself. “You said, his scent was too strong for your nose.”

 

“He’ll like mine.” Said Seungcheol.

 

Oh dear, Jeonghan was feeling comfortable. Seungcheol’s body was similar to a bed.

 

“I feel so sleepy in your arms.” Giggled Jeonghan.

 

“You remember me right now?”

 

“Not yet. But your scent is making me fall asleep again.”

 

“Ya. He needs some time.” Said Joshua who was impatient too, but looking how he do that identifying thing, he couldn’t wait for his turn. It’s even okay if Jeonghan would sleep on him though. He’s got strong arms now. He could carry anybody in their team except their tallest puppy and the 2nd tallest.

 

“How can you be so gentle?” asked Jeonghan.

 

“I’m not.” Said Seungcheol.

 

“Yeah. He’s gentle only with you, hyung.” Interrupted Soon Young.

 

“I agree.” All other agreed.

 

Jeonghan really fell asleep. Not because he’s sick but he’s pretty comforted gently. His hands were falling apart but he tried keeping it in place.

 

“You alright?” asked Seungcheol with a serious expression.

 

“Mn.” Answered Jeonghan who became alerted as he clasped his hands together once again. Seungcheol looked at the other’s face and saw a typical sleepy Jeonghan.

 

“Ya. You just woke up.” Giggled Seungcheol.

 

Positioned his head to the other’s man’s shoulder more comfortably. “Yeah. But I feel so sleepy. Can I sleep?”

 

“What can I do?” asked Seungcheol as he let Jeonghan lean on him comfotablt.  Although it was a painful memory to remember for him. Because in the same setting, that’s when Jeonghan fell asleep so well, he almost didn’t make it. However, Seungcheol couldn’t do anything anyway and said “Sleep well.”

 

“Thank you, Cheol. I owe you.”

 

Now that Seungcheol heard his nickname, he smiled and said “Everybody hears it. You owe me.”

 

Jeonghan nodded and sleep peacefully.

 

When Seungcheol sat on the couch, he’s maintaining his smile as he praised Wonwoo. “You are really smart Wonwoo. How did you find out?”

 

“He likes smelling people even before. He’d say, you smell like walnut or something.”

 

“He’d even smell my armpit.” Admitted Dino with both embarrassment and annoyance not knowing what to do about it.

 

Learning that he’s not just the one, DK agreed as well. “He does it with me too.”

 

“And you let him?” asked Minghao with disgust.

 

“We can’t tell when he’d do it. It wasn’t obvious at all.” Added Jun. “But mostly after every bath. But worry not. He seldom does it.” He chuckled.

 

“I see.” Nodded the others.

 

“Mine is with my cheeks.” Said Soon Young with wide eyes.

 

“Of course, he’d do that on that fluffy portion of yours, hyung.” Said Minghao with admiration on those soft pair of buns. “Even I would like to take a bite on it.”

 

Soon Young frowned. “You do that every time.”

 

“I do that too.” Seungkwan confessed.

 

“Now, how’s Ye Jun hyung?” asked Vernon.

 

“He’s with Mingyu in the room.” Said Seungcheol.

 

And you are okay with that?” asked Seungkwan.

 

“Yeah. Ye Jun is stable. Mingyu is beside him.”

 

“How would he know?” asked Jihoon.

 

“He’s a puppy. He’d know.” Said Seungcheol with confidence.

 

Dr. Eric came in a while. He was setting up things. “How was Ye Jun? Sorry, I left him to you.”

 

“We understand, Doc.” Said Seungcheol sitting, still with Jeonghan on his care.

 

“What’s with him?” asked the foreign doctor.

 

“He’s just sleeping.” Answered Joshua. “How are you?”

 

“I’m fine.”

 

“But you are being bullied.” Said Joshua.

 

“Why?” added Vernon.

 

“Will tell you everything, but not with Jeonghan.” Said Eric.

 

“You need help?” asked Vernon.

 

“I might need your time a bit. I’ve already called another doctor to be with me. He’ll be right here by the end of the month, I hope.”

 

“Just tell us.” Said Joshua.

 

“I didn’t mean to add into your problems, guys. I’m really sorry.” Said the doctor feeling guilty with all the scenes he caused.

 

“Not a problem” said Seungcheol “As long as we can help.”

 

“Thank you.” Eric smiled “Bought you ice cream by the way. Can somebody get it from the bag and put it in the fridge? I’ve got lots of things to do here.” Pertaining to the set up.

 

“Let me help.” Said Dino.

 

“Sweet child. Thank you.”

 

“Me too.” Volunteered Vernon.

 

Seungkwan too but because of his condition, he couldn’t. “Just rest my dear. How have you been?”

 

“Just fine.” Said the fluffly man with cast on his feet.

 

“You can also get the gummy vitamins. Got different new flavors for you guys. My pharma said my kids must’ve been disgusted with the old flavors already.”

 

“No. we’re fine. But additional flavors will excite me more.” Chuckled Jun.

 

“I knew it.” Chuckled Eric.

 

“Thank you.” Said everyone.

 

They saw how Eric arranged the new technology he brought. It was rather much complicated one than the ones they were using. The boys were watching. Mingyu was already awake carrying his pillow with him and yawn as he greet their guest.

 

“Why did you leave Ye Jun?”

 

“He’s awake too.” Said Mingyu looking to the man following him. “He said his cows needs him.”

 

“Sorry guys. It’s almost afternoon. I really need to go back.” Said Ye Jun. “will bring you more milk when I go back.” Looking and worried at Jeonghan. But the boys gave him the assurance he was just sleeping. It was a great relief for him. However, it wasn’t time for him to go yet. Doctor Eric had the matt for him to begin his session.

 

“Listen, Ye Jun. You don’t have to do this anymore. Will keep an eye of you with therapies. Just please don’t let them operate with you again. It’s quite dangerous for you right now.”

 

“But how can they find out?”

 

“There’s a way without sacrificing anything. For now, let me do the therapy. Let me fix things up. Promise I will do my best. We will return you back to normal. I just need you now to be healthy and to continue what you’re doing.”

 

“And Jeonghan?”

 

“There’s no guarantee that if you give your life to them, Jeonghan would be safe as well, Ye Jun. This is my fault and I am sorry.”

 

“No. it was my idea.”

 

“Please do as I say. If you are having your attack, contact the nearest hospital. Leave my contact to your wallet in case.”

 

“Alright. But I need to go home today.”

 

“Sure. Will drive you home.”

 

“It’s a long drive.”

 

Eric chuckled. “I’ve been to different place with these guys. I can go to a nearer farm for you.”

 

Ye Jun smiled. “Thank you.”

 

“Have you eaten?” asked Jihoon. “We can cook for you.”

 

Everyone was surprised, even Eric.

 

“You will?” asked all of them in unison. It was unbelievable.

 

Jihoon got shy so he backed up. “I mean reheat. Or DK and Mingyu can serve you new ones.” He blushed.

 

“That’d be great.” Said Ye Jun.  “Thank you. Will bring your yogurt when I return.”

 

“Then, let me cook for yah.” Said jihoon willingly.

 

“Ya. Let Mingyu or DK cook.” Said Seungcheol. Not because he didn’t trust Jihoon, he’s just worried that he’d mess up and get more embarrassed in the future.

 

“I’ll be fine.” Said Jihoon.

 

Seungcheol secretly signed at Mingyu that he should go with his hyung in the kitchen. Mingyu ran with Jihoon and said “Hyung, let’s cook together. You want kalguksu? I’m craving for it.”

 

“That sounds nice. Then, let me just assist. I don’t know how to cook that.” Voluntarily backed out by Jihoon. Thank goodness Mingyu recommended a quite delicate dish to save their kitchen and face to their guests.

 

“Thanks.”

 

“But, you know big puppy. Why don’t you wash your face first? I can see a morning star on your eyes.”

 

Mingyu panicked.

 

“And good thing I am not that tall for once since I don’t have to smell your morning breathes.” The older murmured.

 

“Coming up, hyung. Can you take the ingredients first?”

 

“Sure. Make it faster because they’re waiting.”

 

“Yeah. Be right back.”

 

Meanwhile, in the living room, Ye Jun was looking at Jeonghan feeling so comfortable in Seungcheol’s embrace. He smiled and said to himself “He’s still into that, ei?”

 

“You can put him on bed, Cheol. He’s not a baby.” Said Ye Jun.

 

“He is.” Said Seungcheol. “I’ve tried it earlier. Nope.”

 

“I see.” Ye Jun chuckled. “Doc, is there a way out of this?”

 

“It should have. We just need to figure out what we could do about it. If not completely gone, lessen the side effects and the risks.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“But we’re on progress.” Said Joshua. “Jeonghan could completely use his nose to identify. We just find out recently.”

 

“Will that information helpful?” asked Seungcheol and Wonwoo.

 

“Yeah. I need all the activities. That might help.” Said Eric.