CHAPTER 03: SERIES OF INTENDED AND REAL TIME CHAOTIC UNFORTUNATE EVENTS

Reset: What Kind of Lover?

RESET

 

CHAPTER 03: SERIES OF INTENDED AND REAL TIME CHAOTIC UNFORTUNATE EVENTS

 

Rushing to their home, Jeonghan didn’t forget to buy a treat for the members. It’s still dawn and luckily the one selling in that very stall was still cooking fresh tteokbokki. Jeonghan grab some and the other half was odeng, in case tteokbokki wasn’t that fine with their palettes like in Soon Young’s case.

 

They grabbed a taxi going home because time was of importance.

.

.

.

Entering their dorm was heart wrecking. Hoshi didn’t know how to explain themselves since it was his responsibility that they went out that night. Jeonghan volunteered to open the door, hiding Hoshi behind him for security purposes because he knew that they’d scold at the poor Hamji right away and not him, even though it was his idea, due to his conditions.

 

When they went in, they saw Joshua sitting right in front where he could see the boys coming in from the door.

 

“Good morning.” Jeonghan greeted awkwardly.

 

Joshua smiled but when he called Soon Young, his gentle face became serious like a father caught a son doing such unpleasant things.

 

“Soon Young.” He stated firmly.

 

Soon Young went out from Jeonghan’s back like a child on his heads down while pouting his lips. Soon Young was sulking because he knew he was wrong. Now, he’s nervous that Joshua might get angry at him and he has the right to do so. However, since Joshua knows no anger in his dictionary being the gentleman (slightly playful too) his scolding became like a nag.

 

“What time is it now, Soon Young?”

 

“5 in the morning, hyung.” Said Soon Young with guilt.

 

“What time are you supposed to go to bed and get up?”

 

“After shower and around 4 in the morning.” Answered Soon Young with a soft voice like a kid as he answered in details.

 

“Where have you been?”

 

“Actually, Joshua, I am the one who asked him to go out last night.” Saved Jeonghan.

 

“I know. I was there. But you are aware that we have a schedule today for a shoot.” Scolded Joshua to Jeonghan as well. Seemed like no special treatment for Jeonghan, which Soon Young was surprised about.

 

Well, Jeonghan became scared, but he thought that it was just right that he was also reprimanded. On the other hand, Joshua knew that it’d be unfair for Soon Young to be reprimanded alone. He knew what he’s doing and he’d stand for it just to make sure it’s properly addressed- clear and understood.

 

“Sorry.” Jeonghan apologized. “It won’t happen again.”

 

“Sure it will not ever happen again. Take a bath now and prepare. Our manager will be here shortly.”

 

“Sorry, hyung. I know it’s my responsibility.” Said Soon Young, repenting from what he’s done. He also realized that he did not only jeopardize Jeonghan’s health but him too because they both sleep outside without a proper shelter.

 

“I’m sure you know why I am acting like this, Soon Young-ah. It’s also for you.” Joshua suddenly became tame. And his smile was seen again from his beautiful face.

 

Meanwhile, since Jeonghan knew it was his fault, he whispered to Soon Young before they split “Sorry, Soon Young-ah… Let’s go out another time.” With a wink, Jeonghan promised.

 

“It’s alright, hyung. Maybe later after our promotions.”

 

“Sure.”

.

.

.

Before taking his shower, Jeonghan didn’t forgot the snacks he brought them. The extra hot tteokbokki and odeng. It was out of sincerity and purity of intentions, however, he didn’t know what’s going to happen after. He’s quite naughty in the first place and everybody knows it. That’s his nature and experimenting is part of his getting to know the others.

.

.

.

They were all preparing for their shoot. Everyone was getting dressed finally. Their managers also came by to give their breakfast because they thought they had extra time to let the boys eat breakfast so they could have more energy.

 

They went in one dorm, so they could eat altogether since the managers brought a potluck type of buckets. All in one big container- for sharing. They were also delighted that they could smell fresh tteokbokki and oden included in their breakfast.

 

“Let’s eat!”

 

It wasn’t too good for the tteokbokki to get cold, so they thought it’d be nice to eat it first. They prepared their chopstick to get one tteok and eat it all together. At first, they could taste the sweetness and they could enjoy the chewiness of the tteok, but soon after, the pain slowly took its action.

 

People became quiet, especially Seungcheol and Joshua who had also delicate tongues among all. Soon Young picked odeng instead. He learned his lesson very well. Though, Jeonghan had to try it again because he’s thrilled eating with challenge one more time.

 

It was visible at Seungcheol’s eyes the tremble of not knowing what to do. Meanwhile, Joshua threw the tteok on the tissue as the first step to prevent the fire to spread, however, it has been attacking him even with a little amount. He drank water, which was his first solution, but the spiciness couldn’t be removed off on his poor tongue just yet.  

 

“Yah! Who ordered tteokbokki?!” asked Cheol with conviction and seemed with a will to punch the one who did.

 

Jeonghan was surprised. He didn’t know that Seungcheol would react like that. He was scared, but he’s brave enough to raise his hands and confess that he bought the snacks.

 

All were surprised. On the other hand, Seungcheol became tame, but he couldn’t stop acting in pain. He grabbed water first and consumed it in one go.

 

“I’m sorry. Didn’t you like it? Does it hurt?” asked their angel worriedly.

 

A pause was experienced inside their room. They had no clue on how to fix this because normally, Jeonghan would laugh at this, but now that he lost his memory, the boys didn’t know how exactly it would affect him.

 

Meanwhile, Jeonghan approached Seungcheol with another cup- but this time, it’s milk that’s inside it. Aigoo, he approached so tame and loveable. The boys was confused on how to react on that.

 

Instead of the usual Seungcheol nagging about the incident, his eyes just followed Jeonghan calmly. He didn’t know where to start. When he grabbed the cup of milk to drink, he couldn’t take his eyes off the (genuinely) worried Jeonghan that time.

 

The boys were looking at them and observe. Dino couldn’t take the pain anymore. He also ran to get a cup of milk, hoping that it could help. Minghao, on the other hand, grabbed the whole pack of milk while Mingyu prepared the cups.

 

How do they act it cool? Everyone was worried because Jeonghan felt that it was his fault.

 

Suddenly, Seungkwan stood up and sang “Milk is the best in the morning~” he even added the logo song Jeonghan made for his radio “A cup of warm milk.”

 

“Is it too hot for everyone?”

 

“Not for me.” Said Jihoon saving their asses from making Jeonghan upset and guilty in the morning.

 

“Not to me either.” Said Wonwoo coolly while digging into another round, though it somehow sting his tongue harshly. Nonetheless, he’s good at it. “It’s spicy. The kick is different but I like it.”

 

Woah! Those two were hitting the right soft spot inside Jeonghan’s heart. Unfair.

 

Jun giggled from the corner and agreed to Wonwoo. “I guess this is the spiciest tteokbokki I’ve ever had.”

 

“Do you not like it?” asked Jeonghan.

 

“Not at all. I love spicy food. I can enjoy this. But the others couldn’t, hyung.” He chuckled. “Some of us couldn’t handle spicy like Soon Young, Seungcheol hyung and Joshua hyung. Joshua hyung likes spaghetti~” he added out of the blue, but with the help of that, the atmosphere went lighter that before.

 

“May I know who don’t like spicy food?” asked Jeonghan.

 

Some raised their hands including the three in the beginning of the list. Some answered “I’m okay with it as long as it’s right in my palette.” That’s Vernon.

 

“I understand. I’m sorry. You can eat the odeng instead.” He smiled with no hard feelings. At least he learned something new.

 

“Don’t get mad, hyung.” Said DK with a cautious tone.

 

“I’m not. Is your tongue okay?”

 

“Yeah. It’s a little burnt though.” He stated merrily. “But, I’ll have odeng. Thank you for the food.”

 

Meanwhile, Jeonghan was caught looking at their general leader. Mingyu tapped him because he saw Jeonghan looking directly at him. Seungcheol gazed at Jeonghan and thought he’s thinking that he’s mad.

 

No need for Seungcheol to walk towards Jeonghan because Jeonghan did it himself already. “Are you fine?”

 

“Yeah. Yeah. Don’t worry.” Acting cool as ever.

 

However it didn’t convince Jeonghan at all with Seungcheol’s gestures, slightly blowing some air to reduce the pain. Despite the almost natural acting Seungcheol was portraying, except the blowing of his lips, Jeonghan couldn’t feel relieved. That’s why, Seungcheol opened his arms, trying to do the things he was doing to Jeonghan before, to see if it still works. Their general leader spread his arms and signaling Jeonghan to come forward and fit his slim body to his embrace. Motion memory wise, Jeonghan stepped forward and embraced him while whispering “I’m so sorry, Cheol.” And later on giggle.

 

“Why are you giggling?” asked Seungcheol while getting his hug even tighter like he usually does when Jeonghan teases him.

 

Jeonghan, on the other hand, felt really comfortable that finally he could fit in and the boys were also getting comfortable around him.

 

“You are the opposite of what I thought, leader-nim.” Said Jeonghan giggling.

 

Meanwhile, Jeonghan felt that the embrace were getting tighter and tighter “What opposite, Jeonghanie?” with a strong voice yet of teasing tone.

 

“I thought you are strong and very manly.”

 

“Yes, I am. But I have also weakness like Samson or Captain America or Superman.”

 

Jeonghan continued to giggle “I get it. I get it.” While tapping Seungcheol’s shoulder to tell him to stop because he couldn’t breathe.

 

Meanwhile the boys were happy that Jeonghan was finally getting comfortable with them, however, seeing their eldest hugging each other for a long time made one of each a little jealous.

 

“Achk!” shouted one.

 

Everyone was surprised and find the one who shouted pain. Only to learn that it was Jihoon holding his left eye.

 

“What happened?” asked the other worriedly.

 

“I think I have something in the eye.”

 

Soon Young ran to rescue. He was so worried that he moved like flash. Only to realize that Jihoon was bluffing when he pushed him far far away with extreme force.

 

“Ack! Jeonghan hyung…” he called sweetly, and oh so hurt.

 

“Ah, Jinjja! This hyung!” whispered Seungkwan sassily when he found out that it was just a play. While the others had an expression of disbelief of how witty their Jihoon acted. Really? Just to call Jeonghan’s attention?

 

The members wore a disbelief face, but Jeonghan was alert and was about to escape Coups’ arms for Jihoon. But Seungcheol wouldn’t let him go easily.

 

“But I am hurt too.” Said Seungcheol with an aegyo, which he detest out of all.

 

Another shock expression was worn by the members. But Jihoon wouldn’t lose. “Jeonghan hyung~” he called once again.

 

“Coups? Do you do aegyo too?” asked Jeonghan, the reason that he stopped struggling out of the other’s arms with a wide cute big eyes. “Woah.” He spoke with a double meaning context. Depends on how you look at it. From the point of view of people like Vernon, Seungkwan, Minghao, Dino, Wonwoo, Joshua, and of course Jihoon… there mind would go like “Disgusting.” While the rest accepted what he acted.

 

“Of course. But can you release me. I need to see Jihoon.”

 

“He has Hoshi.”

 

“His saliva is showering on me.” Jihoon complaint, while the innocent poor man signed heavily.

 

“Woah… this friend.” Soon Young uttered.

 

Jihoon seemed to win because Jeonghan still went to him, blow his eyes, and look at it closely saying “You okay now?”

 

With a smile, Jihoon nodded. “Yeah. Thanks, hyung.”

 

“Woah jinjja.” Mingyu sighed. “This hyung really knows how to steal the scene.” He added.

 

Meanwhile, Dino was the one collecting their trash. He was about to throw all their mess when he slipped on to the floor because Wonwoo’s things were blocking the way. Dino managed to balance himself. Seungkwan and DK were the first one to run and see what happened to their little boy while carrying the next garbage bag to be thrown away. They saw that Dino panic-y saved himself, but how the hell he still sat on the floor? On what purpose?

 

Meanwhile, in Dino’s head… “He might come to rescue.” And then he shouted in pain “Ack!” 

 

Hearing the shout, the others follow.

 

“What happened?” almost all the hyung-line asked worriedly.

 

“You okay?” Jeonghan added seeing their youngest flopped on the floor.

 

“Ya. Are you hurting somewhere?” asked Seungcheol worriedly yet on a manly tone.

 

Jeonghan rescued while Joshua ordered to get an ice for Dino.

 

The two witness almost curse as they’ve witness a lot of cons that morning just to get Jeonghan’s attention. “Really now? The competition has begun.” Murmured DK while thinking of a strategy. Same goes for Seungkwan and most probably, the others too.

 

“Can you stand?” asked Jeonghan who was in front of the ‘poor boy’ who collapsed by accident.

 

Dino nodded cutely. Aigoo, he immediately melted Jeonghan’s heart. Jeonghan caressed his head and helped him stand up.

 

Minghao brought the cold compress, being their traditional and herbal specialist inside the house, and gave it to Joshua.

 

“Hey, be honest, are you hurting somewhere?”

 

“No, hyung. Thank you. I’m fine now.” With a smile like that of a child.

 

“Ahhh- oh my gawsh.” Seungkwan murmured in a high toned pitch because he can’t even look at his con artists friends.

 

Later on, Dino complaint. “Wonwoo hyung! Keep your things on your cabinet!”

 

Automatically, Mingyu picked Wonwoo’s things up and started nagging immediately while putting them back to where they were supposed. “Hyung! You need to pay more attention to your things.” said Mingyu endlessly.

 

On the other hand, Wonwoo wore a grin instead of apologetic expression. “Sorry.” That’s all he could say.

 

After that series, it was truly unbelievable that unfortunate happenings continued occurring to their members one by one.

.

.

.

On their way to the set, troubles were continuously occurring, and it’s weird.

 

Inside the vocal team van, one bumped his head onto the car window, which was DK’s excuse. One got his leg hurt because of some irregular sitting position due to an abrupt break, which was Seungkwan’s. Joshua did his, slight true though, when he opened the car door clipping his hands to support the heavy door in an inclining parking lot. It was too heavy that he slightly hurt his fingers assisting the others as they alight the car. He got what he wanted, though. It’s worth the pain. Jeonghan kept holding his hand with his request to keep pressing it, so it won’t hurt.

 

Their managers were quite problematic because of the sudden accidents that keep hurting their members one by one- weirdly. One member at a time.

 

“This is weird.” Said the other manager.

 

“The what?” asked the new manager- Manager Jeon, who couldn’t get used to their names yet.

 

“These boys usually act tough.” Said the other.

 

“Really?” replied the new one.

 

“They act manly although they’re really not… but today… it is weird that they act like a toddler getting hurt each time.” Tilted his head in a problematic way. “Mingyu is the only clumsy member, but how come they all became one too?”

 

“Maybe the concept?” guessed the other, since sometimes he saw them into their character during clap. Like they really meditate on each concept each time they shoot or perform. It was to portray their intentions, but he was a little convinced that it was a little weird this time. It’s cringey.

 

On the other hand, Manager Jeon continued to observe.

.

.

.

Shooting began and the boys didn’t have the intentions of faking their pain just to call Jeonghan’s attention. Some did not use the ‘pain strategy’ but the clingy one. Others caught Jeonghan’s attention by their adorable characteristics and weirdness. It draws interest on them without even saying a word or calling one’s attention.

 

Jun for example. He’s playful. He kept on jumping and turning and playing with the things around the set. Seungcheol was already scolding him- well, that’s his true character behind his charismatic charm. Jeonghan was so surprised that he’s more naughty today than the other days.

 

“Ya. Did they feed you chocolate?” scolded Seungcheol one last time.

 

However, Jun only giggled as a reply. And all Seungcheol could do was to sigh heavily. Minghao came close to Jun, lecturing him on how to behave properly in the set. He even scolded him in Chinese. Minghao was like an older brother sometimes. Jeonghan became confused. Manager Jeon too.

 

Later on, Jun became upset because all of the people were reprimanding him. He lose the energy and sat by the corner behind the big elephant sculpture. He instantly became quiet and no one really cares. Jeonghan went to him quietly and asked “Jun? Are you okay?”

 

Jun remained quiet like a child scolded by his parents. Aigoo, his mood was really ruined by the scolding. He’s really upset. He also know that it was his fault and he’s now reflecting on it. No. Actually, it was his adrenaline rush with the milk chocolate given to him a while ago. Sweets makes him hyper and unintentionally move his body to wherever it’d bring them.

 

Jun reached for Jeonghan’s hand. Jeonghan grabbed it. He sat beside the low battery Jun, while Jun started clinging on him like a monkey. Jeonghan’s body was now Jun’s as of this moment and said. “Sorry for my behavior earlier. I drank milk chocolate.”

 

Jeonghan was processing what Jun had said. It’s quite childish. He didn’t even know if that works because it never happened to him- the what they call ‘adrenaline rush’ after a sweet intake.

 

“I usually get hyper when I eat or drink sugar.”

 

“Are you always like that?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Oh!” amazed on what he discovered, he became interested and asked Jun about it. They talked a lot. Jeonghan find Jun a little weird but cute. Sometimes, their conversation were out of the things he would thought of, but he believed that he’ll get used to it. Jeonghan believed that Jun must really be an artist. Especially when he discovered that he was a child actor. Artists’ logical possibilities were wide, deep sometimes, senseless but you’d fall for it, but most of the time it was real based on their own worlds that even science couldn’t explain. He noticed that too with Vernon who was spacing out with his headphones on his ears for the longest of time. Jeonghan saw Vernon steadily at daze at the space without even saying a word. He couldn’t even find time to socialize because he likes spending time alone. Good for Jun, he’s talkative.

 

Jeonghan tried calling him by a hand signal. It took time before Vernon notice, even though, he’s staring directly at them.

 

When Vernon finally noticed, he smiled handsomely. Who couldn’t smile with someone smiling at you? He’s like a celebrity in Jeonghan’s eyes.

 

Vernon responded to Jeonghan’s call by going to him. He sat beside Jeonghan and smile once again. Jeonghan got curious with what Vernon was listening to.

 

“Vernon, May I know what you are listening to?” asked Jeonghan.

 

“Ah… this helps me relax.” Vernon took his earphones out to share it with Jeonghan.

 

Upon hearing the music, Jeonghan abruptly looked at Vernon with a little distorted expression. The music was instrumental… it’s not really a music to Jeonghan. It’s kind of a sound effect when you are dreaming or somehow being moved to another dimension, planet and whatsoever. It’s drawing him weak, wanting to rest or to relax. Jeonghan didn’t know how to react when asked… “Do you like it?” by Vernon.

 

Jeonghan remained still. Knowing that his hyung probably sensing weirdness in the music he’s listening to, he giggled and said. “It’s weird right?” though, he was amazed that it was Jeonghan’s first time getting curious to what he listens to.

 

After a while, Jeonghan honestly answered with a nod and “Yeah. Why do you listen to that?”

 

Vernon continued to chuckle. Now, he’s showcasing his complete set of tiny teeth out of amusement. “Nothing. I find it relaxing.”

 

“I see.” Jeonghan smiled “it’s getting my energy, Vernon.” He joked.

 

“Ah, really? That’s bad then.” Vernon laughed. Jun asked to listen to it too because he thought it would help him if it could drain energy.

 

Listening to it was another world to Jun, but it did help him relax. They ended leaning to each other to rest. Vernon being the foundation.

.

.

.

Minghao called them once the shooting started. They immediately got up, but Jeonghan needed an assistance because his body was relaxed at the moment from his previous position and mood.

 

Minghao smiled and said “Get up no, hyung.” Together with assisting him up. “Time to shoot.”

 

“I’m sleepy.” Said Jeonghan with his large eyes half open. It was due to the restless night with Hoshi by the river.

 

“Tell me if you are not feeling well.”

 

“I am feeling very well, Minghao. It’s just that, I’m too relaxed.” Jeonghan giggled his excuse as he assumed that The8 was a caring and a gentle person.

 

Meanwhile, they heard a shout “Hoshi fighting!!!”

 

The shout made Jeonghan wake up a little bit, but Hoshi who was sleeping while getting his make-up done had a heart attack. His innocent face got sulky after finding out that it was a prank again.

 

“Time to shoot, imma.” Called Seungcheol.

.

.

.

Upon shooting, there were a lot of scenes to do. There was a time when they had to climb up to heaven and such. Their tall puppy never miss a small accident to happen a day. It would be a miracle if Mingyu didn’t cause any clumsiness in a day.

 

Being tall, it’s hard to measure if he’s going to bump on something or not- also, that’s due to his pure clumsiness. He bumped his head on a piping of the set. “ackh!”

 

How many ‘ackh!’ would Seventeen hear that day? It was too bad for Wonwoo who was following him that Mingyu bumped his but on his head. Luckily, Wonwoo wasn’t climbing yet, otherwise, he had fallen as well. The tall puppy jumped out the ladder, resulting for another accident, pressing his body on the poor Wonwoo.

 

“Aw!” said Wonwoo, pushing the big and heavy puppy off his body. “Get lost.”

 

The boys ran and assisted them well. Wonwoo did not acquire serious injury, thankfully, but he did felt a little dizzy since Gyu was such a bear-type puppy.

 

“Sorry, hyung.” Apologized Mingyu while holding his head which he assumed had lump by now.

 

“Did you bump too hard?” Jeonghan asked worriedly as he pat his head like a puppy. Minghao was worried about his friend but the patting made him giggle because he could actually visualize Mingyu as a big dog with his tiny curls.

 

Unfortunately, the hit was hard, it made Mingyu dizzy as well, plus the fall he’s gone through. Minghao joined the patting too- for fun and for comforting.

 

“You okay?” asked their hyung- line including their managers, now, to Wonwoo.

 

“Yeah.” Replied Wonwoo.

 

Meanwhile, Seungcheol was examining the construction of the set. As he investigated if it was just Mingyu’s clumsiness or there were some foul set-up anywhere. Seungcheol hadn’t seen any pipe like Mingyu explained. Though, Seungcheol thought that if Mingyu would have just acted it out, it’d be too realistic and also dangerous by jumping himself off the ladder. Fortunately, he just climbed up a little from the ground and his long legs could catch his whole body avoiding more damage. Seungcheol went up and discovered that a piping was covered by the cloud-like props, and because Mingyu was a puppy, he wouldn’t care. Their leader immediately called somebody’s attention to fix things to avoid more casualties.

 

Mingyu was still aching from the incident. Meanwhile, Wonwoo, despite feeling okay, was bleeding through his nose. Everyone panicked. Seungcheol ran. He tried to wipe the blood from Wonwoo’s bleeding nose with his hands but it was continuous so it had become messier. Jeonghan caught the available fabric which was his beret- goodness, gracious!- while Seungkwan and DK even shouted calling for a towel and ice. They even bumped their shoulders, causing more casualties in the set. They get their scolding from Seungcheol and even Joshua, so they tried to calm down a bit, but their bones in the shoulder were screaming in pain because it clashed so hard.

 

“Ya! Careful you two!” reminded Seungcheol and Joshua.

 

“You alright?” with Jeonghan’s opposite vibe.

 

Their manager ran out to the coleman container with their drinks on it and grabbed an ice.

 

“Sorry, hyung. Sorry, hyung.” Mingyu apologized like a broken tape.

 

“Stop talking, big clumsy puppy.” Said Wonwoo calmly.

 

“Anything hurting Wonwoo?” asked Jeonghan. But he got the same reply. NONE.

 

Their shoot got delayed because of medical issues. Minghao volunteered to get a Chinese medicine from the nearest pharmacy for the boys who acquired bruises and also for Wonwoo. He dashed with the energetic Jun with their manager to fix things up, so they could resume.

.

.

.

Shooting that day was a big trouble and a big mess. Aigoo. When they got home, they flat their bodies on the floor. It was a tiring and panicky day for all of them. They were on one dorm as Seungcheol wanted to remind the boys to be careful, and to also remind them with their upcoming schedules including the promotions to different shows.

 

“I’m hungry.” Stated Jun after dispersing.

 

Jihoon agreed. “Let’s buy outside.” He suggested.

 

In Seungcheol’s worry, because they’ve caught into many accidents that day, he feared that they would encounter some more when they go out he suggested to order online instead.

 

“That’s boring.” Said Vernon.

 

“What if you cause more accident? Tell me, huh?”

 

“I want to go to a café and eat pasta.” Joshua added.

 

“That’d be fun.” Said Minghao.

 

“Yeah. I want coffee.” From Seungkwan.

 

“Coffee? This late night? You need rehabilitation my dear donsaeng.” Replied Soon Young worriedly.

 

Chan was laughing. He also agreed. “He’s an addict, hyung. He’d experience withdrawal and he couldn’t take it.”

 

All laughed.

 

“Yah! It’s not drugs.” Rebuted Seungkwan.

 

“Looks like it to you.” Said DK

 

“These idiots!” interrupted Coups. “We order here.”

 

Meanwhile, Joshua and Mingyu were tapping Jeonghan to make a request.

 

“Hyung, he can never decline whatever you wish.” Whispered Mingyu.

 

“He’d be mad.” Answered Jeonghan.

 

“I’ll treat you a blueberry cheesecake.” Bribed Joshua.

 

“And I’ll treat you a strawberry yogurt smoothie.” Added Mingyu.

 

“Mingyu. I want smoothie too.” Whispered Wonwoo from Mingyu’s back.

 

“Why me?”

 

“Co’z you have lots of money from your individual work.” Wonwoo sent the lamest of excuse.

 

Mingyu, being an idiot, took it as a good excuse and accepted it. “Fine. Just make Seungcheol hyung allow us to eat outside.”

 

“Call.” He tapped Jeonghan and said “Jeonghan hyung, you go first and I’ll second the motion.” Shocks! It’s a revolt now.

 

Jeonghan nodded and proceeded to the plan.

 

“Seungcheol-“

 

“Call him Seungcheolie~” Joshua advised.

 

“I can hear you.” Said Seungcheol as he could. “Loud and clear.” Making a straight face.

 

“Seungcheolie~ I think a café is a good idea.”

 

Seungcheol was shook for a moment, but he’s still firm that they would be eating inside their dorm.

 

Seeing that it’s not effective, Minghao coached him too. “Do the aegyo, hyung.”

 

“How?”

 

“Pouty lips. Big eyes. If you need to go near and touch his hand- you have my permission.” Jihoon directed.

 

“What permission are you talking about?” whispered Joshua to Jihoon, while Hoonie responded with a naughty smirk.

 

“You have my permission too.” Said the desperate Joshua.

 

Seungcheol knew that it was all planned. He could actually hear everything but he didn’t know how hard he could make himself not to feel weak with Jeonghan’s attack.

 

“Go now.” Signaled Minghao.

 

“Coups?” asked Jeonghan with a very gentle voice.

 

“Go hyung! Your powers won’t fail.” Said Chan from his back.

 

Vernon was amused and spoke nothing more. His expression explained what he wanted to express very well.

 

“Can we eat outside?” Jeonghan started the attack.

 

“Nope.” Replied Seungcheol.

 

“Please.” To Jeonghan’s cute expression attack.

 

“No.” Seungcheol stood firmly, but he won’t look at Jeonghan.

 

“This time, hyung.” Vernon finally had said something. “Hold his hand.”

 

Jeonghan did what Vernon said. He held Seungcheol’s had so warm and gentle. Seungcheol could feel Jeonghan’s silky and soft hand.

 

“He’s melting right now.” Giggled Jun. “C’mon, you can do it hyung.”

 

“We can relax there. We are all hungry and it’s a good choice to have a different meal just for tonight.”

 

Seungcheol was struggling to fight. He spoke no words while looking at the ceiling blowing air coming from his melting lungs. “Why are you so cute?” asked Seungcheol to himself. “No. No.” now, he was struggling fighting himself not to give in.

 

Jeonghan started losing hope. On the contrary, the other members felt the winning YES from Seungcheol. They know that their leader didn’t want Jeonghan sulking. It’s bad for the heart.

 

When it was totally quiet and Seungcheol felt that Jeonghan was losing grip from his hand, he finally gave in after pausing for a few moments. “Alright. Alright.”

 

All celebrated. “Be careful now. Don’t make me pay for everything. Bring your own money. I’m the victim here.”

 

“Thanks, Cheol.” And the final blow finishes it all.

 

 

Jeonghan got to many treats that night. He wouldn’t even finish everything and shared it to the other members through his strategy of feeding them without them noticing. Even though, he was advised to finish everything in his plate, his friends would notice if he’d give them with the very effective phrase “This one is delicious! Wanna have a taste?” one serving wasn’t even sufficient with 13 people with big bites. And yet, he managed to distribute it equally.

 

“Jeonghanie, you only give your food to the members.” Seungcheol noticed.

 

“It’s fine. I’m full.” Jeonghan flashed a very satisfactory smile.

 

“Let’s order a bread for you.” Said Joshua.

 

“No need.”

 

“Yes, you need.”

 

“Excuse me! One croissant sandwich please!” called Soon Young with his jolly face.

 

“Hyung. Spaghetti.” Requested Mingyu.

 

“And a spaghetti too!” Soon Young added.

 

“More.” Suggested Jihoon.

 

“How many more?”

 

“3.”

 

“3 more spaghetti, please!”

 

Aigoo. They were so loud. And it wasn’t a bad day, without another accident. They spilled many things. Water, shake, and even the spaghetti itself. Chaotic in short.

 

“This is what I’ve been telling you!” reprimanded Cheol.

 

 

 

To my dear Carats:

 

I hope you enjoy this episode. :D let’s enjoy our lives because Christmas is approaching and I am so excited… a bit anxious with what’s happening to me right now but, let’s be happy alright? Give me strength guys. Haha! How to be brave? Please donate some bravery to me. Hahaha!

 

Anyway. Hope I make you laugh in this episode. Hihi. Have a good day!