A Small Favor

Day by Day

Their eyes met for a moment as they exchanged cold glances at each other. After a while, Kai's expression softened while Taemin's remained still. 

"Taemin.. please give her phone back to her and I-"

Kai didn't have to finish his sentence as Taemin pushed the phone back into Sulli's hand and stomped away. Sulli who had stood there and witnessed the strange moment between the two was confused as ever. What just happened?.. She turned to Kai who stayed frozen. For a short second there, she noticed that his face expressed pain as he watched Taemin walk away, but he turned his head toward her and gave her a small smile.

"I'm Kai. Nice to meet you." He took out his hand from his pocket to shake her hand. She stared at his hand that were awfully full of red marks. Now that she really noticed it, his face was full of those scars just as painful that had covered his handsome face.  How did he get so injured? It looks pretty bad. She realized she had stared at it too long as he lifted his eyebrows waiting for her response.

"I'm Sulli." She took out her hands to shake his before he grabbed hers and turned it over to place something in them with his other hand. He moved her fingers on top to cover it.

"It'll be enough for the two of you. Please take it" He nodded and smiled at her before he left running to join a group of older looking guys that were calling for him outside. One of them looked back at her and smirked. Sulli gave him a look of disgust. She opened her hand to see a crumple of 20000 won. Was this for the banana milk? I shouldn't take this.. She looked around for Kai, but he had already left. How am I supposed to give this back to him?

 

Taemin slammed the door behind him as he entered his room and jumped on his bed. Running into Kai had brought him back to the memory of the day the incident with Taesun occurred. Taemin had remembered it all still to this day. He ran his fingers to his necklace, Taesun's necklace, and clutched it in his hands. Why does he dare to show his face again? Does he remember? He should know that I'll never forgive him. That bastard.. Hot tears started to escape his burning eyes and slowly streamed down his cheeks as flashbacks of that day ran through his mind. He clenched his jaws and started screaming as he grasped the hair on his head with his hands trying to get rid of them and threw the pillow next to him across his room. He started to pant heavily as anger started to get into him. After a while, his breathing began to slow down. Taemin stared at the frame that he had knocked over with the pillow and wiped his tears away from his face with his sleeves. He stood up and moved away from his bed. He went towards the frame that laid face down on the floor to pick it up and gently placed it back to its original place. 

 

Days have passed until it reached the end of autumn and winter was to begin. Taemin gave Sulli the silent treatment on the first few days ever since the awkward moment. Sulli was uncomfortable with the treatment he had given her though she didn't want to mind. But after a few days, things went back to normal. Taemin started to tease Sulli again. Sulli got pissed off at him teasing her again. She still kept the money in her pockets that Kai had given her, well, particularly for Taemin. She hadn't seen the boy ever since that day. She tried to look for him to return the money, but never found him. Did he really just disappeared? He's nowhere to be found. She thought. Finally, it was the last day until winter break would come.

"When is this class going to end?" Taemin rested the side of his on his arm and groaned. Sulli playfully rolled her eyes at him.

"Taemin you should pay attention to the teacher. You wouldn't be able to understand the homework we're supposed to do over the break then." Taemin began to groan even louder and Sulli laughed at him. The bell had finally rung.

"Class dismissed. Remember to do your homework over the break." Ms. Song reminded the class though no one actually listened. Taemin quickly packed up his bags to leave. Sulli stood up and slowly packed hers. She stared at him as she clasped the money from Kai in her hand. Should I do this? Come on Sulli you can do this.. But, I don't want to. But I don't know what to do with the money. Using the money for myself would be wrong. Ugh Sulli what should you do? Taemin was about to leave when she grabbed his arm with her hand. Taemin looked at her hand that was grabbing his arm, confused. His friends that were still behind them looked at her just as confused as he is.

"Yah you still dare to grab my arm like that?" Taemin laughed and shoved her hand away. 

"Ya you shouldn't do that. He doesn't like being touched without his permission." Jonghyun said while crossing his arms over his chest and shaking his head. Key scoffed at Jonghyun and smacked his head.

"No one cares just be quiet." Key said as Jonghyun rubbed his hand on his head and winced. 

"That wan't very nice.." Jonghyun playfully shoved Key away from him and smiled. Taemin rolled his eyes at the two and turned it to stare at Sulli's. 

"Anyways, what do you want?" 

"Umm.." Sulli reached into her pocket, clasping the money harder looking back and forth at them. 

 

So yeah boring chapter. It's been a while since I updated the story anyways. Welp. Comments anyone?