CHAPTER 18: Baby’s Day Out

Reset: What Kind of Lover?

RESET

 

CHAPTER 18: Baby’s Day Out

 

Chan was waiting for the day of their date with Jeonghan. He’s not busy lately and he’s been thinking what gift he should buy for his momHan on their date. Jeonghan has been taking good care of him despite the lost of his memory about him. Moreover, he’s been doing that ever since they started training. Their relationship was definitely one that worthwhile despite Jeonghan playing pranks on him. Still, he considered Jeonghan as a guardian in the group.

 

He thought of buying things, but as he roam around for days to look for the perfect gift, he realized that none of them was fitted to be given to Jeonghan. He felt uneasy because right after Jun, he was up next.

 

When the two went back home, it’s like an early Christmas. One of the reasons they were late was they wrapped those that they bought from the events they’ve been.

 

Presents rained the members of Seventeen and everyone was excited opening them. One from Jun and one or maybe two for Jeonghan. They’ve already given the first batch to the people downstairs and they were extremely happy about it since they were the anime boys. But hoping that the dorm 2 boys would enjoy those things too.

 

The boys went into their rooms and opened it in private. No doubt that they were happy because of the screams and squeals heard behind the walls. Jeonghan and Jun were satisfied.

 

Dino had a personal good night greeting from Jeonghan to inform him that they would push through their date tomorrow. Dino was surprised. He felt unprepared. So, that night, he went out just to look for something for Jeonghan. He asked a friend to accompany him to somewhere where they could buy gifts.

 

Jeonghan checked upon everyone that night. Just because he liked it. Not that he need to really act tough but he usually does that now because he thought of missing them everyday.

 

He was just utterly surprised when he couldn’t find Dino everywhere. He’s looked for him thoroughly on and under his bed, even in the bathroom and in every corner of their house. He even sneaked into the other dorm hoping that Dino might have run to the other hyungs downstairs just to play because sometimes they’d call him for a video game or a movie.

 

“Damn it.” Murmured Jeonghan. Joshua caught him because he’s making a fuss walking to and fro. Joshua was there because he would use the bathroom. He was actually shocked to see Jeonghan in their dorm. Jeonghan was currently texting Dino numerous times but he wasn’t answering. Even if he calls. He was dead worry but actually, Chan has left his phone on his pocket running low battery so he’d silent it.

 

“Jeonghan. What’s the problem? What brought you here?” asked Joshua as gently as possible so he won’t startle the other.  On the contrary, Jeonghan was terrified with the sudden appearance of another member behind him.

 

“You startle me!”

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“Shua, Dino’s missing.”

 

That news would definitely startle the other. “What? How? Anything happen?”

 

“Nothing. No. I don’t know. He was so happy when I last saw him. I thought he’d go directly to bed but when I checked on him, he’s not there.”

 

“Are you sure he’s not there? He’s never been like this.”

 

“I am sure, Joshua.” Jeonghan was panicking.

 

“Okay. Calm down.” He said though his actions didn’t tell so. He’s been walking back and forth just like Jeonghan when the other noticed.

 

“I thought you need us to calm down?”

 

“Oh! Yeah. Yeah. Have you asked the other boys?”

 

“They’re all sleeping.”

 

“Maybe he became hungry and bought something outside.” Joshua was too serious that he never noticed, he’s having a private debate on his own. “No. No. Dino has never done this.”

 

“I think so too. We have snacks at home. He will not go out by himself alone in the middle of the night.”

 

“Let’s find him.”

 

“I agree.”

 

Both went out in their pajamas, not caring if anyone see them in those wardrobe. More importantly was they find Dino as soon as possible. It took them long in the streets. They’ve searched everywhere but Dino is not anywhere. Jeonghan tried to call him again but the boy’s battery was drained due to several call and text of both parties. Parents were becoming strict, huh?

 

They found him walking through the street, on his way home. “Dino!” Shouted both of them.

 

Dino was surprised, he almost run because he thought somebody would hurt him. “Oh! Hyung? Why are you outside?” hiding his stuffs bought from the market at his back.

 

“You little dinosaur, where have you been? We are all worried about you?” scolded Jeonghan. Followed by a sassy crossed arms of Joshua.

 

“Ya! It’s already late night. You haven’t been answering your phone.” Added Joshua.

 

“Oh! That? I- I think I drained my phone battery from what I checked. Sorry.”

 

“Where have you been? You should’ve told us.” Said Jeonghan a little bit with an angry voice. Dino was surprised and thought he had offended both of his favorite hyungs.

 

“Sorry, hyungdeul. I was out with my friend.”

 

“Next time, you should tell anybody, is that clear?” stated Jeonghan firmly.

 

“Yes, hyung. Sorry again.”

 

“Let’s go back.”

 

Then, they noticed that he has been hiding something from his back. Jeonghan and Joshua peaked from a corner and saw a plastic bag with gifts wrapped on it. In addition, he’s been holding a beautiful bouquet of flowers.

 

“Hyung! This is supposed to be a surprise!” said Dino

 

“Surprise?”

 

“For our date.” He turned sad because they figured it out already.

 

“Oh!” exclaimed the two.

 

“Sorry. Is it for me, Maknae-yah?” asked Jeonghan with guilt on his face, especially when Dino nodded showing his sad face because his surprise was already revealed.

 

“Oh dear.” Whispered Joshua. “Really? If you are dating someone, you could’ve told  us.” He teased, assuming he’d give up and tell the truth or something. Dino glared at him instead of using words. Jeonghan noticed that it has hurt his feelings and nudged Joshua from his sides.

 

“Thank you, Dino. Sorry for the immediate announcement.” Jeonghan smiled. “It’s okay, nothing has changed right?”

 

Dino became shy and since the flowers were visibly seen already, he gave it first. “I hope you like it.”

 

Jeonghan smiled. He felt so happy, not by receiving a bouquet but it’s the thought that counts. Chan acted like a son to him. He actually felt that he was a father at the time Dino gave the flowers. “Thank you. I will cherish this. They look and” sniffed on the bouquet “smells good.”

 

Dino regained his smile. “Sorry for going out without informing you. It’s just I feel so rushed over this. I want to give you something too.”

 

“And mine?” asked Joshua like he’s asking for love of their youngest as well.

 

“Next time when you ask me for a date.” The younger teased.

 

Their scolding changed into laughter and Dino end up sleeping beside Jeonghan that night. Early morning, around 5, Jeonghan decided to wake Dino up because it’s hell of a long drive. Their car was there and no time for breakfast but for bath only.

 

“Dino~Uri aegi? Wake up. Take a shower and let’s go.” called Jeonghan until the boy wakes up.

 

The younger looked at the clock and thought it was too early but when he saw Jeonghan’s casual get up, ready for a trip, he got up walk directly to the bathroom with his wiggly walk. After a few minutes, they’re ready to go. Their breakfast should not take too long because it’s somewhere along their trip, near a river. Since Dino wasn’t driving, he went back to sleep on the seat beside Jeonghan.

 

“Yah, Dino, keep up. If I see you like that I might fell asleep too.” But no response from the youngest.

 

“Geez! This brat.”

 

He felt alone while driving the roads, thank goodness the restaurant where they can eat breakfast had just opened and was cooking the first batch of meal for the day.

 

“Baby boy, c’mon! Let’s go! Time to eat. I’m hungry.” Tapped Jeonghan to the grown up man beside him. He’s really feeling that he’s having his son. Now, he know how kids are hard to handle nowadays since he’s experiencing a quite real life situation at the moment.

 

“Mmm.” Dino murmured but never made a movement.

 

“YA. Dino-ya, you get up or no breakfast for you.”

 

Jeonghan must be really serious. Dino was startled and got up as soon as Jeonghan slammed the door, leaving Dino inside. That poor boy had stumbled right after he went out of the car. He even slammed his head unintentionally and grabbed his head to ease the pain.

 

“Aw. Aw. Aw.” Dino repeatedly uttered.

 

“Ya, you okay?” Jeonghan rushed as soon as he heard a loud thud on the car’s headings. “Oh dear!”

 

“Yes hyung. Aw. It’s just my carelessness.”

 

“Tell me if it still persists. Let me ask Ahjussi for ice.”

 

They sat in one of their tables. Ordered food. For Jeonghan, a seafood Congee, while Chan ordered a full course. Ice was delivered as soon as possible because they could feel a little bump on Chan’s head.

 

“Sorry.” Said Jeonghan.

 

“What are you sorry about hyung? It’s my fault. And hyung, is this meal free?” he smiled adorably.

 

“Every meal we will be having today, Chan.”

 

“Really?” the boy got excited.

 

“Yes. Chan.”

 

“That isn’t fair for you but I feel so lucky.” Dino laughed heartily.

 

“Alright boy, feel lucky for today because after this, let us see.” With a sharp gaze and a suspicious smirk on his face.

 

“Alright. Let me just handle one desert for the both of us this afternoon. I’m in the mood of eating cheesecake today. You like?”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yeah!”

 

“Then, if that’s what you say. Got nothing to go against it.”

 

“Hyung?”

 

“Mn.”

 

“This trip will be expensive right? It’s out of Seoul and we have the whole day, you say.”

 

“Not really that expensive.” Jeonghan smiled as he arranged the food served to them.

 

“No.  I mean, you have been dating every single one of us. You pay for it and you pay a lot if it has been accumulated. Right?”

 

“Thank you for the concern, Chan. Don’t worry. I have a budget. Besides, your hyungs doesn’t allow me to pay for everything that’s why I have a lot for you.”

 

“You really spoil me hyung.” He chuckled.

 

“Of course! Now, should we eat? I’m hungry.”

 

“Yeah.”

.

.

.

Since Chan was so energized with a full course meal that morning, he was up to entertaining Jeonghan. He’s been cute noisy and nosy. He was like a younger version of the younger times when they both first met. He had the power of 4 or 5 children wondering around the car and asking questions that simply interest them to whichever or whatever he thought and see of.

 

Not that Jeonghan was getting either tired or frustrated because Chan was also answering his questions by himself. He never stop talking until they reached a port. Dino was puzzled. “Why are we here?”

 

“We have to cross the waters, my baby.”

 

“No car?”

 

“We should bring this.”

 

“Oh! Thank goodness.”

 

“Chan, since you are older now, why don’t you learn how to drive?”

 

“You will buy me a car, mom?” playing their usual house games.

 

Jeonghan was surprised and it cracked him in laughter. “Ya. We don’t have enough money to buy those. Ask your dad for that. Maybe he has. My point is for you to drive for me, son.” Acting straight to the other’s face.

 

“Dad is kind of poor, you know. I pity him. He’s like an old man living in a forest with his baggy pants, actually everything he wears these days were like baggy things. He’s near to be a gypsy or even a big purse. Maybe a bag.”

 

Jeonghan was again led to laughter by his one and only ‘Aegi~’ “You are cracking me up now, Chan.”

 

Chan smiled as If he was innocent, making him think that Seungcheol was really broke.

 

“Is he really broke?” Jeonghan now wondered.

 

“He seems like. He’s not actually broke. It was just an interpretation of things. He buys us food. He only buy himself small gifts. I don’t know where other else he’d spend his money.”

 

“Really? Should we buy him gifts?”

 

“I was thinking about that but his taste is quite odd. I mean quite oldies.”

 

“YA. You speak to Seungcheol like that?”

 

“Why not?” Chan chuckled. “Let’s go now, hyung.”

 

“You buy ticket first. I will wait here.”

 

Chan obeyed instantly. He bought a ticket to the ticket station, waited for the release and also the pass and ready to go back to the car.

 

While waiting for Chan, Jeonghan had an idea of texting Seungcheol and ask him how he was. “Good morning, Cheol. You feeling okay? Chan and I are out early. Update me if there something. Or if you need something.”

 

After a few while, Seungcheol texted. “Why are you out? Good morning!”

 

“We have a date today.”

 

“I see. Will you come back real fast?”

 

“Nope. Maybe late night. You want me to buy something?”

 

“Where are you exactly?”

 

“At the port. We are going to a province.”

 

“What? Let me call.” Seungcheol called with his morning voice. “Hey.”

 

“Yes.”

 

Seungcheol could hear the noises of the ships. “You are really out there in the ports?”

 

“Yes. Chan is buying our tickets now.”

 

“I see. Take care. Do you have your medicines with you?”

 

“Yes. Chan said he has his own emergency kit too.”

 

“The oxygen? That’s important.”

 

“Yes. Chan did not forget. He even dragged the therapy.”

 

“Good. Enjoy. And tomorrow, Jeonghan, I have something to tackle with you. I need help.”

 

“Sure. No problem.”

 

“Keep me posted too. Take care.”

 

“Sure. Do you want anything?”

 

“Just you two home safe.” Said with a tone so serious. Maybe he’s busy at that time. “I have to hang up. Will have a meeting later with the CEO.”

 

“Alright. See you later.” He looked at his phone and sighed “He sounded like an old man in an old relationship.” Although he was relieved hearing those voices and commands, he’s like Seungcheol at last.

 

For the remaining time before Seungcheol becomes really busy, he called his youngest. “Chan-ah?”

 

“Yes, hyung?”

 

“You know what to do. Will leave your mom to you. Don’t forget to call me whenever possible for update. Enjoy!” still with a strict voice.

 

“Sure. You too dad. Bet you are busy today.”

 

Chan heard a heavy sigh over the phone. “It will be. Will get ready to our next promotion. You will have a lot to do after Woozi fixes things. Get lots of inspiration, son. Bye.” And a smile formed Seungcheol as he finished his sentence. Feeling like a real time family talking over the phone with his now grown up son.

 

“Bye, dad.” He continued to tease.

 

He got back to Jeonghan and he wasn’t there. He was looking around like a lost child but soon enough Jeonghan arrived with goodies on his hand. He brought snacks with them, especially the one delicacy they only have.

 

“Let’s go, baby?” teased Jeonghan.

 

“Sure.” Dino smiled.

 

The older one was kind of surprised that Dino wasn’t complaining about calling him in that name. “You aren’t awkward anymore?”

 

“Nope. It’s our date and this things are the only things I can give you this day and a cake. Perhaps a coffee too.” Buckling up the seatbelt. “Where are we going?”

 

“Amusement park, Chanie.” With a grim on his face.

 

“I don’t like that additional grin, hyung.” Feeling anxious to where they would go.

 

After 2 hours, they’ve arrived to the island of their destination. Jeonghan drove the car to a zoo first. Chan was puzzled. “A zoo? I thought it is going to be an amusement park?”

 

“I want to see a panda. I searched for it. You know otter? They’re here too. Lovely bunch of DINOs.”

 

“What?”
 

Jeonghan giggled. “Nothing, they are cute like you, Chan.”

 

They went to the zoo, and Chan’s duty was to buy the tickets but from Jeonghan’s purse. They got a stamp and went inside the zoo. Even though they were both grown up men and had seen some of the animals in the zoo either live and from the internet, it was still fascinating to see them live. There’s also fun activities to enjoy with. They toured in a safari using a boat cruising a small man made river. There’s lions and tigers from both sides. It felt wild. They took so much photo on it, same with the elephant who soaked them to paint colors after a demonstration of painting. They went washing the paints all over their body with a log ride similar to the amusement parks. Now their whole body was soaked into water. They needed change.

 

It was too tiring that they felt hunger in the middle of the adventure. They bought snacks from the stalls with their cute packaging.

 

“Hyung. It is my first time trying all the things like this with you.”

 

“Yeah. I thought so too. That’s why I arranged this like a variety show. The last time we had this with you and Seungcheol, Shua and me right? I didn’t get to solo you because you have 3 pops teasing you.”

 

“Oh dear. I get that.” Then he laughed.

 

Next was the amusement park. Dino had never imagine how terrible the ride would be. They were so big and extreme for what he could see. The roller coaster was crazy but he wanted to try it. Although, they first went to a less wild first so their adrenaline would rush slowly too. Besides, they just eat a mouthful of snacks. They wouldn’t want to cause scandal by throwing up on to somebody’s head during the ride. That’s disgusting.

 

So, they enjoyed paddling with the duck by the lake, then proceed to a little fun games with the small stalls. Jeonghan was good at shooting things while Chan was good at hitting things. Perfect combo all in all. They’ve got lots of stuffs to carry that they had to go back to the car and unload it. They have complete sets of toy for each of the members as well. One camel, one swan, a rabbit, a cat, a tiger cub, a fox, a jiggly puff, a frog, a puppy, a sunflower, a marshmallow emoticon, a unicorn, and a dinosaur. It was from their best efforts that they had collected them. Well from a few of them, they got it on a vending machine. Quite hard but it saves energy.

 

Teasing was not out of the dating game. Jeonghan never runs prank and tease for Dino. However, it was weird that Dino just laughed out of it. They came to the rides of the wildest. The first thing, they survived the fall. The second one, they almost threw up because of motion sickness. But still on this together. They weren’t giving up. They need to complete their list of the extremes. At one point they were nearly convinced not to do the others because it was scary after realizing it with the three considerably the easy one among them.

 

“Chan-ah, I don’t want to say this, but I am giving up.”

 

“Hyung. It’s a relief that you want to give up and you said it faster than me. Why don’t we grab lunch now? Let’s rest hyung. I don’t want to do this anymore.” Pleaded him.

 

Jeonghan laughed as he saw Chan lay onto his lap helplessly. “How about sweets. We have one more stop to do and lunch should be after this.”

 

“Aigoo.”

 

“Wait Chan. Let’s eliminate the other two but let’s wrap this up with the last and ultimate one.”

 

Dino gulped looking at a tricky and scary and long roller coaster. “You sure want to try that amongst the others, hyung?”

 

“Yeah.” Jeonghan was convinced. “The loser will be a slave of one day.”

 

Dino looked at him “That sounds interesting.” He smiled. Now, Jeonghan was shaking.

 

“Quit that smile, Chanie. You don’t look cute on that.”

 

“How do we identify the winner?”

 

“The first to scream.”

 

“I have to win this.” Said the younger.

 

“I shouldn’t have brought this agreement up.” The older becoming anxious.

 

Dino made a recording stating that Jeonghan and him should abide to whatever agreement they had that day. All sealed with their voices after a detailed explanation of the game.

 

They were both on their bravest attitude right now. No one likes to lose. They both ride the ride, fastened their seatbelts tightly and ready for a fight. When the ride had started, it was sow, of course. It was going up and they were both preparing for a fall. It’s just that they didn’t imagine that the fall was not actually a fall but a fast back ward extra speed going to the start line as they fall from behind which was soul breaking. Jeonghan was heard screaming. Dino noted that. After that, he was allowed to scream as well, thank goodness, so he let out a voice cracking shout. It was the longest rides of their life and they’d never repeat it again.

 

“It’s a hell of a ride, hyung.” With a dazed expression. “We should bring Mingyu hyung and DK hyung here. Oh! Don’t forget Seungcheol hyung.”

 

Jeonghan chuckled. Up to another plan again. “That’s a great idea. Seungkwan looks cute too.”

 

“Why can’t we do all kill? We are sure the winner of this game hyung. We are the bravest among the members But-“ looking at the ride “Probably will never ride on that again.” Dino laughed.

 

“You are right. Chan, let’s eat lunch first before the sweets. I think my energy got by the air.”

 

“I agree.”

.

.

.

The evil mom and son had plans plotted to their poor members, although they set a grand prize for the winner. They enjoyed talking together, teasing each other for that matter and eating together. It’s been a while since they had time alone like that. Dino enjoyed the abundance of his wish for that day, but sure he wouldn’t abuse that privilege. It was just so lucky of him that no attacks had happened since morning. They only had to perform that therapy because it can’t be missed twice.

 

Last stop was the Little France. That was way too far, but Jeonghan wanted to bring Chan there because he thought he’s like the little prince. That last location was a chill time and they were slowly feeling their bodies getting lazy each time they took a step.

 

“I really enjoyed this day, Hyung. Thank you for the treat.”

 

“No worries about that. I am glad you are happy. Sitting their lazy body on a bench.”

 

“Would you like to go to a café now?”

 

“Yeah. This is a perfect place to have some sweets.”

 

“You bet.”

 

They some satisfying pastry. Dino wasn’t so thrifty and brought Jeonghan to a nice and well-dressed café in the whole small village. They had tea time there and their pasties turned out to be superb. They stayed there for a while. Dino paid the bills with Don. Jeonghan was impressed. “I am impressed of this gesture, Dino. Thank you.”

 

“That’s nothing. Let me buy for hyungdeul too.” He chuckled and sincerely wanted his desire to share the pastry they had. He was sure that they would like a little treat from their youngest. His hyungs have soft spot for him and they’d probably melt after Chan give things to them, they just don’t show it.

 

He bought cakes plus 13 boxes of sweet and cute macaroons. Jeonghan was surprised by the amount he bought. “Chan, that’s too plenty.”

 

“Nope. Not at all.”

 

“Must be so expensive.”

 

“Nope. Not at all.” And the younger wink.

 

“As you say boss.” Jeonghan gave him a gentle chuckle. “Time to go home. Daddy’s texting me right now.”

 

“Oh boy. Let’s go. Hyung, can you teach me how to drive?”

 

“Honey, just ask Mingyu. I don’t have the patience and you know that.” Jeonghan giggled.

 

“Mnn. Yeah, probably right.” The other chuckled too.

 

They went home late night. Jeonghan parked the car in front of their dorm and that’s when Dino gave him his presents, aside from the macaroons.

 

“Oh, thank you!”

 

“Open it. I want to see your reaction.”

 

“Alright.” Said Jeonghan excitedly. The first thing was a notebook, but it looked like it’s used. Jeonghan opened it and theirs a letter, obviously Dino’s handwriting about how grateful he is to Jeonghan. The next thing was pictures on different pages. There’s a drawing on each. One, was a cartoons of them drawn by his friend that he met that night. He paid him for a good effort of drawing a cute mini him and Jeonghan together. And then the rest was pictures with doodles just like the one that Jeonghan made for them all when he was gone to London last time.

 

“This is sweet.” Jeonghan obviously loved that. “Will read every page thoroughly in my room this is worth a hot cup of tea, Chan. Thank you so much.”

 

Jeonghan soon opened the other gifts and it showed two expensive gifts. One was a necklace and one was a bracelet. Then, after he saw Jeonghan opened it, Chan took the honor of placing it on Jeonghan. And then, grabbed his pair and wore it as well.

 

“There! Couple things!”

 

“Oh! Of course, I will never forget out couple thing too, Chan.” Jeonghan brought out a t-shirt that states two absurd graphic tee with the topic of father and son. “We should wear this often, Chanie~ Open the other.”

 

Chan opened and it was a pair of earrings. “Woah, hyung! This is lovely.”

 

“Since I noticed a piercing on your ears the last time we were together, I thought that piece is good for you. Hope you’ll use it.”

 

“Of course! Thank you.”

 

“Let’s get back? Cheol will be definitely mad at me.”

 

“Don’t worry, I will defend you.”

 

When they went out, Dino called for Jeonghan again. Lastly, he landed a good and warm embrace to the older. “Thank you, hyung.”

 

Jeonghan embraced him as well. “That’s nothing buddy, we can do that anytime.” But Dino never lifted his head just yet. Jeonghan wonder why. He peaked at Chan’s now bright red face. He smiled when he noticed that he’s probably crying. Jihoon is his older brother, that’s why. They’re wild but has soft and delicate heart inside. Jeonghan tightened his embrace and spoke nothing and realized that Chan has been laughing everytime. He never show his grumpy face even though maybe he’s going overboard with teasing. He felt sorry because of it.

 

“Hyung, I will cherish you forever. I miss you so much.”

 

And well, his other hyungs had just arrived from different schedules and saw them there. Jeonghan signaled the others to just go ahead because Dino needed more time and in order not to be embarrassed. Since Jeonghan’s hand was lifted off Dino’s head, Seungcheol had this idea to caressed Dino on his head telling him that he did a good job without disturbing him. Jihoon came second to pat him on the boy’s head and with a smile he walk by. The last who caressed him was Joshua.

 

“I love you hyung. I love you.”

 

“I love you too, Chan. Please don’t cry. You are making me feel guilty.”

 

“Don’t be. Always remember that I will be right here for you.”

 

“That’s my boy.” Pulling Chan’s head and wiping his tears. “You did a great job Dino. I should be the one thanking you. I’m sure your hyungs are waiting for your present. Let’s drop them off and sleep because I am too tired.”

 

Dino nodded as he swiped his tears by his arms. They both carried the goods from their car. It sure was a lot but thank goodness the elevator was good. “Chan, you like to sleep beside me again tonight?”

 

“Sure!”

 

When they got back to their dorms, all give him a sweet cuddle and a kiss to wherever they want to. Dino was disgusted “What is happening to you guys!” complained like he normally does.

 

“Thank you for the food, Dino. Heard you bought us those.” Said Mingyu and offered him a bear hug with a saucy kiss.

 

“Geez, hyung! Get lost. Thank you is enough.”

 

The most surprising thing was Jihoon gave a hug himself. Voluntarily.

 

“Something’s fishy here.” Murmured Chan.

 

“You are.” Answered Jihoon. “That’s a normal thing to do when the maknae buys goodies to his hyungs. This is a job you’ve done, Chan.”

 

“He’s weird.” Frowning his brows.

 

“Thanks!” said the others.

 

Seungcheol would give him a lion hug though. He couldn’t breathe. “Great job, son. Good night now.”

 

“Sure.”

 

It was more extreme when he sent his gift to the 2nd floor. It was chaotic. Their baby cub was rubbing his fluffy cheeks to their youngest while the other had their own exhausting way of showing their gratefulness to Chan.

 

“This is more exhausting that the rest of my day. Oh god.”

 

 

Still with me? Haha. Hang in there. Will give you the main story right after the datesssss. Haha. Please have patience. We are getting there. Please do say Hi to me right at the comment section, I’d love to read them. Take care y’all. Love yah! ENJOY!