Just A Wonderful Misadventure

Day by Day

Taemin finished off treating Sulli's injury by carefully placing a band-aid on top of her left knee. There. He patted the band-aid and looked at the clock beside the bed. It was 7 o'clock. He looked over at Sulli who was fast asleep. Is she really sleeping? He crept over to her side and sat there. He waved his hands over her face. 

"Hmm.." Taemin put his face in front of her and started blowing on her face. Sulli groaned and wiped her face, but didn't wake up. I guess she's really asleep. Taemin scrunched his nose and looked back at her again. Sulli was quietly snoring, but she still looked peaceful. 

"You look better when you aren't awake." Taemin chuckled as he watched her snoring.  Taemin sat there for a while then suddenly had an idea and made a devilish grin on his face. Keke this is going to be good. He quietly crept off the bed and began searching through her desk for a marker. Where does she keep her markers?.. He then began searching through her drawers. He pushed through her junk, but then came across some pictures. He sat down on the floor and picked one out and observed it. It was a picture of what seems like a 12 year old Sulli and her parents eating ice cream together. They all look so happy.. Sulli seems like the one with the biggest smile here. Sulli-ah you should smile like this more often. Taemin chuckled and poked Sulli on the picture. He turned his head to check on Sulli. She's still asleep. Taemin grinned and grabbed the rest of the pictures. Taemin rocked back and forth on his as he smiled while flipping through the pictures of Sulli and her family. As he was going through one of the pictures, his smile started to fade as he started to think of his own family. He remembered how they were once happy as Sulli and her family when he was younger. Taemin sat there, still holding on to those pictures, as his mind drifted off to those memories. He bit his lips and picked up the pictures and returned them to it's original place in Sulli's drawer. As he was about to stand up to leave, he heard the door creak open downstairs. He heard a man shouting afterwards.

"JINRI, APPA'S HOME." Taemin's face stiffened in shock and froze. Oh crap.

 

Sulli opened her eyelids as the morning light shined on her face. She turned her body to the side to check the time. It was almost 6 o'clock in the morning. Did I really sleep that long? I missed dinner with appa. Sulli frowned. Sulli then remembered that it was winter break. Sulli grinned and smacked her lips. She looked around her room. Taemin must have left then. As Sulli was about to close her eyes to fall asleep once again, she heard a thump in her closet. Her eyes suddenly grew wide as her heart started pumping loudly. What was that? Sulli steadily stood up and gently placed her left foot on the floor, being careful with her injury. As she stepped closer to her closet, she began to hear a weird noise. Sulli furrowed her eyebrows. She flew the closet door open. Sulli came upon a half- sleeping Taemin in her closet. Sulli gasped.

"Taemin what are you doing?"" She whispered loudly and began kicking him. 

"AHH." Taemin groaned as he woke up to a furious Sulli. "Stop kicking me." He moaned and was about to fall asleep again, but Sulli grabbed him by the shoulder and flung him onto her bed. Taemin rubbed his eyes and looked up. "What?"

"Why where you sleeping in my closet? And why are you half-?" Sulli furiously whispered loudly at him. 

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT M-" Taemin shouted at her, but Sulli clamped his mouth shut with her hand.

"Don't talk so loud you're going to wake up my dad." Taemin's eyes frantically looked at her hand on his mouth and flung them off. 

"You're hands are so sweaty." He made a look of disgust on his face and wiped his mouth. Sulli sighed and calmed down.

"Can you please explain to me why you're still here?" Sulli said to him softly. Taemin still looked sleepy and scratched the back of his neck.

"It was like around 7 o'clock or something. I don't know.. I forgot. I was about to leave, but then your dad came home. I began to panic and went inside your closet to hide. I heard your dad coming in, but I guess he didn't wake you up. Since I was waiting so long, I felt tired then I fell asleep." His eyes were half open as he spoke. Sulli nodded as he explained.

"Appa came home early last night and I was asleep." She muttered to herself. She turned back to Taemin who was dozing off on her bed. Sulli slapped him on his shoulder.

"You can't stay here. You have to go home.. And put your shirt back on." Sulli bit her lips as she felt her eyes creep back at Taemin's soft, pale half- body, then tried to look away and cleared . Taemin groaned and lazily stood up. He grabbed his shirt inside her closet.

"I know you can't keep your eyes off of this." He muttered and smiled as he put on his shirt. Sulli flared her nose at him. He laughed.

"Sorry.. I have this habit of taking off my clothes when I'm asleep." Taemin his lips and grinned at her. Sulli rolled her eyes at him. Oh great.

"Well you're going to have to stay here for a while. My dad goes to work at 6:30. Stay right there or go hide just in case. I'm going to go to the bathroom." She closed her bathroom door behind her and caught a glimpse of Taemin slumping back inside the closet. 

After Sulli finished brushing her teeth, doing her make-up, and changing into her fresh clothes, she came out of the bathroom. 

"Taemin?" She flew her closet door open. Taemin wasn't in there. Oh no.. She searched everywhere in her room, but he was nowhere to be found. Don't tell me he... She stopped and winced. Sulli ran down the stairs and looked around. She found Taemin in the kitchen eating from her jar of nutella. Nutella was smeared around his mouth. His eyes lit up when he saw her and waved his hand with the spoon, smiling. 

"Sulli what is this? This is great." Taemin his lips. As soon as he was about to dig in for another spoonful of nutella, Sulli grabbed the spoon away from him. Taemin looked at her in horror.

"Why did you take away my breakfast?" He wiped his mouth covered in the sweet hazelnut spread and made a sad face.

"Why are you here?" She sounded worried. 

"Oh. I was hiding in your closet, then I heard your dad leaving. I was hungry anyways, so I came down here and tried to look for something to eat." Sulli sighed and gave him more napkins. He took them and wiped the rest of the spread off his face.

"Do you feel better now?" Sulli dashed her eyes back and forth, trying to figure out what he was talking about. Taemin pointed at her left knee. Sulli then remembered about the day before.

"Ohh.. yeah I guess. Thanks by the way." Sulli gave him a small smile. Taemin smiled back. It was a sweet smile. Sulli felt her the inside of her stomach flutter, so she looked away.

"No problem. Well, I guess I'll leave now then." Taemin hopped off the chair and went towards the door. At that moment, Sulli remembered about the money that Kai had given her. 

"Wait Taemin." Sulli shouted out his name. Taemin turned around and tilted his head.

"Yeah?" She ran upstairs, looking for the money, while Taemin stood there and watched her as she disappeared in her room. Sulli came back and quickly stepped down the stairs. She stopped right in front of Taemin.

"I was wondering.. if you wanted to go out for banana milk?" Sulli bit the inside of her cheeks. Taemin stared at the money in her hand then back at her face.

"So you're asking me out?" Sulli looked up and Taemin had a sly grin on his face.

 

Comments anyone? Please? lol..  ^^;;