The No Taemin Meeting

Day by Day

Sorry guys, no Taelli in this chapter. This chapter is a day after Jonghyun's talk with Taemin on the phone which will feature Minho, Key, Jonghyun, Onew, and Luna instead. Taelli will definitely be in the next one.  

 

"Why'd you invite us here? I don't get it. " Minho said bluntly as he continued to scratch the belly of a happy Roo. Neither Key, Onew, and Luna knew why they were at Jonghyun's house either. Jonghyun had called for a meeting at his house and hadn't told them the particular reason why. 

"Why isn't Taemin here anyway?" Onew asked and folded his arms.

"This is a No Taemin meeting. No Taemin Meeting! This meeting is about Taemin." Jonghyun exclaimed, then gave Luna, who was busy raiding Jonghyun's food cabinets, a dirty glare. "And why'd you bring your girlfriend with you? This was supposed to be between only us four!" Although they've known each other for so long, Jonghyun and Luna never had a good relationship ever since grade one. Their relationship was simply the exact opposite of Jonghyun and Key's relationship.

"You didn't say anything about that.. I had no choice anyways!.. She forced me to take her." Onew pouted and shamefully looked down. Jonghyun sighed in disappointment of Onew.

"That's right. I forced him to take me with him. I've been here enough to know that I'm never leaving my boyfriend alone here." Luna remarked as she came out of the kitchen with Jonghyun's bag of potato chips and plopped down next to Onew and put her little feet on his lap. Key nodded his head in agreement.

"It's true. His house is always full of girls. I'm surprised this one didn't have any actually." Key said, impressed. His expression looked as if he were surprised while he looked around the house in awe. Jonghyun turned to Key and gave him the are you serious look. Key shrugged and casually bit onto one of Jonghyun's apples.

"May I ask.. why is it about Taemin by the way?" Minho turned his attention away from Roo and narrowed his eyes at Jonghyun in a curious manner. 

"Taemin.. rejected me. He's not coming to my party!" Jonghyun complained. The others lifted their eyebrows with the so what expression.

"Wae? I thought you would be used to that kind of thing." Luna curled her lips and munched on a  piece of chip. Jonghyun couldn't take it anymore. He ruffled his hair with rage . He cringed and shakily pointed his finger in front of Luna's face as he turned to face Onew.

"AIISH I serious can't take her. YOU'RE HER BOYFRIEND. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO KNOW HOW TO CONTROL HER. MAKE HER LEAVE." Jonghyun whined and stomped his feet. Onew slightly puffed his cheek and looked at Luna who gave him a death glare in return. Onew slowly turned back to Jonghyun and scratched the back of his neck with a sheepish grin.

"Ah.. sorry Jonghyun. As a loyal boyfriend, if she leaves, I'll have to go with her. So I can't do that." Onew said innocently. Luna smiled in pleasure and held out a piece of chip in front of Onew as a reward. Onew's face lit up and catched it into his mouth.

"Oh my god.." Jonghyun crinkled his nose in disgust and rolled his eyes. Minho sighed and immediately got up from the couch.

"Since this meeting does not include Taemin and is quite pointless, I'm leaving. Bye bye." Minho smiled and waved as he began to walk towards the exit. Jonghyun panicked and pushed Minho by the shoulders back down on the couch. Minho face palmed and groaned.

"Why is it important then?" Minho asked and dully looked up at Jonghyun. 

"Taemin has been acting weird recently. He's been spending less time with us and more with... what was her name.. AH! Sulli. He even ditched my party to spend time with her! Why would he spend more time with one girl for Christmas while he can spend time with more. I just don't understand!.." Jonghyun frowned as he pondered around back and forth the room with his hands behind his back while the others lazily sat down on the couches. 

"Jonghyun, that's something you'll never understand." Key said bluntly as he threw his finished apple away. Jonghyun ignored Key's remark as he continued to walk around the whole room in thoughts.

"Oh Sulli? The once new girl? I don't have class with her but I do see her in the hallways. She's pretty..." Onew said with a shy smile. Luna gave him a cold stare and flicked him on the forehead. Onew flinched and made a sad pout as he rubbed the red mark that was now on his forehead. Jonghyun's face suddenly lit up which made the other slightly lean forward in curiousity.

"Is it possible that.. perhaps.. the two are.. DATING?" Jonghyun said with wide eyes. Minho laughed hysterically.

"That's impossible. The two hate each other." Key, on the other hand, laid his arms back on the counter he was leaning on and began to rub his chin thoughtfully.

"I don't think they're dating, but it could be possible that Taemin's interested. I find it weird though... I thought they hated each other, too, until I found Taemin shopping with Sulli. He clearly refused to go with us to the mall that same day and he went with Sulli instead! Now that I think about... AIGOO how frustrating." Key frowned at the thought of being rejected. Minho suddenly stood up and lifted his finger with a thinking face.

"I agree that they're not likely to be dating, but there's definitely something odd going on between them. Sulli even invited me to a cafe the other day just to know more details about Taemin. She even asked me for his phone number!" Minho exclaimed with his mouth wide open in shock as he slowly began to get into Jonghyun and Key's statements. Luna cupped her hands with a thoughtful, dreamy look on her face as she closed her eyes.

"Wouldn't it be great if they are dating? AAH I TOTALLY SHIP THEM." Luna gushed and squealed happily over that thought while Jonghyun, Onew, and Minho all gave her a weird stare.

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" Jonghyun angrily yelled at her.

"That doesn't make sense.." Minho uttered as his eyebrows creased, not understanding and judging Luna at the same time.

"To where?" Onew naively lifted his eyebrows in curiosity. 

"YOU BOYS DON'T KNOW WHAT SHIPPING IS?" Luna said in surprise. Key laughed and shook his head.

"Of course they don't, Luna. You can't just expect them to know that." Luna pouted and stayed silent. 

"YEAH. DON'T JUDGE US." Jonghyun shouted and stuck his tongue out at her.

"WHY? SOMEONE LIKE YOU SHOULD BE JUDGED."Luna wrinkled her nose at him in annoyance and stuck her tongue out at him back.

Jonghyun angrily scoffed and looked at her with bewildered eyes.

"ONEW DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS GIRLFRIEND OF YOURS. HOW CAN YOU EVEN TAKE HER? HOW AMAZING." Luna mouth dropped in disbelief. Onew hid behind a pillow in fear of another fight. 

"Ugh..." Minho massaged his nose bridge between his eyebrows whilst trying hard to ignore all their bickering and relax as he let his eyes close in peace.

"WELL HE DOESN'T THINK SO. RIGHT HONEY?"

"..."

"HUH THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE. IF YOU LOVED HIM YOU WOULD KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT."

"WHAT? YOU TALK AS MUCH AS I DO..  SH-SHORT DINOSAUR!" Onew let out a horrified gasp and cupped his mouth with hand.  

"OH NO. SHE SAID IT. IT'S A TWO IN ONE." Onew covered his eyes with his eyes and shut them tight. Jonghyun smirked and put his hands in his pockets as he slowly walked up to Luna and stood over her. 

"That's right. I'm a short and I look like a dinosaur. But I would like to point out that I'm a short and well built dinosaur. See?" Jonghyun teasingly lifted up his shirt  to reveal his well toned abs in front of Luna. Luna face grew red. 

"GET IT AWAY." Luna shrieked. Onew covered her eyes with his other hand in an instant.

"JONGHYUN-AH, Can't you see that I'm right next to her? I'M HER BOYFRIEND, ONLY I CAN DO THAT TO HER." Onew made a sad face. 

"Put your shirt down. Seriously.. This is why you're a bad influence to Taemin. He's becoming more like you by the day! Aishh.." Key nagged and made a face at Jonghyun.

"What? She was pissing me off so I had to find a way to shut her up." Jonghyun grinned as he put his shirt down. Luna pulled Onew's hands off of her eyes with a calm and creepy smile forming on her face.

"Is that so?" Luna said in a sweet high pitched voice. Jonghyun eyes widened in fear. Luna's face suddenly darkened.

"Uh oh." He knew what was coming. Jonghyun didn't have enough time to run as she ferociously pounced on Jonghyun grabbed Jonghyun's neck and angrily shook it as he landed his back on the floor.

"KIM JONGHYUN, YOU'RE GOING TO DIE IN MY HANDS YOU DISGUSTING ERT." Luna screamed menacingly as Jonghyun resumed gagging as she choked the life out of him.

"OMO. OMO. OMO. I DIDN'T THINK SHE WOULD THIS SO SERIOUSLY. ONEW-AH!! GUYS!!! HELP ME!!!" Jonghyun screamed. Roo jumped down the couch and ran off whimpering.

"Look what you guys did. You scared Roo away. Whoops. We thought you knew. Besides, Jonghyun-ah, you've known her for over 10 years, you should know her pretty well now." Minho said calmly.

"AH...AH..AH" Panicking, Onew didn't know what to do so he grabbed another pillow and covered his ears with both of them. "LALALALALALLALALALA..."

"How did we all become friends again?" Minho asked and lifted an eyebrow.

Key looked at all of them and sighed as he finally decided to step in and explain to stop all this madness. Key interrupted by clapping his hands for both of them to shut up. Jonghyun and Luna froze in the spot.

"YAH YAH YAH YAH. To ship is when you approve and pair two people in a romantic way. It could be in a friendly way, too. Can the both of you please shut up now?" 

"Oh.." The rest of the boys said. The room grew silent. Luna gave him a dark glare. Jonghyun whimpered then panted and breathed in a much air as he could as Luna finally released her grip off of him. 

"In that case.. I agree with Luna." Onew smiled.

"I guess they do look nice together.." Key stuck out his bottom lip in agreement. 

"They do! We should set those two up! I've always wanted to be a part of one of these things." Jonghyun agreed and rapidly shook his head with an excited smile. The others pouted and shook their head in agreement as well. 

"Wait wait wait." Minho halted them with his hand. "How can we set them up when they don't even like each other in the first place?"

"It's possible! It happens most of them time in korean dramas. In the beginning, the main characters hate each other, but in the end, they end up like eaching other. LIKE BOYS OVER FLOWERS." Jonghyun exclaimed. They all stared at him weirdly this time. Jonghyun dashed his eyes back in forth. "What?"

"Yeah that's true. Besides, it's pretty sad by the fact that out of all of five, only Onew has ever had a real girlfriend." Key pointed out. They all turned to Onew. He grinned and made a peace sign in response.

"Maybe that's a good thing." Jonghyun squinted his eyes at them. Key then turned to Minho with a sly grin.

"That might not last for long if Minho finally confesses to Krystal. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO CONFESS TO HER?" Key sat down beside Minho and nudged him by the side. Minho's ears turned red as it started to burn in embarassment. Jonghyun snickered as he scooted in next to Minho on the other side.

"YAH YAH YAH. I caught him staring at a 'certain area' on Krystal during track and field practice. Why is that, Minho?" Jonghyun said in a cunning voice and nudged Minho's other side. Jonghyun and Key both gave each other knowing eye glances and as if on cue, both started to sing their theme song for Minho,  SS501's Because I'm Stupid, while making dramatic movements.

"I'M THINKING ABOUT YOU SO MUCH EVERYDAY."

"MY HEAD IS HURTING IN ALL THESE SAD DAAYS"

"I WANT TO SEE YOU IS PLAYING ON MY LIPS."

"ALONE ONCE AGAIN, CRYING FOR YOUU."

"ALONE ONCE AGAIN, MISSING FOR YOOUU."

"BABY, I'M WAITING FOR YOOU."

"I."

"LOVE."

"Y-" The two began to continuously nudge Minho side to side until Minho stuffed both of their mouths with pillows.

"I-I wasn't checking out anything on her. I was just.. thinking about something. That's why it made me look like I was staring! It was nothing." Minho raised his voice and tried to maintain his serious face in an attempt to convince as they muffled the rest of the lyrics behind the pillow. "Besides, I'm not that kind of person. I'm not Jonghyun." Minho stated with a half smile as he glanced at Jonghyun. Luna laughed.

"Stop being a ert in denial." She teased Minho. Minho twitched his eyes.

"I'M NOT A P-ERT. DEFINITELY NOT. Jonghyun sighed and gave Minho a kind smile as he put his arm around Minho's neck.

"It's okay, Minho. She's actually right. LET IT ALL OUT INSIDE OF YOU AND BE A MAN. Be more of an open ert, like me for example." Jonghyun grinned as he pointed to himself. Minho quietly chuckled and shook his head. "How is that supposed to help me?"

"IT COULD. Look at me, I'm a success! You just simply need to release your inner ert." Jonghyun tried to convince Minho as he rubbed Minho's chest with his hand and pretended to yank it out from him. "Release the inner ert..." Jonghyun ily whispered in Minho's ear.

"GET OFF." Minho smiled as he pushed him away and rolled his eyes. "I think we should support Taemin and Sulli IF they do like each other for a try, From what I've been hearing, he seems the most interested in her out of all the girls in SM High to be quite honest. I know since I've known him the longest out of all of you. At least Sulli's better than Minhee." Everyone shuddered at the mentioning of Minhee.

"Uh yeah like a hundred times better. God I hate her." Key said with a disgusted look on his face.

"I never liked her.." Luna murmured.

"She keeps following us around because we're always with Taemin. She's a stalker and she's starting to incredibly irritate me. Good thing this is winter break so we don't have to see her for a few weeks." Jonghyun crinkled his nose. 

"She purposely cut in front of me and took the last chicken wing at lunch in junior high." Onew said angrily and slammed the pillow down. "It can't be her!"

"Maybe we should find a way to get Taemin and Sulli together. I think that would be the best choice.. just so that maybe Minhee would finally give up and stop following us after that." Minho folded his arms and nodded.

"Exactly. In that case, LET'S DO THIS!" Key shouted and everyone cheered. Taemin-ah, I hope you will forgive us all for doing this, but truthfully, I just want you to be happy again. Minho silently chuckled as his lips formed a warm smile. They all made a circle and put their hands in the middle.

"HOW EXCITING. LIKE THE POWER RANGERS." Jonghyun yelled out excitedly.

"LET'S MAKE THIS SHIP SAIL. FIGHTING!" They all said together as they released their hands and lifted them up as a fist in the air.

"IT'S MORPHING TIME." Jonghyun cried in declaration, then pretended to transform into a power ranger as from this day on, they were all determined to make their plan work and a reality.

What will happen now that Taemin's friends are involved?


Since it's my birthday today, I've decided to update lol. :P Please please comment below. Comments are appreciated soo more comments please. ^^ Thanks guys for reading this story even up to here. I'm thankful really. HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE.