Unwelcomed Encounter

Day by Day

Sulli ran right in front of the class. She tried to open the door, but it wouldn't open. Oh no no no.. She knocked on the door several times. No one opened the door.  After several more attempts, she gave up. I guess they all went home already.. I'll just pick it up tomorrow. Sulli looked down and pouted as she began to walk away from the door. 

"You.. are you looking for this?" 

Sulli froze as she stared at a pair of shoes and slowly looked up. Taemin was waving her phone on his hand right in front of her, grinning. 

"Hey.. that's mine.." Sulli was about to take it from his hand, but Taemin quickly took it behind his back. She tried to take it again, but he kept on keeping it far away from her so that she wasn't able to reach it. Sulli frowned at Taemin, who seemed to be having fun with this. He turned his back to her face so that she couldn't get her phone back and her phone. 

"There's a lot of interesting things in your phone, Sulli. Oh.. what's this?.. WAAHH that's a lot of pictures of shirtless korean guys you have on your phone. You're a real erted girl aren't you?" Taemin chuckled as he slided his fingers on her touchscreen phone, amused at how many shirtless pictures she had of Taeyang.

"Give me my phone back, jerk." Sulli grabbed his shoulders and turned him around. Sulli clenched her fist in anger, trying not to punch him in the face. Taemin noticed and laughed.

"Wahh.. You have quite a temper. I was going to give it back to you anyways.." Sulli rolled her eyes and tried to take it again. Taemin hid it again. 

"YAH!" Sulli yelled at him furiously. She was pretty much really pissed off at this point. Taemin just smiled at her and stepped closer to her, holding his hands behind his back. Sulli slowly stepped back. What is he trying to do?.. Sulli's heart began to beat faster and faster every time he took a step closer. Taemin kept coming closer until Sulli's back was against the door.

"W-what are you doing?" Sulli nervously spoke as she tried to get step over to the side to get out, but Taemin slammed his hand onto the door, blocking Sulli's way of getting out. Her eyes widened and she turned her face back to his with an angry expression.

"Taemin.. Let me go!" Sulli shouted at him. He didn't listen to her and he moved his face closer to hers. Her heart started to beat a hundred times faster as she felt his hot breath on her face. Taemin stared intently into Sulli's eyes that immediately looked away from his. He chuckled.

"But I didn't say you could have it back.. without giving something to me in return." He stared at her lips. Sulli saw him and quickly turned to the side, squeezing her eyes shut tightly. What is going to do? Is he going to kiss me? OMO WHAT SHOULD I DO? She squeezed her eyes even tighter than before as his face moved closer to hers.

"Banana milk!" Taemin's eyes lit up as he said those words. Sulli opened her eyes with a dumbfounded expression on her face. She looked back at Taemin who was smiling like a little kid. 

"WHAT THE HELL? Banana milk?!" Sulli yelled at him. Really? BANANA MILK? That was what he wanted? What was that all about then?..  Taemin looked confused and furrowed his eyebrows at her. 

"Yeah.. Why are you mad? Are you upset that you didn't get a kiss from me like you were expecting?" Taemin playfully pouted at her and laughed. Sulli blushed.

"N-No! You're crazy! Why would I would want to be kissed by you?.." Sulli wrinkled her face at him. Taemin pouted and shrugged. 

"Well.. you didn't stop me, did you?" He chuckled and his eyes smiled at her. Sulli's face turned red and she looked away, trying to hide it. Taemin cleared his throat and tried to look serious.

"You could at least buy me banana milk. That's all I'm asking if you want your phone back." Taemin folded his arms. Sulli rolled her eyes and searched her bag for money. Crap. I didn't bring any money with me.. Sulli looked up at Taemin nervously, who was curiously trying to peek into her bag.

"But I don't have any money with me..." Sulli looked down. Taemin pursed his lips and shrugged his shoulders.

"Guess you won't be having your phone back until I get my banana milk then." Taemin began to walk away. Sulli panicked and grabbed his shoulders. Annoyed, Taemin tried to shrug it off. Then they both heard a voice far beside them. 

"I'll pay for your stupid banana milk. Just give the girl her phone back." The voice spoke in a deep tone towards Taemin. Taemin and Sulli both turned their heads to the side to find a boy coldly staring at Taemin. Taemin's eyes stared back at the boy coldly and gritted his teeth. Kai...

 

I'm so lame LOL. And yeah I decided to add Kai into this story. xD   

Comments, questions, or concerns? And perhaps Subscribers, please? c: